how much people dont have enough cash for membership?

Kedar

i have the cash, just cant pay because i dont have credit card (i live in ireland so there is only 1 way to pay, credit card)

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

i'm a memeber, my parents pay for me , but i still have to vacum our house ever other week and in between then our maid comes, so um yeah...... :mrgreen:

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Lmao 5.00$, I find that on the ground everyday.

Cool where do u live :P

Beverly Hills?

One time my friend and me found 5 bucks on the floor, we both dived to get it lol. Shared it half-half.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I got the cash, but sadly, no credit card.

Neither do I want to waste 5 bucks a month to play on overcrowded servers.

haha zerg dont make assumptions :roll: members servers are not croweded at all. worlds with 1.9k players in varock are almost empty. the maps so big everyones all over the place.

happiehour.jpeg

hes got that right, the servers on the members side are far from crowded. there must be more than twice the ammount of area for people to spread across on the members server. and compared to wow and other mmo's ive played that are 15 bucks a month, I dont even notice 5 bucks missing from the bank every month.

smallsig2.jpg

RS name- Lunar3klipse, banned 3-16-06: found out theres a new appeal system, I get an extra appeal, fingers crossed.

BTW: Ill give someone a serious dollar, if I can use more than 30kb for a sig size :/ its my hosting for crying out-loud.

My problems is what someone already said. I could pay for it but my mom won't let me. :(

same here and cuz of my grades and i'm afraid i'll waste my membership if i don't play as much as my geeky friends who r members and who play 24/7

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!

If you're non-US, then you can pay with an unverified PayPal accoun. And there's a few online sites that pay you for joining offers, etc. (You might get lots of spam, though, so use an email account you don't care about).

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

well it all depends on which country the player is in..

its gonna be peanuts for pple living in a country where its currency is way stronger than USD.. unfortunately its not the same case for me..

anyway.. i dun yearn to spend any cash on online game.. :lol:

I yearn to play members, thats why ill be seeing all members this summer!

Ah the summer, the perfect time to sign up and play The awsome game known as Runescape. the only reason I'm not on members right now is becuase of school. the five dollers? i have no problem compared to say Xbox Live (which is awsome but...89$ for a year....seems exesive)

all in all, i'm betting its not the price of the game thats keeping poeple away ( a good chunk of poeple are becuase of this though) its the education.

i dont have a credit card but i still pay but its $12 for me

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Basiclly if you have a computer and acess to the internet, then you have enough money to pay for mebership. It is just are you willing and have the means. IE* cridet card.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

I don't think the issue here is how much coin everyone has, because by the looks of it everyone can afford it they just don't have the proper medium to do so (credit card, parents etc).

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.