New Yin Yang Amulet

Trumpet909

OMG... if its tradeable i know what ima do in the next hours :twisted:

Lie and deceit innocent people who don't know any better for your own purely selfish gain? :P

8) exactly :wink:

That's not really something to joke about... It doesn't make you cool. You might as well go try to sell your "rare" spinach roll :roll:

a spinach roll?! where?! 1 buy f0r 1 bajill10n g33p33 :roll: come one, leave taking advantage of noobs to other noobs....

i think ill buy one and show off to f2pers.. :D

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

OMG... if its tradeable i know what ima do in the next hours :twisted:

Lie and deceit innocent people who don't know any better for your own purely selfish gain? :P

8) exactly :wink:

That's not really something to joke about... It doesn't make you cool. You might as well go try to sell your "rare" spinach roll :roll:

a spinach roll?! where?! 1 buy f0r 1 bajill10n g33p33 :roll: come one, leave taking advantage of noobs to other noobs....

i think ill buy one and show off to f2pers.. :D

Why? F2P gets them too.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Okay, that settles it. I'm gonna have to send a creative letter to the postbag. The fancy dress seller in Varrock is going to get something about that dang red cavalier hat! Maybe he'll give one up. :P

Good idea! Someone should also send one to Bill Teach. I want that reddish overcoat he wears. That would match well with a Red Cavalier. :P

That and the dark black overcoat and pants worn by Brian O'Richard in the Rouge's Den area are pieces of clothing I've wanted ever since I first saw them...

they are untradeable...

examine: a non magical copy of the magical ammy of the makeover mage

or somehing like that... i geuss its a waste...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined