Are nechs now more profitable then abbys.... ????

buffrichie

Well if this is true abby whips should never fall below 3mill :o
They will. More and more people are becoming 85 slayer now... almost daily. Not to mention the hundreds already milking abby demons for them. It's a matter of time before they become even cheaper.

More players reach 70 Attack each day mate, supply and demand

20% of those 70+ attack are f2p, and 50% or more can't afford whip

3/10 is still a pretty high proportion.

I'm Jake Milroy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Fally Park 2, as of the last week or so, rune boots sell at the most 200k.

There are a ton of sellers there, so if you get 200k for a pair, you're being very patient.

I sell them for 180k each, and that sells fairly quickly, as everyone is asking for the 190-200k.

I can get about 2 pair of rune boots per hour from the Nechs, but thats using a super set with a whip and Guthans to heal, so I can tear through them pretty fast.

The herb seeds rock. Unfortunately no ranaar seeds, but everything above I'll never need to hunt for.

I can't do abbies yet, so I can't compare, but from what I hear those whip drops are pretty rare, but we're still talking 3 million compared to 190k.

Thats 16 boots per 1 whip. Lol.

I'll still work for 85 slaying, thank you very much. :P Those death spawn demons are showing up in my dreams.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

They will. More and more people are becoming 85 slayer now... almost daily. Not to mention the hundreds already milking abby demons for them. It's a matter of time before they become even cheaper.

More players reach 70 Attack each day mate, supply and demand

but that dosnt mean that they can afford a whip. :roll:

Oh, and on the market for the whip.....

The market is speaking loudly...

Now, keep in mind, the 100th quest put the abby whip production line on a standstill for probably a week or so, as everyone ran around the world doing that quest to get the gloves, so the price jumped up from 2.7 mil to 3.1.

But since then they haven't really dropped at all.

More people are getting slayer 85, yes.

But even more people are getting 70 attack.

I think we'll see a slooooooow decrease in price over the next year, probably bottoming out around 2mil. The ppl that get 70 attack are more transient than the 85 slayers, meaning they come and go more than the die hards.

We'll see. The market will tell.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

I was surprised by this post.

I thought the nech's drops were cabbage.

I've been on 5 assignments of 120+ of them and gotten ashes.

I got maybe 20 deaths and a pair of rune boots to my recollection.

Thats it.

I've always found slayer monsters to drop cabbage other than Kurasks.

They are always good to me.

I get a yellow mystic top on every asignment with them and usually a half key or 2.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I was surprised by this post.

I thought the nech's drops were cabbage.

I've been on 5 assignments of 120+ of them and gotten ashes.

I got maybe 20 deaths and a pair of rune boots to my recollection.

Thats it.

I've always found slayer monsters to drop cabbage other than Kurasks.

They are always good to me.

I get a yellow mystic top on every asignment with them and usually a half key or 2.

hahah lol

this is a great game lol

ive done 1 kurask assignment ever and never went back lol... i always thought they dropped the second worst of any slayer monster behing dark beasts... :D

It's all about luck...

I usually average 3 rune boots per nech assignment. The drops will cover all combat expenses and still leave you with a nice chunk of change, not to mention other drops like runes and seeds.

After hitting 81 slay, I made around 12 wild pies and killed some abyssals for fun.

Got 2 whips in 30 mins . . . I was like :shock:

Though I'm not expecting another whip dropping frenzy like that lol.

urza88.png

urza88.png

urza88.png

I would still rather fight demons since there is always a chance of 2 whip droppings in lets say 30 min.. maybe 3, who knows. You can easily get a lucky break like that and be on top of the nech slayers in terms of profit by far.

With nechs, you rely on persistant drops and that's about it.

vashygzw4.jpg

It's all about luck...

I usually average 3 rune boots per nech assignment. The drops will cover all combat expenses and still leave you with a nice chunk of change, not to mention other drops like runes and seeds.

After hitting 81 slay, I made around 12 wild pies and killed some abyssals for fun.

Haha that made me laugh, "pie'ing" to 85+ slayer and getting whips faster than people with 85 slayer get. I was thinking about trying that, but im gonna wait till i get 85. 2 more levels to go!!

rune boots are pretty random- sometimes i get none per assign, sometimes 2. Never had more than 2 per assign and they definately arent as profitable as abbys, well compared to my rl mate at abbys anyway.

118+ combat

1730+ total

85 slayer

95 mage

94 range

i like the demons, to be entirely honest. They come in handy of my Guthan doesn't get me all the way back to full health from just the Nechryael.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

lol I've been saying that for the last 3-4 months at least

That doesn't make it right.

And a whip every 6 hours is NOT common (at least for me). I don't know what kind of rotten luck you're having.

6 Hours is an EXTREME on the luck meter. It's exactly like me preaching about getting a left half, then whips back to back.

dont you know?

abyssal demons dont drop whips anymore

noobs.

Lemme guess, was this an April Fools joke? :P

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

It's all about luck...

Ok that's it, I hate you :evil:

Noble_Skull.gif

Proud member of The Slayer's Guild

I'm a slayer nubb so I can't kill nechryaels, but a few of my friends have yet to get 85 slayer and always tell me they hate nechs because they never get good drops. One of them has gone 9 nechryael tasks without a single pair of rune boots. It may be better for you, but I doubt for the unlucky.

Strange, I've had 2 granite maul drops so far but only 1 addy boots drop from gargoyles. :?

Weird, out of all ym garg tasks: 6 Addy boots, 1 Mystic top, No Mauls!
sig5235ro7.jpg

Personally I have 80 slayer (close to 81). Ive done tons of nech's tasks (some weren't tasks I just killed some for the hell of it after I got 80 slayer). I had gotten no rune boot drops until last night, where I killed around 160 nech's and gotten 6 rune boots in total. Ironically this probably makes up for me not getting rune boots in all that time.

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

I got 85 slayer last week and since then have got about 7 whip drops (most in first 2 days)

I got one this morning then decided to start working on slayer again .. next goal 90. Went through about all 170 ish nechs without anything worth mention .. then, dmed drop with only 9 to go. Oh.. and the clue the nechs dropped gave up enchanted robetop and 2 rune pl8's.

Kirby940 - Combat 123 - 91 slayer - 1851 total

Urpo Leena - noob pker

They're 2.9 now....only going to get cheaper I imagine. :(

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.