april fools - 2006

well, everyone knows (i hope :oops: ) that tomorrow is the legendary! famous! APRIL FOOLS DAY! every april fools day jagex adds a new "joke" item into the game, last year they added DRAGON PLATES!! SW00T SW00T! but they were dragon "SPINNING" plates! silly ol' jagex tricking all us runescapers, so whut do u think its gonna be tomorrow? personally i think Dragon Kites :D .... dragon FLYING kites! lol

i liked the "horse" joke :) i geuss it will be something to "travel" with this year...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Instead of working on things to trick us into thinking they're adding something we really want, they could simply add that something we really want. Also, an update on a saturday? Pfff no way, I'm sure we're getting nothing this year.

2480+ total

Player owned doll houses will be very funny, it'll give me something to use when anyone asks for POH in the forums:

Poster:When is POH coming out?

Me: we already have POH just visit so and so.

lol

maybe paper hats... altho that could be scam-sensitve

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

They have done it twice, but this yr aprils fools is a saturday

jagex dun work weekends

horses was 04 (apilr 1st was thursday)

dragn plate was 05 (friday was the day)

this yr it s a saturday so update unlikely

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Happy 100 post, heres a cookie to celebrate:

http://www.cookiesinheaven.com/images/c ... cookie.jpg

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Probably add POH but then reveal its actually prisoners of horace the way which u get the new item which involves rescuing damsels in distress from burning buildings with wind strike :D

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

i think it will be a toy version of something we all want really bad so i guess on the Player Owned 'Doll' Houses

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

They have done it twice, but this yr aprils fools is a saturday

jagex dun work weekends

horses was 04 (apilr 1st was thursday)

dragn plate was 05 (friday was the day)

this yr it s a saturday so update unlikely

But the plate update didn't happen until a Monday, if you recall. They didn't get the update out on Friday.

Either way... Diago (sp?) will more then likely get a new item in. And it'll probably fall on Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

if the april fool is po"d"h, i will complain, since i've been waiting for this for a while :evil:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]