Britain to become the 51st state of America

Dracion1

Yes, it is unfortunately official. After several secret meetings in neutral UN territory, Tony Blair has decided to let Britain become part of the USA. Both Bush and Bliar reckon this will be a great booster for the countries economies and improve foregin relations. Even American people have begun to sew on the extra star to their flags.

As part of this deal, The UK will cease to be in the year 2010; Northern Ireland will be handed back over to the Republic in the south; and Britain has already made plans to withdraw from the EU. EU members are shocked, however trade and travel willcontinue as normal between Britain and France as well as other UN states.

This really will be a sad day for us all. I dont want to be part of America, Im British/English... :cry: :evil:

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

It worked elsewhere thoug :twisted: .

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Welll I got to hand it to you! You made somthing that would be impossible to become true sound like it had some backing to it! Though I wouldn't ever be fooled. :lol:

I really wish people would put more effort into their April fools things

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Britain?!!

Bah!

OVER CANADA'S DEAD BODY! :evil:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Try something evenly remotely believable next time.

Or maybe try to make it actually funny...I don't know.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Britain?!!

Bah!

OVER CANADA'S DEAD BODY! :evil:

Dont tempt fate. Never know when Bush will up and go with canada.

Besides you dont even have a military. You lot tried to send us a military to help with the war or terrorism. You gave us 500 Soliders, but after the exchange rate it turned out to be a pint of maple syrup, a broken hockey stick, 2 squirrels, and a Mountie :\.

Pmg!? Really? I don't wanna join the USA!

OMG!

Yeah, I know, incase you can't tell I'm being sarcastic...

Dont be sarcastic, Bush is Stinky, I urinated on a bush once it would be awful for the UK if Bush was allowed to push a button to turn on a light, let alone run it all.

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

ok.. i hope this censors propperly

* OFF YOU BLODDY *

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

ok.. i hope this censors propperly

* OFF YOU BLODDY *

Cant spell bloody? :P

trying to do a english accent thats how i hear it (longer D)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!