Apr 10 - Easter bunnies infest RuneScape! / Rag and Bone Man

Albosky

Easter bunnies are infesting RuneScape!

Children around RuneScape were expecting the Easter Bunny to bring them eggs this week, but instead of one big bunny they have found dozens of little ones! The bunnies are contained in two areas, south of Falador and north-west of Varrock.

Unfortunately the new rabbits haven't quite grasped the spirit of Easter, and rather than handing the eggs out they are burying them in the ground. Bring a spade to dig them up again and give them to the children (or eat them yourself).

One of the eggs has a rather interesting effect that will unlock a new emote, and, if eaten in the correct place, will open up a whole new area. If you venture into the rabbit warren you can discover who is behind the rabbits' strange behaviour, and perhaps even earn a new magical ring.

The Easter eggs will all melt on 24th April, and the rabbits and their warren will disappear. Players who have unlocked the new emote will still be able to use it, and those who have obtained the magic ring will be able to keep it.

If you are travelling along the road from Varrock to the Temple on the River Salve, you might notice the camp of the Rag and Bone Man, who is looking for help, and would not turn down a hand, leg, or any other bone to be honest! His expanding collection needs to be finished off.

Low level players will be able to help him complete the bare bones of the quest. More experienced players will then be able to help him further and get extra rewards. Good luck and bone voyage!

Armour model changes

You will find that we've altered the appearance of a small number of armour items in this week's update, including chainmail tops, the camoflage kit and certain pieces of kit found in the Barrows. These changes are to make the models more flexible for animating. With these changes it will allow us to do more impressive animations of your characters in the future.

Of course some players will prefer the new models, whereas others will prefer the old ones. But once you also bear in mind that as well having an improved new look, this allows a greater range of animations, we feel it's definitely worth the change.

The combat stats of the items will not be affected in any way.

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also :o

Armour model changes

You will find that we've altered the appearance of a small number of armour items in this week's update, including chainmail tops, the camoflage kit and certain pieces of kit found in the Barrows. These changes are to make the models more flexible for animating. With these changes it will allow us to do more impressive animations of your characters in the future.

Of course some players will prefer the new models, whereas others will prefer the old ones. But once you also bear in mind that as well having an improved new look, this allows a greater range of animations, we feel it's definitely worth the change.

The combat stats of the items will not be affected in any way.

if eaten in the correct place

That could be anywhere. I hope they give out clues. Shame I have to leave for work in 2 minutes, I'd go see myself. :(

2480+ total

Valor, wait for me. Taking me a while to get back on :(

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Oh goodie goodie :D

But is there some kind hint in the egg? Even the f2p world is pretty big, so you would need hundreds of eggs to search every place. Or do the bunnies tell you something about it?

But I'll do everything I can :D

BUNNIES -->

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Am i the onlyperson who's noticed this bit? :s

Prev 10 April 2006 - Rag and Bone Man Next

If you are travelling along the road from Varrock to the Temple on the River Salve, you might notice the camp of the Rag and Bone Man, who is looking for help, and would not turn down a hand, leg, or any other bone to be honest! His expanding collection needs to be finished off.

Low level players will be able to help him complete the bare bones of the quest. More experienced players will then be able to help him further and get extra rewards. Good luck and bone voyage!

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Wow, world 9 loaded first time for me. But now I have to have lunch :(

Good luck in finding the secret place and exploiting it's location :lol:

put him in jail

Then i'll just wait for him to drop the e-soap

ahhh!! my camo legz are invisible while i have on zammy cape

im in world 9 fally to show everyone

First D-Drop on 7/2/07! (skirt)

Trading herb seeds for herbs with INSANELY GREAT ratios to earn you millions!

One of the few players of Runescape who knows PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, and Advanced Image Editing while being under 18! \:D/

nope i just couldnt get the quest screen to pop up, (the one with the req and stuff) finally got it, combat lvl 20 advised or something so its not a high quest

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore