The Highscores

No_OnE

I'm sure that what I am about to say has already been said. I'm stating it again.

As we all know, Zezima is in first place on the highscores. What some people may not realize is that Zezima does not have the most experience. Although it looks that way because he is about 150 million higher than 2-6. The seventh placer has the most. A person named Lilyuffie88 could take Zezima off his throne if Lily would just level up those last two skills.

I know, it is hard to level up skills when they get really high. Well, Lilyuffie could do it if he/she set their mind to it. Of course, you never know, Lilyuffie88 may not be an active player anymore...

Comment on this. Flame it. I don't care. I just want to here someone talk about it and answer some of the questions that I have but don't feel like asking.

The race between these two players is really close, Lilyuffie88 is definatly active because she has been gaining xp lately. I respect lilyuffie88 because she doesnt seem too concerned about taking over the number one spot. She's just having fun doing what she likes (apparently range and bury bones :wink: ) . When she feels ready she will train the final two.

I also think that if she decides to go for 99 runecrafting; the time this takes will cut her xp gains by enough that zezima will be able to catch her. Of course she could prove me wrong.

edit: woops didn't know she was a she :o

For the record Lilyuffie88 is a she. 8)

It's all really evident and I remember talking to zez about his and lily's race to 500m exp so she is very active! I think it's very possible for lily to get the final few levels needed but it seems that she isn't too concerned about it or else she would have already done so.

Like I and you said, it's there for everyone to look at so if anything would happen it would've already happened or there is no rush to make it happen.

My 2 cents...

i dont think neone except lilyuffie88 can catch up zezima, i mean ppl can get lvl 99 everything sure but the exp that zezima has over everyone is enourmous the only person who has bigger exp is lilyuffie88, and when the new skill comes out(carpentring should come out at end of year) it will be fun to watch who can get it the highest the fastest :D

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

If i were one of you rich types i would buy all the pure ess to 99 and tell her to get that skill and beat zezima! :lol:

First D-Drop on 7/2/07! (skirt)

Trading herb seeds for herbs with INSANELY GREAT ratios to earn you millions!

One of the few players of Runescape who knows PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, and Advanced Image Editing while being under 18! \:D/

I find peoples obsession with the top players a bit creepy... :shock:

Maybe you should conentrate on your own game?

isn't it the same as peoples interest in royal family in britain or any pop celebrity or Bill gates lol?

I'm a "fan" of Lilyffie too, I hope she comes "unexpectedly" and beats them all :)

though N0valyfe really could be the best if he wanted...

Playing since February 2003

Ssamriga.png

I find peoples obsession with the top players a bit creepy... :shock:

Maybe you should conentrate on your own game?

isn't it the same as peoples interest in royal family in britain or any pop celebrity or Bill gates lol?

I'm a "fan" of Lilyffie too, I hope she comes "unexpectedly" and beats them all :)

though N0valyfe really could be the best if he wanted...

No they're all really people, these guys are weirdos :shock:

A person named Lilyuffie88 could take Zezima off his throne if Lily would just level up those last two skills.

It's "Lil Yuffie" as in "Little Yuffie" from FF7... :roll:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

A person named Lilyuffie88 could take Zezima off his throne if Lily would just level up those last two skills.

It's "Lil Yuffie" as in "Little Yuffie" from FF7... :roll:

Yes, she hates when ppl call her lily. :evil:

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

im not really a fan of anyone. im more of a fan of the fans lol.. and i tend to like people who like other people. zezima doesnt really talk to people, i havnt seen lilyuffie or the old note, or n0valyfe.. so i cant really say who i root for. only person i really admire is season cause she talks to me =)

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

im not really a fan of anyone. im more of a fan of the fans lol.. and i tend to like people who like other people. zezima doesnt really talk to people, i havnt seen lilyuffie or the old note, or n0valyfe.. so i cant really say who i root for. only person i really admire is season cause she talks to me =)

:D a funny typo or i'm too tired.

At least lilyuffie speaks, well use to, never managed to hook up with her after i lost my main 2 years ago.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

thats ture, many people consider lilyuffe the best player rarther than zezima because xp is alot more accurate than lvls, in telling how good of a player you are. Plus shes trained alot harder skills than zezima, like prayer, which she has above 30M.

Huh, Zezima is like 5 mill xp behind? If Lilyuffie began leveling up farming (6 mill xp) and runecrafting (10 mill xp) Zezima would easily pass her in xp. Though I agree that if she spent less time ranging blues she would've had the top spot a year ago.

i dont think people give zezima the credit he deserves. hes worked a long time to get wat he has and he just gets flamed for it.

if they put the effort in, they deserve to get at least a little respect to come out.

also lil yuffie has a few rank 1 stats, or a few top 10 stats, which make her just as good as zez, there pretty much about even IMO.

while I was getting my mining up to 85 afew years ago I mined lots of iron together with Lilyffie near mining guild... that's why I feel closer to her than to zezima or n0valyfe or old nite...

but anyways i'm too old to really care about some computer game, I play it only occasionally for fun ;)

Playing since February 2003

Ssamriga.png

i dont think people give zezima the credit he deserves. hes worked a long time to get wat he has and he just gets flamed for it.

if they put the effort in, they deserve to get at least a little respect to come out.

also lil yuffie has a few rank 1 stats, or a few top 10 stats, which make her just as good as zez, there pretty much about even IMO.

are u kidding?!?!?! everywhere i go on fourms and the game its zezima this zezima that. i think its quite an acheivemnt for them to get there but tell u the truth its quite annoying hereing everyone worship and talk about zezima. so maybe if lilyffie ever passes zezima people will stop worshping him so much... and actually give respect to a few more people on the top list

ie.) When I look at myself on the highscores I'm surrounded by people with much more experience... the difference is the levels and what I leveled compared to them... in terms of time.

The variance between exp on my total level is well over 100kexp and that seems to hold true throughout all total levels... The difference between she and zez's is not that wide.

Have you ever thought the time taken for exp of 99 rc and 99 farming is the difference?

What I mean by that is the weight of her exp difference in something else was taken up by zez's rc... one level in rc exp compared to one level exp in some other skill is a heck of a lot more in terms of time or effort.

In other words ... just considering RC... by the time she crafts 1,050,481 laws or what have you to get to 99 (just short of 10 mil exp). Ziz would have gained a lot more exp in some in other skills.

I don't have a problem with zezima or anything but i do think it would be cool to see lilyuffie88 at the top overall spot, as a nice change. It's an interesting race. :wink:

masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

The Corporeal beast has become wise to your tricks and has gained a stomp attack that hurts players standing underneath him. Watch out!