the uselessness of ecto tokens

darkashuran

sigh theres no use for em and they just take up bank space i hate them anyone else hate these or usless items that just clutter up your bank space?

Haley610 and Ashuran22 Together IRL and RS ,I Love You Forever !

There not completly useless, you can use them to buy yeast I think.

Yes - you can use them to buy yeast from the brewer under the pub

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Thanks to 4be2jue for the sigs.

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png

Pfft, the rewards of ectoing are already great. Imagine getting new items with the tickets. It would be overkilling the rewards of ectoing.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Making beer, and all that jazz!

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

You use that to enter the city, closest furnace to a bank in the game. Useful for people who don't like doing quest (Me).

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

How can you live without an ectophial???

On-Topic, though, you can use them to get to the island, too :-) Now there just needs to be something useful on the island... :roll:

When you are learning, you are growing. If you stop learning, you stop growing. If you stop growing, you die. Train hard, eat fried chicken, and take a one-a-day. (And cook that broccoli 'til it's yella and pour cheese all over it)

slowmethusel.png

You need Ecto Tokens for the quest, from there they are fairly redundant as a reward i agree. But you can either drop them or keep, I keep, cos i like the look of a high number

- My skills are now really, really lame ! Time to fix that! -

Ectotokens remind me of those AOL cd's you can collect by the hundreds. So many of them, and no idea what to do with them. Just keep them for now, who knows if Jagex adds something about them later.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Ectotokens remind me of those AOL cd's you can collect by the hundreds. So many of them, and no idea what to do with them. Just keep them for now, who knows if Jagex adds something about them later.

[off topic] I used to collect those cd's when I was a kid :lol: [/off topic]

anyway, is't just 1 space, save them for later there will probably be something good you can do with them eventually :roll:

anyway, is't just 1 space, save them for later there will probably be something good you can do with them eventually :roll:

Lol, Eventually is the key word there. :oops: [/b]

Live life and die having it been forfilled.

I still collect those cd's. Especially the boxes. I put different cd's I have that don't have boxes in them. Got this really good one that looks like a fancy DVD case.

Anyway, here's hoping they make a good update that makes these ectotokens useful. Until then, I'm saving them or using them to buy yeast.

Noctis666.png

Hmmm, i wonder... You have to pay ectotokens to get to the island, so mabye when the Devious Minds Questline is completed, you might be able to access the eastern lands with 'em? Who knows :?:

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.