P2P forums- bad for your health.

chris1216

So i was sitting in the ardy dungeon cannoning hellhounds for slayer.

I randomly didn't notice my chatbox telling me that my cannon was decaying, since i was reading general p2p while reloading the cannon.

Next thing I know, the cannon decays. Ah well thats okay, I came in full rune and a drag long, might as well melee them until my cakes run out.

I start fighting a hellhound on half health, and read another few posts on p2p. I somehow have the great timing to log in JUST as I die. I watch myself bow to the very big red dog that killed me. Great.

So i make TRACKS to draynor to grab telerunes, theres an okay chance I can get back to salvage my stuff. I punch my PIN in at record speed, and haul wagon to the dungeon. JUST as I step into the room with the hounds, my stuff disappears (there was a 65 outside fighting ogres, unfortunately he didn't notice the pile of stuff).

Thats what I get for having ADD and needing to read while I train. But I'll still blame it all on forums for distracting me :lol:.

Darn you forums for being interesting!

No offense but meleeing on a hellhound with half health, while doing reading on th forums is a pretty stupid thing to do. I mean its one thing to be fighting with full heatlth, or to be fighting from a safespot. But to melee with half health, not smart.

I am sorry for your loss, but hopefully you look at this and try to train more carefully in the future.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

No offense but meleeing on a hellhound with half health, while doing reading on th forums is a pretty stupid thing to do. I mean its one thing to be fighting with full heatlth, or to be fighting from a safespot. But to melee with half health, not smart.

I am sorry for your loss, but hopefully you look at this and try to train more carefully in the future.

Why on earth are you sorry? I thought this was hilarious.

I was slaying banshees recently without muffs and didn't notice it either because I was typing a post. I had actually killed one. Clicked on another, went back to typing a post. Looked at runescape. Saw I was in lumby. Then panicked because I didn't see my whip, or any equipment.

and then when I opened the bank I saw that there were 3 items in my inventory. Whip, obby shield, and warrior helmet. Dunno why i didn't look there before.

I was fortunate that I had banked my d-skirt, and full guthan just before, because the banshees was a burthroped task and sometimes I do not switch equipment out of laziness. This time I did. Imagine dying at the banshees with full guthan, obby shield, d skirt, whip, and an assortment of regular stuff..... :(

So I lost an glory, RoW, black d hide, runes, and some small stuff.

When will I ever learn? I actually almost died several times already after getting a guthan because the guthan has the tendency not to heal when you really need healing.

Yep, that's how i lost my 10mil...

Oh I'm on 49/88 hp, no worries I will switch to guthans warspear, I'll heal right up! I read a bit of the forums and come ack to 24hp, try to get out of there get hit a few times by both kalphite guardians (141) and I drop. totally my fault, no one-click tele, I have learnt my lesson! bye bye whip, obby shield, warspear, glory, 3 rune chains, 10k cash, pots, etc.

sig5235ro7.jpg

Almost died twice already to steels because I didn't drink my antifire

I like to have my brother in the room so he says "Drink!" while i read tipit :lol:

First D-Drop on 7/2/07! (skirt)

Trading herb seeds for herbs with INSANELY GREAT ratios to earn you millions!

One of the few players of Runescape who knows PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, and Advanced Image Editing while being under 18! \:D/

Once I was cannon'ing rock crabs on my pure, looked on these forums, looked back to see a fremmy warrior finish me off, lost ranger set, 30k iron knives, 5k c-balls, and 500k cash, glad i kept my fury :cry:

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

chances are if you shouldnt multi task while killing a lvl 115+ creature...sounds like common sence to me. Just remeber, often people die and lose more then just full rune. I myself have lost 21+ mil in a week before, so, dont feel too bad.

w4M8t.png

If you were training at half-health, you deserved it. Learn2Eat.

Do you think, Perhaps, that the Black Dragon lives in the Black Dragon Cave!?

Blackmagecc.png

I'm a firm believer of typing with proper grammar on the interwebs. Oh yes.

I am always extremely careful when it comes to fighting. I always pay 100% attention to any fight that I even have a 1% chance of losing. I would die of shock if I ever died and lost my stuff.

You'd die if you died...? Hm, never realized that. :P

Looks like you didn't lose anything of much value, but maybe next time you should fight smarter :roll: . It may help, just maybe...

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

All you noobs bashing him take a step back and learn from his mistake.

Same happened to me several times while training at gargoyels. Computer lags, loses connection, and gargoyel kills me.

Or the time I went to metal drags with cannon, 20k balls, and whip which was 8M at the time.

Forgot antifire shield, kept 3 cannon pieces.

Stuff happens, sometimes your computers fault, others your own stupidity. Learn from it so that you might not be so foolish in your future.

"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up."

Vince Lombardi

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Seriously, you people gotta lighten up.

I thought it was hilarious, especially the part where the stuff disappeared as i stepped back into the room.

And me blaming forums was a joke, people.

Honestly, has every single tipit member gotten their sense of humor surgically removed or something?

I really couldn't give a flying cabbage about dying, I just thought it was funny.

What's even funnier is surely if you'd used the bank in Lumby you'd have been there in time? :P

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"