Play owned houses sooner than u think proof too!

max42225

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chairs you can sit in...here, let me write it in Runescape terms for you.

2 More Options

Sit in Chair

Examine Chair

These are just chairs to sit in...player owned houses are not coming, nor is carpentry. They are just chairs...to sit in.

Okay, Jagex MAY throw us a curveball and make BENCHES suitable for sitting as well. But even that seems farfetched. Let's be reasonable.

panoramiadk9.gif

i think that makin chairs and other wood objects would just be added to fletching skills not carpentry and no POHS! i hate pohs hope they never come out

-mega-

i wouldn't get your hopes up, do you know how many times they've said "POH's will be out soon!!!" yet we wait and wait and wait but they never get them in the game. i've quit getting excited everytime something related to it comes out...

They promised POH and Carpentry back in RS1. They even put it on the skills list. (Replaced later by Agility)

They promised POH and Carpentry at the start of RS2. They even put it on the updates list. (Still not fullfilled)

They promised POH and Carpenty last December. They even put it in their update list/queue. (Last I checked my calendar, it was May)

I'm sorry, but I'm thoroughly sick and tired of empty promises and people that wish to cling on to such ideologies. Granted, I know how hard it could be to write a Java game as complex as this, but you don't need to go around promising stuff you can't create to people that desire it for a long time.

Just because they're also letting you sit down doesn't necessarily mean player owned housesÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

I don't hope POHs come out, they lag servers too much.

How do you know? Considering POH's have never been introduced, you have no facts to base your claim upon.

And hopefully, according to the update news about the new engine, servers should have a burden lifted off of them.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

There's 4 weeks left this month, that's 4 potential updates.

The Miscellania quest - One week

Engine Upgrade - One week

Random Events - One week (Most probably with one of the other updates)

That leaves one week left where they add in the toys and chairs and whatever, I believe they're hinting at POHs, or at the very least Carpentry (Not a full release maybe, just a few parts) then the rest will come in June.

We've had so much "evidences" that PoH's should have come like 5 years ago. Personally I believe in them when I see them with my own eyes, not when we get promised to get them "soon". Those updates could just be little additions to crafting, fletching or something.

^^

People gathered planks from hte level 22 graveyard back in rsc to prepare for carpentry/POHs.

they been saying this for like 3 years now, when it happens ill beleave it

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+