Autoer/macroer discussion- please post here!

jaklumen

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw 30 once at remmington, sorry I dont know how to use the picture thing. but i reported like 5 which probibally did nothing :x <.< ::' :notalk: :-X :( :(

Poopuidiot.gif

proud owner of a crystal bow 1/7/07 :)

my sig hates me, I cant get it to work :(

I have two pictures here from f2p. This wasn't even in a popular world. This is the reason In gave up on getting 99 woodcutting in f2p.

Macroing.jpg

Macroing2.jpg

I counted around 20 odd macroers, on one tree! I can't even imagine in that world alone.

By the way, in case you couldn't tell I'm not good at taking pics but it's better than nothing and still proves the point.

wingy77.png

To get in her you need a lockpick...

Wait for it, wait for it..Bow chicka bow wow!

Millions of ppl do private servers, but is it against jagex rules? It would go under rule 7. Hmmm...How come million ppl get away with doin private servers? Strange...

Illegal due to copywrite laws.

picture6sd6.jpg

Well, im not sure if this has been happening before, but have any of you check out every singal F2P Varrock ranger shop? No? Ok, Well theres ALWAYS somebody called 'e892hd' or some other Random name Buying all bronze arrows... This is starting to annoy me now. They are Macros Because i talk to them there answer 'Nothing' Then i trade them (just to make sure) and guess what they do? Ignore It...

Miokie My Main Account

Skills Lyfe My Skiller Account

Clicky for My Blog

I've also seen this happening at the rune shops, with all of the deaths being bought by an autoer. There was only one person in the store, a lvl 3 with the just-came-from-tutorial-island-stuff on, and someone was buying every single death.

Conclusion: LVL 3 had lotta money, and i wish he would die so i could get a lot of deaths and cash.

My MOD Queue and MODs - StarTrekGuide

sig-2-itsaratflail.png

I've also seen this happening at the rune shops, with all of the deaths being bought by an autoer. There was only one person in the store, a lvl 3 with the just-came-from-tutorial-island-stuff on, and someone was buying every single death.

Conclusion: LVL 3 had lotta money, and i wish he would die so i could get a lot of deaths and cash.

Unfortunately, JaGeX's enforcement of rule 7 (No AFK training) was ironically responsible for being unable to kill macroers with monster lures after 10 minutes (monster aggression is turned off.)

There was one in a Varrock shop: I killed him by luring a mugger into the shop. Result? I got 400k and 200 death runes.

OWNED!

Ever thought the other miners/yew cutters might be chinese sweat workers and not autoers?

Half of you are reporting random people just because they can't speak English.

Well, I could also report them for real world item selling/trading (most of them are goldfarmers), but unfortunately these transactions cannot be tracked.

I propose that JaGeX ban any and all connections from China. Coming through a proxy? Run a trace and if it leads to China, kill it too. Call me racist (or not- I'm actually half-Chinese myself), but I think 99% of legit players are not from that country.

Ever thought the other miners/yew cutters might be chinese sweat workers and not autoers?

Well, I could also report them for real world item selling/trading (most of them are goldfarmers), but unfortunately these transactions cannot be tracked.

I propose that JaGeX ban any and all connections from China. Coming through a proxy? Run a trace and if it leads to China, kill it too. Call me racist (or not- I'm actually half-Chinese myself), but I think 99% of legit players are not from that country.

Haha, try the USA and England :lol:

The Chinese, from what I know, have 1 bot out - that they sell for money...So it's really not even them doing the macroing. Most huge cheaters don't speak Chinese what-so-ever. Either English or Dutch for the most part ;)

The Chinese, from what I know, have 1 bot out - that they sell for money...So it's really not even them doing the macroing. Most huge cheaters don't speak Chinese what-so-ever. Either English or Dutch for the most part ;)

No, not macroers, goldfarmers. The people who buy the virtual goods they gather are the ones who are truly despicable, yes, but I think the root of goldfarming is squarely in China.

No, not macroers, goldfarmers. The people who buy the virtual goods they gather are the ones who are truly despicable, yes, but I think the root of goldfarming is squarely in China.

I'll have to say you're wrong. I would name a cheating site, but I won't for the sake of breaking the rules... This site has 30,000+ members, and really only for their "black market"... The whole site is in English, and yes, you can tell it wasn't translated. The people selling are generally American or European Macroers based on where they say they are from and their lack of an accent and perfect (or childish) grammar.

I still say it is all in America and Europe, people just don't like to think that that's how it is. The Chinese are known as very hard-working, skilled people with long attention spans, which is why they are always blamed, but no, I will have to say that if you face a reality, those "Chinese" names are actually just random typings on an American or European keyboard that come out to look... well... different.

I'll have to say you're wrong. I would name a cheating site, but I won't for the sake of breaking the rules... This site has 30,000+ members, and really only for their "black market"... The whole site is in English, and yes, you can tell it wasn't translated. The people selling are generally American or European Macroers based on where they say they are from and their lack of an accent and perfect (or childish) grammar.

I still say it is all in America and Europe, people just don't like to think that that's how it is. The Chinese are known as very hard-working, skilled people with long attention spans, which is why they are always blamed, but no, I will have to say that if you face a reality, those "Chinese" names are actually just random typings on an American or European keyboard that come out to look... well... different.

Because I'm sure "Shaokaon" is a "random typing," as is "Jiang" or "Xingbingdong" or "Zhongguo." I've spoken to two goldfarmers from China; these both spoke broken English and one freely admitted to being a goldfarmer (for which I did not but should have reported him).

I don't care where they're from: They still goldfarm, I still report, and I'm absolutely certain that refusing connections to China would solve a good chunk of the problem. The rest of the macroers and goldfarmers will unfortunately have to be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

Of course, JaGeX won't close connections to China (unprofitable loss of players and some members! also will be seen as racist), so the whole shebang has to be handled on that case-by-case basis when clearly IT IS NOT WORKING.

I just noticed while world hopping, in fishing shop in port sarim there are chars with same name but different number, all just standing there, seen em in 20f2p worlds now.. dunno what these guys are doing but just them standing there iritates me.

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

I play other online games & although it doesn't get rid of all cheats would punkbuster be compatible with RS, then when caught cheating there GUID is banned & if they wanted to play RS again they would need a new pc to do so?

That would make em think....... urm if i macro & get caught I got to buy a new pc??? :boohoo:

[cls]Joe90.png

I play other online games & although it doesn't get rid of all cheats would punkbuster be compatible with RS, then when caught cheating there GUID is banned & if they wanted to play RS again they would need a new pc to do so?

That would make em think....... urm if i macro & get caught I got to buy a new pc??? :boohoo:

Lol, you can delete your UID and force a new creation if you really wanted to... :roll: ...so nah, I don't think that would work...IP bans have been proposed, but then again...most macroers use proxies...idk...I don't think kicking them out of Runescape is the working solution...

its the programs that gives chinese names... not the owners...the programs creates the account automatically with the same pattern of name like sq132d, sq12a...

Proud member of the Crimson Raiders

1000 total lvl achieved on 4-17-07 -F2P

Jagex losing control vs autoers?

There is LOTS OF AUTOERS!!!

...and 60 sec to report again too many autoers can't report them all! #-o

Now there is even shark macros in p2p!

Soon more autoers than players! :shock:

Think Jagex will lose... :wall:

It seems like autoers are growing rapidly out of control, I feel like i am surrounded by them sometimes in f2p. When there is autoers in p2p that is a sign that jagex is not doing their job; and people who are willing to pay 5$ to marco in members means that no there is a very low risk of autoers getting banned.

It seems like autoers are growing rapidly out of control, I feel like i am surrounded by them sometimes in f2p. When there is autoers in p2p that is a sign that jagex is not doing their job; and people who are willing to pay 5$ to marco in members means that no there is a very low risk of autoers getting banned.

I really think you're right there...