Autoer/macroer discussion- please post here!

jaklumen

For any bot hunters out there, here are some wc autoer family names that are seen on most worlds. Feel free to report any with the name followed by a number.

All have numbers after the name and are bot ARMIES, to repeat... I checked and none are characters names...I ERASED any that were:

ailei, arrq, asds, aszx, aookk, binene, bued cctt, ctct, ctvm, cocole, cvdf, dgtek, ding, dsrwe, fcfc, ftty, haoff, haonn, haojj, home, hghg, ingtu, ingwol, jmwe, jmww, jhhg, jinli, jjhhg, jnhs, junli, junyi, kissby, kissld, lifett, ljf, lkjm, lkmk, Lonao, meihao, Mmnnb, mtgf, nfc, norl, Oreiw, phic, Ppooi, qqlk, qlbb, qldd, rdx, rici, royss, royyy, sella, sdwe, shuns, skyou ,tarly, teagu, tfc, tfct, tftc, tuiyou, vnfh, vvlk, wwlk, wdwd, weishuai, wjmwe, wrrc, wuqu, Wwjm, yewu, yfd , yo--p,Yybbdd, zhouhong, zuiniu, zztt, zzlk, zzxxxa.

If you are going to add any that you see in your worlds, make sure they are obvious succession named bots in a family, and Not names of actual characters. Naming players is not allowed.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont agree with you...

There are reali such companies in China employing people to play online games, and then sell the items or money for RL cash.

But I don't think runescape is the game they are playing for it~~

There are tons of other online games in the world, or in China itself with items and money having a better market price than runescape...

So I don't think thoose are really the Chinese people

I know there is a such thing as sweatshops in china, but they are mostly for wow. There is not enough business in runescape gold to make a company.

And they are chinese autoers. I have personally been to the website, seen translations of it, and talked to people who downloaded the macro trial and looked at it.

And you went there because?? Oh, your an autoer!!! Sombody ban him!! Hes ruining the RS economy and stuff!!!!! :twisted:

Just Kidding... 8-)

Pasty.png

I have noticed that on almost(maybe even all) the F2P worlds there is a macro in the ranging shop buying all the bronze arrows... What is to gain from buying all the arrows before others?

Zibi220.png

there are always lvl 3 bots in world 1 at yews and oaks between lumy and draynor an

none are over lvl 70 woodcut it's as if the they are abandoned at lvl 70 and then they just make a new bot and start process over again. and the bots barely handle any random events they always get teled and and they run when they get hit.

I notived while training my mage a t the lesser in the wizards tower that LOADS of autoers are completing the imp catcher quest. No I know that this gives you enough mage xp for lvl 8 so don't be surprised if loads of the lvl 3s go up a bit.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

I started an anti macro group called the anti macro revolution. Please join in the non combat clan forum and get something done.

When one person is delusional its called insanity,

When a group of people are delusional its called religion.

I put this idea in the thread concerning a solution to the macroing problem:

I'd like to add that if the player fails to address the random event properly, a flag is sent up to JaGeX along with information on the player's name, stats, bank, held items, and default clothes. Certain combinations should result in an automatic ban (such as level 3 with high woodcutting, default skin, 3k+ yews in bank) while others could result in as little as teleporting the player (for instance, level 50 with no significant banked items and low stats will be sent to the wizard tower for no particular reason).

This random event should not interrupt combat or Duel Arena users, but will interrupt EVERYTHING else, from shopgoers to book-readers to stair-climbers to banking users. Unless the player is in the Wilderness or other combat areas, their ability to log out will be locked.

Ban suggestions will be sorted by priority: Banked items, low combat level (20-) and skill level concentrations (such as 10- stats in all skills but woodcutting) take the topmost tier.

Legitimate players who are logged out during the issuance of the random event will answer it when they log back in.

In order to ensure that all players are issued the event at least once, the same random event will be given three times in one day and a different one issued at three random times on a random day of the next week.

Advantages:

a. Fast detection of macroers

b. Macro writers will not be able to keep up with the sudden appearance of such events

c. Bans large number of macroers in a very short time

d. Bans shop macroers, who are responsible for a continually inflated cost of death and chaos runes

e. Regardless of ban success, will hugely interrupt the macroing operation until a solution is coded

f. Macroers are logged in almost 24-7; this means that most legitimate players will not be adversely affected by random events during the issuance.

g. A weekly random event will have cumulative effects on bots: those that are logged out for one set of events may be caught by the next.

Disadvantages:

a. Coding a new random event every week would be stressful and costly

b. Can result in banning of innocent skillers

c. Can result in the ban of non-english-speaking players

d. Floods JaGeX with data, a large part of which may be useless

e. May disrupt the economy

f. It is critical that the event be issued simultaneously to all online players

g. This system is going to be difficult to implement

Opinions?

^I already knew the advantages, but not the disadvantages. I can tell if they are bots because they don't even talk at all. Sometimes, they're downloaded programs and not actually robots. Especially lvl 3s are actually bots because they don't talk at all and just get their levels up when they ignore when a human player talks to them.

Resize.jpg

First - Credit to Otbg . Second - Credit to 4be2jue

Its hard to tell which people are macro users, and which are just really dedicated players. If there was just some way to find out.....

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

Its hard to tell which people are macro users, and which are just really dedicated players. If there was just some way to find out.....

That's where a weekly new random event comes into play. Macroers can't POSSIBLY guard themselves against them.

Exactly. But if what you said was false, Jagex Staff wouldn't be able to ban them. But macros have no way to prevent that, so they get banned.

Resize.jpg

First - Credit to Otbg . Second - Credit to 4be2jue

I have noticed that on almost(maybe even all) the F2P worlds there is a macro in the ranging shop buying all the bronze arrows... What is to gain from buying all the arrows before others?

They buy the arrows at 13-17 each, then sell for 20-30 each on the merchanting worlds.

of topic but: merchanting arrows is so easy. i wait till someone sells mith arrows for 40-45 each, buy like 5k of them, and sell for 65 each. 100k profit

100% f2p 8-)

rampage30.png

MSSW3sig.png

Oh dear, it's getting worse. I'm seeing macroers chopping down p2p yews. :(

There are 2 at the catherby yews on w99 right now. :|

EDIT: Ooh saw some dodgy buisness outside catherby bank. 2 other macroers trading each other. >_>

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

THEY'RE FREAKIN EVERYWHERE!

I recently lost my membership, and I'm astounded by how many more macroers there are now then there were 2 months ago.

My List of f2p spots for autos:

Yews Anywhere

Willows Anywhere (Training to be a Yew Cutter)

General Stores

Ranging Stores

Rune Stores

SoS (Autofighters killing Spiders)

Rune Essence

Telegrabbing Zammy Wines

Tanning Cowhides

Fishing Stores

Jewelry Shops

Kebab Shops

Mining Guild

Vial Fillers

Crafting Shops (Buying Thread)

Cow Killers

Chicken Killers

Smithers (Steel Bars I Think)

Hill Giants

Lesser Demons

Fishers

I mean, really! I've seen at least 3 autos in each of these places.

I recently lost my membership, and I'm astounded by how many more macroers there are now then there were 2 months ago.

Yews Anywhere

General Stores

Ranging Stores

Rune Stores

Rune Essence

Telegrabbing Zammy Wines

Tanning Cowhides

Fishing Stores

Jewelry Shops

Kebab Shops

Mining Guild

Vial Fillers

Cow Killers

Chicken Killers

Hill Giants

Lesser Demons

Fishers

Is it seriously that bad?! I never knew there were lesser demons, smithers, crafting-, kebab-, jewelery-, fishing shops, cowhide tanning, zammy wine grabbing autoers and Sos autoers. This has really opened my eyes. (For those who care, there are indeed p2p yew autoers too now, I've already seen several of them.)

Why are they killing lesser demons and spiders by the way? It's not like you really make money with it and what are they training combat for?

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Yews Anywhere

General Stores

Ranging Stores

Rune Stores

Rune Essence

Telegrabbing Zammy Wines

Tanning Cowhides

Fishing Stores

Jewelry Shops

Kebab Shops

Mining Guild

Vial Fillers

Cow Killers

Chicken Killers

Hill Giants

Lesser Demons

Fishers

Is it seriously that bad?! I never knew there were lesser demons, smithers, crafting-, kebab-, jewelery-, fishing shops, cowhide tanning, zammy wine grabbing autoers and Sos autoers. This has really opened my eyes. (For those who care, there are indeed p2p yew autoers too now, I've already seen several of them.)

Why are they killing lesser demons and spiders by the way? It's not like you really make money with it and what are they training combat for?

I think they might be doing the spiders to get high enough so that when they become a member they can kill something to get lots of good drops, or maybe dragon autos.