THE *OFFICIAL* CARPENTRY SYMBOL!!! CLICK HERE!

peterdeath

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its really fugly. seriously. it looks like sumthing from harvest moon. or some other cartoon game.

Its a freaking small picture that just relates to a skill, why need to make such a comment about it?

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Thats awsome. I hope it comes out soon. oh and were would houses be?

I have a theory as to what they'll do:

Put a POH area(s) in (this is almost definite, there's little to no space in the cities), then allow everyone to pick a home world; their house will only appear in that home world. This way, only one server has to hold each house, and it reduces the need for a POH map the size of the world. Either that or do a gigantic "apartment building"-style thing where you type in the username for the person's house.

i+am+me1.png

untitled6kv7.gif

its really fugly. seriously. it looks like sumthing from harvest moon. or some other cartoon game.

Its a freaking small picture that just relates to a skill, why need to make such a comment about it?

i have my opinions and you have yours. if your not okay with my opinion thats fine. you really shouldnt be so dogmatic, it narrows your mind.

happiehour.jpeg

In reply to this text;

Oh and im not sure if this is old or not, but weres my signiture? I have noticed no one else has one either

POHs would probably be like farming patches. Everyone uses the same one, but something unique is inside each. The same idea for this possibly, just my guess. Let's wait and see if it's accurate.

Also - tip.it has temporarily disabled signatures.

[Admin Edit: Do Not Post Referral Links]

Put a POH area(s) in (this is almost definite, there's little to no space in the cities), then allow everyone to pick a home world; their house will only appear in that home world. This way, only one server has to hold each house, and it reduces the need for a POH map the size of the world. Either that or do a gigantic "apartment building"-style thing where you type in the username for the person's house.

they are going to be north of the gnome stronghold area.. want to know why..

mod ash said that when he did the swan song quest they had held off putting it in the game for a while hoping for another "major update" that would require alot of space

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

they are going to be north of the gnome stronghold area.. want to know why..

mod ash said that when he did the swan song quest they had held off putting it in the game for a while hoping for another "major update" that would require alot of space

Menmeth - not neccessarily. As of yet, player-owned houses are "top secret" by jagex. No-one but Jagex knows what they will contain!

If Mod Ash blurted this out, let it be. Remember that there's lot's of other places that have lots of space like the desert, wilderness, gu'tannoth, "poison waste" etcetara... I think player owned houses will be in a choosable region.

[Admin Edit: Do Not Post Referral Links]

Looks kind of phallic to me.

:shock:

I hadn't seen it 'til you said that.

Can't wait for the update. I won't ever be able to look at my stats page with a straight face again.

At least it'l be a skill worth getting 99 in. :D

;)

-Gid.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Capentry usually means making furniture etc. which really closely resembles the crafting skill, so construction sounds a lot better and logical for making your POHs.

Yeah. I agree. Construction does sound much better for making a POH. I used to wonder why they called carpentry a new skill since it could basically be crafting.

Noctis666.png

construction6wr.gif

What exactly is that? It seems to small to me to figure out what it is, or im just stupid...What is it? I know its the skill picture for it what WHAT is it. uhh :?

lol... its a saw going through a log.

Had to take a close look myself to make out what it was.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

construction6wr.gif

What exactly is that? It seems to small to me to figure out what it is, or im just stupid...What is it? I know its the skill picture for it what WHAT is it. uhh :?

lol... its a saw going through a log.

Had to take a close look myself to make out what it was.

You know the artwork is pathetic when you have to take a good look at it to know what it is. :lol:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Its not only that, but the colors they picked are so dark that they almost blend together and look like one great big, messed up, "X".

And the size of the pic doesn't really help its case either. Maybe they should look into making the symbols bigger eventually?

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva