what items have you had the longest?

I don't know how you do it, making sure you keep the EXACT same hammer, never dying with it, dropping it, etc. I have, although, kept at least 1 geepee my whole rs life :) have never been completely dry outta money :roll:

Other than that I do, however, have my first mithril pick that i got from killing my first ever random event, a rock golem :)

I keep exactly one gp in my bank at all times also, I never take out all my money. It's weird, eh?
thhah.gif

I don't know how you do it, making sure you keep the EXACT same hammer, never dying with it, dropping it, etc. I have, although, kept at least 1 geepee my whole rs life :) have never been completely dry outta money :roll:

Other than that I do, however, have my first mithril pick that i got from killing my first ever random event, a rock golem :)

I keep exactly one gp in my bank at all times also, I never take out all my money. It's weird, eh?

Yep.. me 2

siggyanimatoin5dt.gif

--- Since januari/februari 2001 ---

The Grand Exchange Search Extension

probably one of the holiday items, like my p hat

Holiday items don't count.

Anyway, I think the item I've had the longest was probably... my blue cape that I always wear whenever I'm in my full rune. I remember finding a black cape on the ground and dying it blue when I was around lvl 20.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I still have my first and only cape i got when i was like lvl 5.

Im lvl 103 now and i always wear it except for wildythings then i wear no cape because maybe it would get jealous.

-my rune pickaxe (bought the day they were implemented, I can still remember the huge crowds standing around in the dwarven mines trying to get their hands on one). It's of great sentimental value too, seeing I used it to get 60 (mining guild), 85 (rune) and 90 (current level) mining. Between breaking it dozens and dozens of times and nearly losing it in the wilderness a couple of times; it's still the only pickaxe I use.

-my bunny ears and scythe (Easter and Halloween 2004), although those aren't very usefull, they're good for showing off. ("What's that on your head? Is it a members item? Etc.")

~Mardvk

You took teh words right outta my mouth, that was exactly what i was gonna post (except my mining is 85, not 90, and I didn't get a scythe). I may have had the same rune plate since I bought it, aswell, since i'm too much a chicken to wear it to the wild, and am too cautious to die other wise...but I don't know for sure.

ShadowSam19.png

i have the 657 tinderboxes that i collected rite out of noobie island in the old mans house. (i would go into his house pick up 28 go across the street to the bank and deposit and do that over and over again.) was lvl 3 wen i did that. still have them and use them :D

I still have my first rune 2h, one of the first r2h in game. Not that I really know exactly which one it is, but I know it is among the 14 I have in bank :)

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Wow that is amazing how you can all remember stuff like that. Well I would have to guess coins but most original one would have to be a chef hat. I excelled at cooking and I got into the cooking guild first. Now I never go in there. :cry:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I still have my first rune 2h, one of the first r2h in game. Not that I really know exactly which one it is, but I know it is among the 14 I have in bank :)

Aww man, you beat me! I also bought mine when they were rare and worth millions, and when millions was Big Money. I still only have the one r2h. I haven't used it since RSC but I can't bear to part with it.

Skill total 1750+, combat 102 Ranger.

Like finding safe spots? A Guide to Monster Blocking.

I have over 1000 gems that i haven't used since RSC.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.