URGENT___READ___ PLEASE (Over)

Veryhyper

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does a roll back mean u lost xp and items, or do u get what u lost back?

aynway what is a rollback

They revert to the game was it was a day ago.

Basically, everything you've done since the last backup occured will never have happened, and you'll be just where you were a day or two ago (whenever the last back up was of the game).

I sure hope that doesn't happen... 10k of powermining iron gone to a waste. :cry:

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

seriously everyone is complaining but i bet anyone here wishes they where that guy, watching him kill poor defenceless people for free pixels, you know you would want to too.

your a mind reader. :wink:

Some of us perfer not to be a jerk, skater.

ok, your just angry because you almost lost your hat, but you would be thinking the same way if you hadnt.

I'm not, and I sure bet he wouldn't either.

You'd be better off withdrawing your comment. It insults me, and countless other kind Tip.It-ers. I'm not ordering you to do anything, it's for your own good.

Durial doesn't appear to be banned.

Sk8er, you may say I'm only saying this for sake of being a mod, but I would never want to be able to kill outside wilderness. It would be unfair to get tons of cash by killing players when I'm not supposed to be able to. The generalisation that we would all enjoy it is insulting, since that would be as low as anyone could go, abusing a bug simply for some pixelated paper.

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

seriously everyone is complaining but i bet anyone here wishes they where that guy, watching him kill poor defenceless people for free pixels, you know you would want to too.

your a mind reader. :wink:

Some of us perfer not to be a jerk, skater.

ok, your just angry because you almost lost your hat, but you would be thinking the same way if you hadnt.

I'm not, and I sure bet he wouldn't either.

You'd be better off withdrawing your comment. It insults me, and countless other kind Tip.It-ers. I'm not ordering you to do anything, it's for your own good.

Don't expect anything moral from that scammer. He begs for help then stiffs those who LOAN him items. After construction dies down a little and I have time (been insanely busy in the real world) I will post a nice thread about his scamming ways. From what somebody else said, I am not the only person that he scammed. I don't want to post now for the simple fact that he won't recieve the notoriety that he so dearly deserves. :wink:

In fact, this post will be another nail in his loser coffin. If he can beg on this forum then there should be no reason that he can't be humilated here as well.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Make it now, rahk :D

Lol, have you seen how fast topics are hitting page two? I want that sucker to linger on page 1 for a few days at least, not hours. :twisted:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

This is pure insanity. I'm near a bank so I think I'm going to log in, go naked, and watch the carnage.

dfrb26dett.png

kovunderbanner0xt.jpg

"Philosophy is composed of questions that may never be answered.

Religion is composed of answers that may never be questioned. ."

Nah, I value my account.

I put alot of time into it.

And its worth more than a couple hrs of screwing around making people unhappy by playing god.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

spammingthehole8mz.png

Crazy... :shock:

Haha, I can see myself in this pic =). Proudly NOT spamming btw =)

Tell me, what have you learned from the word's that can't be spoken?

~ The Rain, the Reason, the Romance, the Victim, the Truth, and the Vision . . . ~

spammingthehole8mz.png

Crazy... :shock:

Haha, I can see myself in this pic =). Proudly NOT spamming btw =)

Just goes to show Runescape is going to hell, along with all the immature 12 year olds in that picture.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Durial doesn't appear to be banned.

Sk8er, you may say I'm only saying this for sake of being a mod, but I would never want to be able to kill outside wilderness. It would be unfair to get tons of cash by killing players when I'm not supposed to be able to. The generalisation that we would all enjoy it is insulting, since that would be as low as anyone could go, abusing a bug simply for some pixelated paper.

I agree. He is a loser anyways. Probably needs an ego boost cause from what I hear his RL sucks as well. Wondering why the sucker isn't in juvy for beating up that guy and fleeing the scene (like a chump/punk).

Well... I hate to see players suffer from Jagex's blunders. If Jagex were to have done something to effect themselves, and themselves only... I would get much more amusement from it, but that just isn't the case.

So while I'm not a representative of Jagex... and since they probably have yet to do it... I would like to apologize on their behalf. If the skill wasn't ready... it wasn't ready. With all the bugs surfacing.... This skill should have been on hold for at least another month. This is the one thing I preeched about when they had the mistake with their forums and what not. They need to improve their beta testing program. Even if that means hiring people that are just payed to play the game, to find faults. Its something that they NEED to do. Stuff like this shouldn't happen. And I hope Jagex are smart enough to realize that.

They have a great product, but the way they produce their game and conduct business is horrible.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva