BLACK MARKS - DO THEY EVER GO AWAY?

Bdvo89

Okay honestly, this is stupid.

I just realzied we could check how many black marks we have.

I haev 7.5/10 over the length of BDVO playing (like a week after RS came out so almsot 5 years?)

Thats brutal.

Is it possible for them to slowly diminish?

Like honestly, this is just brutal k?

Like I dont want to even to play BD anymore, cuz if he gets perm banned for me calling someone a bad name or something.. or I say "go on msn" thats just ew.

I dont even want to risk bdvo getting banend by being logged in :(

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woah were do you check you black marks?

for_sooth.png

Barrows Drops - Guthans Helmat x2, Dharoks Chest x2, Ahrims Staff, Guthans WarSpear Ahrims Robetop x2, Ahrims Hood, Torag's Legs, Karils Skirt, Xbow - Med (Double) Brassard-Hammers (Double)

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt... (3 helms)

Dk - Dragon Axe x3, Warrior Ring x2

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

GWD - [bandos] Hilt, Plate X2

thanks man----o yea no offences

for_sooth.png

Barrows Drops - Guthans Helmat x2, Dharoks Chest x2, Ahrims Staff, Guthans WarSpear Ahrims Robetop x2, Ahrims Hood, Torag's Legs, Karils Skirt, Xbow - Med (Double) Brassard-Hammers (Double)

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

there is one simple way u can avoid this. always be nice :D

I try to be nice. I showed my friend castlewars, he never played rs before. I wasd trying to get hom to play and then he is likw typing in a bunch of stuff. Quickly I switch to chat to firends which i had none of and I didn't see any p mods around. I also kept pressing enter so he couldn't type in fuill things. I probablyshouldn't of so they didn't think I was tyring to get around system.Next day"you have a black mark for site advertising[?]and offensive language" I had chat to firends with no friends or mods around! so even if u r nice, things can go wrong

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

Wow, i'm surprised i have no offenses.

Holy crap me too!

I thought by now I would have had at least 2...

1 in RS classic and 1 when I accidentally reported someone... #-o

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

look at that we're all nice people in the end.

for_sooth.png

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

Hmm I truly think that they go away, because I just checked and I have none...and i've been banned for like 3 days before...so, I'm sure they go away. Just be nice and don't worry=)

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

wow i have no black marks, supprised i dont have any for offensive language(lol cussing out low lvls is so fun) :-$ :-$

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

they have to go away, because I remember getting one for auto typing lol, they must have finnaly figured out their mistake :o

W0ot me to! I'm clean as well! I got busted for using one from some player mod when everyone else was using one! Probably because I didn't sell somthing to him for his desired amount!

Its so pathetic these days! You can't merchant or sell things in populated worlds without one! Its a mistake by Jagex by letting that happen in the first place! [-X =;

best way to avoid black marks: dont say anything that's blocked by the filter.
but ppl think the wrong way like they ask what i can hit...

I say ****

then they might report me for that (it was a 25)

ps, i can hit higher than 25 now, but a while ago someone reported me for saying a 25 (is it like a road or somethin?)

TifSig.jpg

Gr, my flag is yelloow.. i had one for "flooding" a while back.. except i didnt even flood anywhere? :S lol I was also told i was muted for 3 days, which didn't happen either. ...very strange.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png