~Leps Goals~ Dragon Boots drop

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, I was away for 3 or 4 days. My internet was busted. We switched to Cable as well, but we had to get our cables replaced because we were using 3 splitters. Now it should stop randomly disconnecting too. :)

In the mean time, I beat Monopoly Tycoon and owned at Halo PC before my internet completely broke. \' I'm now addicted to listening to the Monopoly music while playing Runescape. :P

There were 3 other kills I missed in this picture.

ownagingfr2.png

02,22,07,4:36PM

Thanks everyone, especially about the N0valyfe comment. :) I normally play on Race servers if there's some that are full, or the clan ones called }GoC{ or the Christian one. Something like like that anyway, don't remember exact names.

Once again, can't play much lately. Stupid older brother came home for a week for some reason, who is about to have a baby and was supposed to be gone...little brother used to be the only one I shared the computer with, but now I have to share with my little sister all of a sudden as well as my older brother. -.-

022207436pmdk1.png

Are you getting 99 strength and defence? Nice stats. VERY NICE STATS! :)

Good job, and good luck.

By the way I play Halo sometimes to, on my computer that is, might you play Halo on computer as well?

A combat 90 F2P skiller !! F2P 4 life!!

PK-ers are so Anti-Pixel !!

02,25,07,12:00AM

8-) Yeah I missed the messages lol. I tried to get them all in at the same time, but I missed the majority. =P~ Only got 22 tix at Pest Control for the level up, wanted it fast.

Now to 99 Defense!

0225071200amrn1.png