~Leps Goals~ Dragon Boots drop

VERY nice drops Lep! You're getting rich off of those abyssal demons such and making me want to get 85 slayer at the same time... =P~ And BTW--I don't think I'm the first to say CONGRATULATIONS ON 99 DEFENSE LEP1234! YOU'RE UNTOUCHABLE! \' \' Now I wonder where I've seen that before... :-k You own. Period. Whatever your next goal is...invite me to teh party pl0x. Pike

Lep1234 is an awesome tipiter. I don't know why I'm spazzing out like this, but you're an awesome guy who deserves a lot of credit because you've put out so much, and that's why you're receiving all of this in return. :thumbsup: Keep up the good work my friend. <3: *wub*
sick_conspir.png

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

03,24,07,11:18PM

Thanks everyone. Maxed Combats now! :D Thanks to Danielleocar for comming even though she's muted. About Halo, I'm just really good. 8-) Nah, my teammated died so I finished it halfway, I think.

0324071118pmpn6.png

w00t u can see my name in his friends chat and in the big pic lol

really nice lep congratulations can wait till we see u at 126 combat better starting collecting those bones

hiya i like my total lvl and my favourite combat stat is range if u wanna pk with me just add me and pm me in game

Im gonna get 99 slayer without guthans or cannon to give you a chance :oops:

Want me to stop and wait for you to catch up with me? :P

Btw SWEET SLAYER TASK 2 whips and a d med, best i had was whip and left :D but you still cant beat me in something...3 whips...in 5 minues :D, I know it sounds fake but I got it when i wasnt even 99 attack, long long ago, when dinosaurs ruled the earth and no pc, obby shield or defender existed xD

Oh yeah, gratz on 99 def! use my altar anytime if you want :P im still not 99 pray xD

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Thanks everyone, and Kohe I may take you up on that offer some day.

New update to my page 1. Videos! :D The one there currently is my first ever made video. It has a few problems...(Described in post in Graveyard) but watch and enjoy. ::'

Thanks everyone, and Kohe I may take you up on that offer some day.

New update to my page 1. Videos! :D The one there currently is my first ever made video. It has a few problems...(Described in post in Graveyard) but watch and enjoy. ::'

Gratz on 99 def leppie and i downloaded your vid, but to be honest Castle wars videos just don't appeal to me :(

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

Aw well, maybe you'll like my new one! :D Page 1 for it, number 2 video released. Better than the first, and no errors! \:D/ Figured out you should add the music after the video is done.

03,23,07,8:13PM

Thanks all, and no can do Myk. :P It is sometimes annoying having to talk all the time since I'm busy a lot of the time.

032307813pmsh0.png

0MG! I HAVE TEH_H4X0RZ!!

Was that actually your first demon? Or was nobody in a talkative mood.

Cowmasta13.png

That doesn't count lol. You weren't doing Slayer and you had Guthans! :shame: :P

By the way, on page 1 beside the actual video, I made a 2minute long teaser as well. I'm going to start adding teasers as well as the actual vid from now on.

What's up with slayeh now being killing monsters on assignments? :-k Nice though, lep!

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush