BeSt DrOpS EvEr- (from people dying that is)

nyyankees588

ok so there have many threads about people's best drops from barrows, abbys, etc. but none about peopls best drops from other players.... :wink:

i have kiled like 5k fire giants and nothing better then tons of fire runes rune scimmies and half keys. Then i go to hell hounds for slayer asignment and within 5 minutes a person dies and I get a obby shiled, d scimmy, and glory. :shock: The person emediatly starts cursing me out over pm so don't give him his stuff back... :? what else have u guys gotten from people dying??

Getting another sig

[removed]

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was training an Al-Kharid one time and noticed a guy fighting a watchman. I was a member at the time and I had a different account. I also saw that his health was low and he tried to run away. As he was running a door closed and he couldn't open it in time to get out. He died and dropped a white p-hat and 23k.

At the time, the white p-hat was only 1.3 mil.

csuser.jpg

a few :oops:

#1: this kid died in lumby caves (his lantern went out, and he didnt have tinderbox :? ) i got

Zammy plate

obby shield

warrior ring

obby cape

glory

#2: i wuz in the tzhaar area and i randomly saw a red dot, i ran over and i found...

Obby set

full rune

wealth

glory

full rune

and theres another that i dont have time to post :D

I was near the dark warrior castle or whatever and found a full rune and 90k

I was pking some nub and we both staked 5 mil. I won and got 5mil, almsot full zammy, power ammy, santa

I was way far into the wildy and decided to go over to the greater demons. Someone was running away from them and I then 1hit him and he died. I got some rune armor, green phat, some tele runes. I guess he though he would teley if anyway came after him.

Some random wannabe pker try'd to range me with his range 80. I ran over and killed him when he tried to run. I got loads of arrows, dhide legs, loads of lobbies.

I've gotten some rune when some1 died fighting bloodvelds....

a red party hat

did you get that recently in the tower near yaille(don't know how to spell it) and there was a whole bunch of bread with it....

addymwccape,Bigjake737.gif

10,853 to get 99 Fletching

6,556 to 99 WoodCutting

someone dharoking in the TzHaar Caves, decided to fight a ranger type, ran out of food, started to run... He died, dropped:

Whip

Obby cape

Obby shield

Dharok Helm

Glory Ammy

and other stuff such as white boots and food..

I gave it all back to him though, cause i'm not evil enough to keep an un-pk'ed 4M

8-)