A Returning Player!

novr

Hello... I have been abcent within runescape for about a year or so now.. a little more about me = I am a keen programer (c but mostly c++) and am currenrly in the early stages of developing a FPS game (obviusly based on an existing engine)... My account name is EJD think it was level 102 when i left it about 1300 skill total..... I have included a picture of some items that i have been saving (because the prices where rising when i got them)

myitems.jpg

Can somebody give me an update on prices

Prices when i left:

red phat = 3.5million

yellow phat = 2.5million

blue phat = 6.5million (each :o )

purple phat = 16million

white phat = 2.2million

green = 4.5million

santas hat = 350k (each)

mask set = 350k (or about 120k each)

crackers = 18million (each)

disk of returning = 250k

easter eggs = 350k (each)

pumpkin = 200k

halfwine = 150k

So any updates on price would be nice also if the prices have risen a bit i might sell (so check the falador square bit soonish) Thanks

-EJD

Project Unamed Status

0.2% Complete

http://www.onei.org

Runescape Details

Name: EJD || Level: 102

santas hat = 12-18 mill

and phats are about 100-200 millions each :shock:

masks are maybe about 40-100 millions (not sure)

can i have a red mask please? lol propably not but anyways your gonna make like over 2 billions!! if you wait one to three weeks your gonna be the richest player in game (i think)

Your rich, alone the blue party hats are worth like 350m each... ill take that red party hat off your hands if you want.. Always wanted red, they're like 240-250 now, ill never be able to afford :/.. Goodluck on your game.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

I honeslty think this is a joke

And why might this be a joke? im no way the richest in the game friend of mine used to have 10 crackers and like 30 phats i was the poor one (hence all the free stuffies i got given to me :twisted: )

Thank other posters for some usefull input! i really cannot beleive the phats are worth so much each.... how did htat happen (i was around when the whole dupe thing happend) how did RS recover from that......

Project Unamed Status

0.2% Complete

Runescape Details

Ok, here is some advice I have for you:

Sell one blue P Hat, and keep the rest.

350m can pretty much buy you anything you want. I would save the rest as they will become increasingly more expensive and it would be wise to save them and have a character worth billions.

If you needed extra money, you could sell an easter egg and a cracker; but IMO I would at least keep one of everything you have there.

Ya, to bad for you, prices stayed the same...

And they are very hard to sell...

But I'm in a good mood today, so I'll buy them all. :)

No need to thank me to get rid of your junk :D

Just joking.

You can say you are RICH!

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Hello... I have been abcent within runescape for about a year or so now.. a little more about me = I am a keen programer (c but mostly c++) and am currenrly in the early stages of developing a FPS game (obviusly based on an existing engine)... My account name is EJD think it was level 102 when i left it about 1300 skill total..... I have included a picture of some items that i have been saving (because the prices where rising when i got them)

myitems.jpg

Prices when i left:

red phat = 3.5million

yellow phat = 2.5million

purple phat = 16million

white phat = 2.2million

green = 4.5million

santas hat = 350k (each)

disk of returning = 250k

pumpkin = 200k

halfwine = 150k

So any updates on price would be nice also if the prices have risen a bit i might sell (so check the falador square bit soonish) Thanks

-EJD

THe green mask are 10m

The blue 20m

and the red mask 30m

easter eggs are 4m

pumking not sure, but i thimk 5m

Santas 20m

Blue Phat like 300M

White 285M

Red 275M

HEHEHEH, you're a rich one =P Remember to check the news RS updates.

PD: If you want you cna gift me an easter egg =) lol

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

Thanks for all the great input and price checks still alot of varying prices tho so im a bit confused lol ill post my stats etc later today :) Thank you all!! <3

EDIT - Does anybody have a conformed price on the crackers... i cant see them going for less than the lowest phat price as they release a phat when cracked :)

Project Unamed Status

0.2% Complete

Runescape Details

myitems.jpg

Prices when i left:

red phat = 3.5million

yellow phat = 2.5million

purple phat = 16million

white phat = 2.2million

green = 4.5million

santas hat = 350k (each)

disk of returning = 250k

pumpkin = 200k

halfwine = 150k

-EJD

Ummm, I don't think farming was even out when you bought your blue phat for 6.5, but yet your level 36 farming? I smell a lie...

Also, why would you post here instead of running and looking at the official forums? You're just triyng to show off some fake items.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Ummm, I don't think farming was even out when you bought your blue phat for 6.5, but yet your level 36 farming? I smell a lie...

Also, why would you post here instead of running and looking at the official forums? You're just triyng to show off some fake items.

Finally someone with some common sense =D>

Well i would like to reply to the sceptics who are saying that this is fake by Please feel free to add me in game i will be more than happy to prove my self although i see no real reason to do so at least it will exacerbate your jelousy... I didnt check the official forums because when i used to play tip.it has been my home and usually has alot more usefull infomation then the official forums thanks for the suggestion tho..

Once again thanks for all the posotive input and thanks for the price checks... Also if anybody wants to add me in game (i need new friends all mine quit) then feel free "ignore" is off bare in mind i will not be giving out free stuff :) Thanks..

-leeves

Project Unamed Status

0.2% Complete

Runescape Details

myitems.jpg

Prices when i left:

red phat = 3.5million

yellow phat = 2.5million

purple phat = 16million

white phat = 2.2million

green = 4.5million

santas hat = 350k (each)

disk of returning = 250k

pumpkin = 200k

halfwine = 150k

-EJD

That's bull, you gave yourself away. You were absent for about a year and those were NOT the prices from a year ago "prices from when I left". What you're telling me is the blue Party hat rose 293.5 mille in one year. Right.....

The+Team.png

The Team- The Anti-Hacker Combatant

Thanks for all the great input and price checks still alot of varying prices tho so im a bit confused lol ill post my stats etc later today :) Thank you all!! <3

EDIT - Does anybody have a conformed price on the crackers... i cant see them going for less than the lowest phat price as they release a phat when cracked :)

Just saw a guy buying for 620M!!