Warrior's Guild Armour Hallying Guide...!

tomdavies90

Sick of using up food against the animated armour? want to be able to use a safespot but don't know how? then use this handy short guide too find out where and how to hally those pesky things without using food (meaning rune wouldn't be a problem)

1) Place your armour on the stand as usual.

armour14dq.png

2) Wait for your armour to animate then run to where the red arrow points (you could probably do this on the opposite side or at the back but this is how I've been doing it)

armour24wc.png

3) Stand there and hally the armour! simple as that!

armour37yr.png

NOTES:

1) You will probably still need a few food in case they get lucky on their first hit.

2) It may seem pretty obvious but i'm sure some would try...DON'T TRY RANGING OR MAGING, THIS IS THE WARRIORS' GUILD!

3) If the armour begins to run don't be afraid to chase it as it won't attack and you won't need food.

Hope you liked the short guide and if there is already one like this then sorry. Happy hallying!

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

2) It may seem pretty obvious but i'm sure some would try...DON'T TRY MAGING OR MAGING, THIS IS THE WARRIORS' GUILD!

:-k :-k

but...: nice guide =D> =D>

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

lol i no the mage thing is pretty obvious once again but i just had visions of sum1 there for hours hitting 0's however if you wanted somthing to curse on then they would be alrite...

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Nice tip for people going after those precious rune defenders.

Anyone think that you could use the warrior guild now to 'afk mage' much like people did in full rune before they tweaked the armour so you hit often? They might remove the safespot for hally because of it, but seems like you could get it stuck and then just mage away for hours hitting zero.

Very cool, nice piece of info

(off topic- How are you posting if your temp banned, not to be rude, is it smiley ban or something?)

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

I love this guide, anyway I like to fight steel armour. Still a good guide. It is bad enough to waste money on full rune it isn't good to waste a lot of food. Good job. :mrgreen:

Off-Topic Answer: I think it's because the temp ban has been lifted but the member group hasn't changed yet.

Off-Topic Answer: I think it's because the temp ban has been lifted but the member group hasn't changed yet.

But its been that way for about a week :o

All Quests completed

nice, but im too lazy to get another set of armor for the machine thingy \' 'sides, i like the shield game for some reason, 2k tokens off of it ftw :-w

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Why would one ever use a halberd versus creatures that are 1 by 1? If you cant fight it properly then MAYBE the enemy is too strong for you.
Why waste food when you don't have to??

All Quests completed

Nice guide, but hallys are so SLOW!

Like you, why waste food when ya don't have to, wait about 1 1\2 second longer?

All Quests completed

Nice guide, but hallys are so SLOW!

Like you, why waste food when ya don't have to, wait about 1 1\2 second longer?

1.5 sec on every attack? say you train for an hour. Now I'm not sure attack speeds offhand, but lets assume whip to be 3 seconds and whip to be 4.5 seconds. One hour being 60^2 seconds (3600), we can assume 1200 whip hits, or only 800 hally hits. Assuming the rate of misses remains constant (or even more for hally, given lower attack bonus, I believe), whipping and using food is faster training. I'm not taking bank time into account because its 10 steps away, easily compensated by the time it takes to setup and get into position for each hally round.

Bottom line: if you've got the time, sure hally em. If you want your tokens and exp ASAP, spend the food ;)

1e716c2cd6b454171bd0d27821e0e3704.1.gif

It's better to use guthans if you can afford it :wink:

But if you cant, I would still use food of hallying. My reasons:

- Hally's are slow

- Food is fairly cheap

- You can fish your own food

- I don't get hit much by the rune armours anyway

If you cant fight them 1 on 1, I would suggest not fighting them :wink:

hofclan11zd.gif

100+ Combat :: 100+ Members :: 107 Combat Average

-{Click sig to join Heroes of the Future}-

Why would one ever use a halberd versus creatures that are 1 by 1? If you cant fight it properly then MAYBE the enemy is too strong for you.
Why waste food when you don't have to??

I laugh at theories like this. Is the time you waste worth the cost of food you save? Better yet, is fighting an armor piece that gives a few more tokens worth the time you'd have saved fighting a lower level armor?

If I can kill 3 mithril armors in the time I can kill a Rune armor, then the Mith is getting me 75 tokens while the rune is getting me 40 tokens.

It's called perspective. Give the time you spend on the game a cost. If that extra time you spend is worth the cost you save, then go for it. Just because something is "free" didn't mean you did it as fast.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

• 1 month later...
2) It may seem pretty obvious but i'm sure some would try...DON'T TRY MAGING OR MAGING, THIS IS THE WARRIORS' GUILD!

:-k :-k

but...: nice guide =D> =D>

really don't mage. I tried it 10 spells. 8 splashes and 2 0's. Must have like 10000000000000000 mage def

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything