I missed my Mud Magic

Leesters

You should be something like a writer or stuff.

cuz you you only said, it went wrong at the kings but we got a mud staf anyway :|, but i really liked it :D

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice story =D

I love hearing of your adventures into the daggy kings, the cow hide queen, all of them.

EDIT:or was that trojann who had the cow hide queen story...

=D> =D>

Cow Hide queen?! Wow, never thought cows wanted revenge on us :P

Great Story leesters, I am starting to wanting to ditch barrows and do Daggy king trips lol.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I was seeing trojanns video of DK's when he went with Metallica , cdub, leesters. Lol guys you should take it easy on poor trojann, we all make mistakes :lol: :P , and i really think cdub is brave spamming the screen with cussing right in front of a p mod :lol: , well well well lol

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

You call yourself unlucky while i did over 35 trips with killing PRIME only and getting skeletal top as the best item.

ah well, nice story

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

You call yourself unlucky while i did over 35 trips with killing PRIME only and getting skeletal top as the best item.

ah well, nice story

Ouch, thats not very nice since they have great drop rates. I reckon there more profitably than the KQ when you have a good team. Which makes them even better cos' most people don't see this \'

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

wow, great story as usual....hmmmm maybe i should stalk leesters untill he goes kining and i kill em wiht him..thats bound to help my luck :shock: ... *hides behind bushes waiting for leesters* :shock:

Sweet story, so glad you're back! Sorry but I can't make your party. :( You could always hold one for me! Maybe someday you guys can teach me how to murder those DKs, then we could do an experiment to see what's best: barrows or DKs? Probably DK's, but it's much harder IMO.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

so ur saying u didnt click fast enuf and u died? or teled sucsesfully and lived to tell the tale? im confused :-k :-k :-k :-k

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

so ur saying u didnt click fast enuf and u died? or teled sucsesfully and lived to tell the tale? im confused :-k :-k :-k :-k

Its a figure of speech, he meant he clicked so fast because he was sooo happy because he got a mud staff :!:

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

I was seeing trojanns video of DK's when he went with Metallica , cdub, leesters. Lol guys you should take it easy on poor trojann, we all make mistakes :lol: :P , and i really think cdub is brave spamming the screen with cussing right in front of a p mod :lol: , well well well lol

I'm a man, I can take it...Besides, everyone is stressed down there. ALOT. Hence me messing up however many times I did...:@

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

The trip was amazing! I still have the picture of my mind of Lee being barraged by spine-related fury as he stood before Supreme with mage pray on. At first I didn't know what to think of it, and assumed it was preventative, in the unlikely circumstance Supreme pulled out a staff and began maging. Then, after realizing what happen, I let a good 10 minutes of "L0l0lll0l" fly. And yes, spamming that well down there DOES require skill. And this was intricate spam, meaningful spam, but "spam" is all you will ever hear of it. :wink:

All in all the trip owned. Me and Lee were staggering and switching, and Tro was a flat-out Rex-KO-unit. Not to mention he was working his B-day magic to get some loot from Rex. And about that loot Trojann, you can keep my share (Happy Birthday Jordy :D) . The thrill of Kinging that night was payment enough for me.

There's a fine line between Bravery and Stupidity. I frankly crossed it. However, assuming my swears were not directed or meant to be a personal attack on Trojann, I could not be validly reported for swearing. Seeing as how my words were bleeped out, and could be misconstrued as one of the 100's of words Jagex bleeps without reason. So boo ya'.

Man, some guys get all the luck. But great story nonetheless, and great luck all three of you! I should really try and find a group for killing king dagganoths too. :D

that is no luck :shame: 2 hours of range/ meeling is around 50kills ea....and drop rate is supposed to be 1/20.

ah well, nice story

i cant possibly beleive that... i did 4 trips today myself and i got 13 drops. Granted that is lucky, but 35 trips without a drop is just plain bull.

ah well, nice story

i cant possibly beleive that... i did 4 trips today myself and i got 13 drops. Granted that is lucky, but 35 trips without a drop is just plain bull.

I went through 12k basilisks with no head. I can easily believe he went through 35 dags with no drop.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

you guys are crazy!

how often do you go to the kings? cause it appears, from your many threads, that you make like 5 mil a day there :shock: i, like many others, am a little scared to go, but i was the same way with barrows...

maybe someday i'll try it out :D but first lemme make like 100M off barrows so if i die i can rebuild :oops:

again, fantastic story leesters

cdub, nice spamming :D

and a very happy birthday to trojann2! \:D/

to all three of you: best of luck at the kings! :P

I believe some money must go to supplies =/

They aren't working at complete profit and also and reward is split up among the group. It's still a good source of income though =)

And as you can see from this specific event, very fun. =p

SocialRS.jpg

ah well, nice story

I went through 12k basilisks with no head. I can easily believe he went through 35 dags with no drop.

I dont do slayer so really dont know what 12k basilisks without a head means ( something bad i imagine), but i presume ( correct me if im wrong) that you dont do daggies, so u probably dont know what 35 trips without a drop is. Let me tell u: It is B u l l

ah well, nice story

I dont do slayer so really dont know what 12k basilisks without a head means ( something bad i imagine), but i presume ( correct me if im wrong) that you dont do daggies, so u probably dont know what 35 trips without a drop is. Let me tell u: It is B u l l

12k basilisks without a head means I killed 12000 basilisks and did not get one semi-rare item. And I DO do dags, and he could easily go 50 runs without an item with my basilisk head luck.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!