I missed my Mud Magic

Leesters

Pot while you run, boys.... Sara, Restore, Anti...

Cdub was in rare form this night. I've never seen anyone type so fast, spam so much, and distract me so thoroughly, while still being able to deal with the process of Dag Kinging we use.

Birthday-Boy Trojann was getting his 16th BD Karma as he was getting some love from Rex with a warrior ring and an axe.

Now, normally, we have this process down. We sit back in our little corner, and pick Prime off till he falls. Dash to Supreme, and slice him up, healing us up with our Guthan, and he falls before Supreme comes back, then run back, rinse, and repeat.

With Trojann doing his magic of keeping Rex off us, its a no-food-used kind of deal. Very efficient, very fun.

But not this time.... Cdub was spamming like crazy, making me more talkative than usual, and Rex was always finding us. We were there for two hours. I had about 6 encounters with Rex. Once I used 70 energy as I made bad turn after bad turn. I felt like a football player returning a punt, always running backwards, from one side of the field to the other, losing about 50 yards. Twice we had to deal with Prime and Supreme at the same time. Once, I was down to 6 prayer before I noticed. Trojann was sent to Leo the gravedigger once, and two of us had to deal with Rex, Supreme, and a spawning Prime. And one time, I actually fought on the wrong prayer, and was completely redbarred with 6 hitpoints before I was able to switch prayer back.

It was utter chaos. It was the wildest, most reckless trip I've ever been on. But, boy, it sure was a fun ride. Anyone with less experience wouldn't stand a chance.

2 hours. The duo of Cdub and myself as rangers/melee'rs have such a good routine, that we outlasted Trojann the master-mage. We staggered our prayer. We killed, and killed and killed. I can't remember how many bones I had to leave on the floor.

We were there long enough to outlast 16 doses of super anti poison.

And not one drop. Now, this happened the last time too. Not one drop.

Trojann had long left us and went to bed, and as soon he left, the side guys really missed him. Alot. Both of us started getting absolutely hammered by the side guys. I was already down from 4 sara brews to 1 from the insanity that happened prior. And I didn't even use 1 dose of sara on the entry stage, so all of those Sara healings were due to the chaos that happened in 2 hours.

Not one drop.

If you've been to the Kings, you might think I am exagerating about being there for 2 hours. Not true. Only one of us uses mage pray while ranging Prime. Neither one of us, ideally, takes any "king-damage" due to our switching routine, and sometimes, we never even use 1 dose of sara brew. But this trip was not ideal.

2 hours, not one drop. After having Mudstaff after Mudstaff fall into my hands, trip after trip.. I haven't seen one in ages. I missed my Mudstaff Magic.

Guthan starts failing us. The side guys are owning us. We're living at half hit points, which... really.. is not good. We're scrambling to stay healed. Prime is alive, but only one of is attacking, as the other one is scrambling to heal on the side guys. Rex and Prime are wandering dangerously close.

"Tele to Cammy?" Cdub asks. :anxious: I saw his confidence turn to nervousness in front of me. You ask me to leave after 2 hours with 6 prayer doses left and not one drop??

No sir. We are staying till the bitter end, my brazen partner...

Till the bitter end.

Here we are, Cdub desperately trying to heal, as I am looking at 4 doses of prayer left. Finally Prime falls.

"Examine: Mud Battlestaff"

"Examine: Dagannoth Hides"

"Examine: Dagannoth Bones"

I was full inventory. I actually DROPPED A BONE! :shock: I telegrabbed it, and stood silently next to my partner whacking away at a very stubborn side guy.

I weild the Mudstaff and wait.

"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His spam of Omg's continue, as I smile. A happy, crazy man stands beside me.

"Tele to Cammy" he says.

"Tele" I say.

We couldn't click fast enough.

1 dragon axe, 1 Warrior, and my Mudstaff Magic is back.

9 o'clock turned to midnight. But there was no way I could sleep.

I need a nap.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:3> We all missed your stories. <3 Good job. =D> (I need to come with you guys one of these days :P)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Very nice, I want more stories \'

I'm sure you don't need that staff, you can give it to me :D :D :D

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

You didn't Tell me you guys got a mud :o

Btw Leesters, We ARE going tonight, and I'm GOING TO OUTLAST YOU GUYS! :D

(and I'm due a Zerker :))

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

egads! reminds me of my warrior ring today

'cept, i was at full health the whole time

and... i ended up dropping all my sharks (that i didn't eat) to ppl still there cuz i had to go

/hugs ring

/gets ready to sell it

This is why I like reading your posts. Almost makes me feel like I was there, and I get just as excited when you get your drop. :lol: Congrats on the Mud Staff. \'

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

Sorry, partner. If I go Kinging tonight, I'll have a sad little lady on my hands. :P

There's just only so much Leesters to go around! \:D/

And by the way, Happy Birthday.

You can keep my portion of your plunder, my friend. :)

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Sorry, partner. If I go Kinging tonight, I'll have a sad little lady on my hands. :P

There's just only so much Leesters to go around! \:D/

And by the way, Happy Birthday.

You can keep my portion of your plunder, my friend. :)

*Loads Gun, Coacks, Puts To Head...*

*Pulls Trigger, *Click**

D'oh!!!

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

i would love to come with you guys one day, only prob, is im to poor for pots etc, im judged a noob caz i cant afford a whip and is lv87"im guesing most of you are 100+" and....thats bout it.

Sorry trojann :( And yes Lee has one very lucky ring indeed. :wink: And I am so glad I never went with you guys last night, after hearing how wild Cdub was yikes !!! I seen him in action one time killing Nech's he is a killing machine. He outkilled me and outran me up there I was scared of him.. :shock: Congrats on the drops. And again Happy B-day to Tro....

queenvalerie.png

After reading the end, i was happier that you got the mud staff than i pked whip for the first time. God damn you own at writing..

Thanks for the great story to read, nice to have something amusing while working.

I quit RS.

Dude the past is past. Don't work yourself too much...it'll only make it worse.

Don't think about what could be, make it so.

P.S This kinda stuff also works with girls :wink: