does ne1 here play diablo 2 LOD?

if so, wats ure acct name and wat realm are u on

mine is grgcsmc, and i am on west

cooking 48/50, magic 31/45

agility 15/30,

date of 1 year aniversary on grgcsmc-aprox

1/20/07

I Killed a Lesser!!!!!!!!!!

What are you talking about? I don't know any game called Diablo 2, although i think my friend does, but he says its for the PS2 online. Also even if you give me the name of the website (if there is one), if you have to pay in order to play the game then i can't play.

6p8kx0z.jpg

its for pc

if you go to battle.net, and click on the little diablo circle on the left

it costs about U.S. $40 to buy the battle chest, which comes with diablo, diablo 2, and diablo 2 expansion, as well as the strategy guide

its free to play online, and they come out with updates ever so often. currently on patch 1.11. i originally started in 1.09, played in 1.10, then lost my cd key.

recently bought a new battle chest, so i am back on again

for the website, ill just give u the link http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/

agility 15/30,

1/20/07

Meh, I used to play on 1.09. Stopped when they brought out the crap that was 1.10.

A few months later me and my mate started playing 1.11, lost everything though due to using maphack. :wall:

I don't even know if my CD-Key still works on battle.net...

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

I used to play DII LOD but I got tired of it... I had a barb with full IK (except chest) and a ton of p gems when I quit.. But I figure my characters expired since I haven't played in forever..

Thats rubbish.

Me and My friend both had ultimate Druids (Enigma Archon Plate, heart of the oak, Call to arms) and we basically owned noobs in PvP

I used to play DII LOD but I got tired of it... I had a barb with full IK (except chest) and a ton of p gems when I quit.. But I figure my characters expired since I haven't played in forever..

Thats rubbish.

Me and My friend both had ultimate Druids (Enigma Archon Plate, heart of the oak, Call to arms) and we basically owned noobs in PvP

I never said it was good.. And pvp in that game was horrible.. Druids/Sorc would sit outside the gate and cast spells until someone was stupid enough to walk out and die... At least I can say I kicked some *ss in a game (Shadowbane) where pvp takes skill...

Thats rubbish.

I never said it was good.. And pvp in that game was horrible.. Druids/Sorc would sit outside the gate and cast spells until someone was stupid enough to walk out and die... At least I can say I kicked some *ss in a game (Shadowbane) where pvp takes skill...

Ah but you mentioned you had full IK armour.

Obviously the PvP would suck if you're playing with noobs, but when you're playing with gamers who are just as good as you then you own.

And it isn't Druids or Sorcs that would do that to the gate, you're a noob if you got killed by their spells, druids aren't powerful enough at doing that and Sorcs have casting delays. The main culprit for that were trap-assassins who would lay lightning sentry at the gate and let the kills rack up.

My amazon took care of that

I have played the game and still have it, I do like the game, but the mulitplayer sucked because everyone was so arrogant. They kept on doing these rushes and runs and I didn't have enough time to enjoy killing the monsters with other players in the levels and just casual playing. So I just ended up playing single player and pretended my rogue merc was a another player lol. :oops: :(

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Wow, people still play that game....from what I here it was lost to the macroers and hackers :-s

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Wow, people still play that game....from what I here it was lost to the macroers and hackers :-s

those are what made the game, the game wasn't lost to macroers and hackers. That's part of the game, nearly every single player used maphack for example and lots of people also used pindlebot to farm pindle over night.

Made lots of nice items that way

those are what made the game, the game wasn't lost to macroers and hackers. That's part of the game, nearly every single player used maphack for example and lots of people also used pindlebot to farm pindle over night.

Good community then, yeah? :-s

Good community then, yeah? :-s

It was because the whole community hacked. It played just like any other game except every player hacked

heres why its better than WoW, you dont have to pay for multiplayer.

agility 15/30,

1/20/07

heres why its better than WoW, you dont have to pay for multiplayer.

yeah, but it's not MMO. Diablo MMO is basically WoW since they're incredibly similar (except Diablo II doesn't deal with that soulbinding crap)

You cant compare wow to d2 because they are both totally different games.

I used to play on us east server with a level 90 something smiter paladin (He was awesome) among other characters, but im sure all my characters are expired now since its been like a year since i played.

I still have my maphack and pindle/mephisto bot programs in my diablo file though :-w

Retired from runescape

(Banned for bug abusing)