why cant guys ever like some1 for how they act and not look

devilgirl921

I'm a girl, and trust me, there are many guys out there who focus on your personality more than the way you look. Alot of my friends (who are mainly guys) are that way.

Yeah, same .

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you see we here on the infamous Off-Topic board are all caring men

I agree. \' Tip.it = best community ever.

I agree as well!

And as Matt said, don't go for the bad guys. Go for the good guys. They'll never let you down.

Good guys NEVER finish last! ^_^

3898000bYVcx.png

As far as friends go, i don't care how they look. When it comes to a relationship though, you need to have a physical attraction for it to work.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

As far as friends go, i don't care how they look. When it comes to a relationship though, you need to have a physical attraction for it to work.

Damn right.

I wonder if the OP would go for a big, fat, ugly guy if he was just really nice? Somehow I doubt it.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Damn right.

I wonder if the OP would go for a big, fat, ugly guy if he was just really nice? Somehow I doubt it.

Depends on his bank balance.

The way i look at it, you wouldn't drive a Ferarri if it was shaped like a turd, would you?

*sings* Girls with the bodies like boys with ferraris

^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

It might not be that we don't see the inner beauty of a girl, it's just that we're blinded by the outer beauty of her friend sitting next to her. Sorry

Hahahaha, nice.

well.. that is a good question i knoe alot of ppl who do exacly what u say. girls use it to there advantage anyway, its like the way of the world... i cant say that i dont care about looks or personality i look at both...

lol yes, it was the last song i heard on the radio on the way into work.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Lots of guys like girls for their personalities. Most of the time, I check out their body, face, and other "features". That's what really sparks me to go talk to them, get to know them. Personality means ALOT to me. There are some chicks with smokin' hot bodys, but they have the worst personalities in the world. I usually tend to stay away from women like them. Theres a few girls that have a mediocre body, but I dated them just because of their personality. You cant love someone if they don't have a personality, atleast in my opinion. But, then again, if there is no physical attraction, your relationship will most likely be going nowhere, as Nadril pointed out earlier. I am still single atm, due to the fact that all the women where I live are all body, no personality. If I hadnt of moved, I would still be with my old girlfriend. She was the whole package. :wink:

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

Oh right, yeah, because it's only males who are vain and only care about looks. =;

Indeed. All the girls at my school always [bleep] out at parties (well, pretty much every week they go get wasted) in devil and angel clothes then at school wear skirts about as long as my hand.

Ive yet to see a real relationship about caring for each others actual feelings and not just "ooh, she got a nice bod' lets see how far I can get with her then dump her".

knkcopy.jpg

Everyone is shallow to an extent. If someone looked me in the eye and told me they weren't shallow, I'd punch them in the mouth for lying to my face. Or...I wouldn't punch them...but I would get severely annoyed.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

The thing with girls is that it is very hard to get a good combination of personality and looks. Often, if a girl is a stunner then they become used to lads drooling after them and never have to be funny or charismatic because they already have the lads. The ones who can't just smile and make a lad drop dead are often funny and charismatic because they wouldn't get anywhere otherwise. I can count on one hand the number of girls that I like for both looks and personality. To be honest I prefere the company of charismatic girls as they are easier to talk to and more friendly.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Guest XplsvBam

Why shouldn't we like pretty girls? I like a girl to take care of her self not some sloppy depressed emo chick. If you are worried about getting guys MAYBE your personality isn't that great... Despret girl = No chance.

Everyone goes for looks, but perhaps you will one day find a guy who considers you good looking :D

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

I think it's for the same reason as girls do it.

Oh, I go for both things BTW. If she's hot but empty she can leave, and if she isn't empty but ugly as sin she can leave as well.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I am so guilty of being like this.

Just recently, I changed schools. Coincidently, a rather attractive girl came to the school on the same day as me.

I was more into getting to know the rest of the people, and neglected the chance to meet her, as we both were awfully shy, as you are when you first come to a new place.

In time I came to know her, and now know she's not what I am really looking for in a girl, she's still a good friend though. Strangely enough, I've become attracted to a female friend in my classes, who isn't as attractive, infact she'd be classified as "cute", or "normal", but she's a great friend and we're kinda getting closer. >_<

Unfortunately, it's the school holidays so I haven't seen her in a week or two. :s

You never really know what's going to happen in your brain and your heart I suppose. Also, I have a really good example that might help you understand how some relationships last, even though the people are less then "pretty".

If you have any friends which you've known for years, even if they are not very attractive at all, you (hopefully) don't notice the way they look, unless they are really looking bad, or amazing for that matter. After you've really gotten to know someone, the physical aspect of your relationship will be pushed into the background, and the relationship will be centered on an intellectual, and friendly level.

Just remember, friends are most important then boyfriends and girlfriends. It's always good to have friends that you aren't in a relationship with, because they won't ever "break up" with you or something of the sort.

Anyways, I don't see why this is a such a high priority for you. I manage to do just fine attracting girls, but I do not see why I should commit to a relationship, when I would rather spend my time doing more enjoyable things on my part, and just have a friendly relationship with people.

I know you think it's great to have someone who cares about you, and wants the best for you, and expresses their feeling for you intimately, but it's not the highest priority in your life. Society tells you that it's cool to have a boyfriend and to have one is a necessity, but if you've lived a happy fulfilling life so far, why is it so?

I know, being a 13 year old who's never been in a long-term relationship, i'm not exactly a fitting person to be telling you this, but it's good to know. ;)

Also, remember that, however nice it may be to be in a relationship, your first will probably not last. I only have fallen out of relationships, because of losing contact slowly with my girlfriend, but as a youth, these things happen, as your life changes so much and you have so many new experiences and oppurtunities.

I can't help people being more attracted to some then others, but I can give you advice and hope that you meet someone who you share interests with, enjoy being in the company of, and both have physical attractions to eachother.

If you've read through all that, I applaud you.

all guys i have meet focas on 1 thing how a girl looks . why cant guys see the reall beauty is on the inside.
to do that, the person will have to closely know you for some time, if its just another person in your school (or w/e), you wouldnt know him/her enought to like like him/her for who he/she is.

i look on both sides..

but i don't like fat girls :boohoo:

Hey man, fat chicks need love too......... but they gotta pay.

Hey man, fat chicks need love too......... but they gotta pay.

Giggedy giggedy

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi