HYT INVASION!! - Had a blast! Thanks to all.

Leesters

Next HYT invasion event?  

442 members have voted

1. 1. Next HYT invasion event?

• Pyramid Plunder
    • Dagganoth Kings for Noobs
    • Dagganoth Armor II
    • Kalphite Queen Massacre
    • King Black Dragon Massacre
    • Pit Fight Invasion

All i have to say is that Team 4 owned. w00t great job guys. I'm really sorry i had to go my mom was being a well erm.. yea. It was hell when i left to tele i wish i coulda stayed and helped you guys fix it up, but you guys did well considered how much hell broke lose there, (i dont think i've ever seen it that bad, lol) No drops while i was there, but that was alot of fun!

Leesters - Bring on some more events! w00t! Thanks! :D :D :lol: :lol: :P :P

P.S. Rangers on team 4, remember if you're going again, you'll probably have a smaller team and sup will be up while prime is up since you can't take down prime as fast, so you guys HAVE to stay very far up in the northeast corner of the room, some of you guys were standing to far southwest and if sup was up (meaning if we had a smaller team) you guys would have been hit and you would have taken a lot of damage from sup. Also when hell breaks loose like it did at the end mage pray is important unless you are completely positive that prime is on the other side of the room and not attacking you, or anyone near you.

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hats off to you for leading a bunch of noobs into the dag kings right after doing it at the kq.

I think the only thing left for you is to lead a noob expedition into pking at the mage bank. "Mb Pk for Noobs". :D

The real entertainment should begin there. ;)

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

My hats off to you for leading a bunch of noobs into the dag kings right after doing it at the kq.

I think the only thing left for you is to lead a noob expedition into pking at the mage bank. "Mb Pk for Noobs". :D

The real entertainment should begin there. ;)

Lee will NEVER pk...It's against what he believes.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

oh man i got back from philly at 3:30 and my friends convinced me to go to the movies instead, so i missed it :!: then i got to my friends party 30 minutes late cuz the movie was longer than i expected :o

whats next week?

oh man i got back from philly at 3:30 and my friends convinced me to go to the movies instead, so i missed it :!: then i got to my friends party 30 minutes late cuz the movie was longer than i expected :o

whats next week?

Not Dag Kings, I'm done getting killed by new guys -.- .

So whatever's on the list behind KQ and Dag Kings lol.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

So whatever's on the list behind KQ and Dag Kings lol.

Fight pits :D

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Fight pits :D

Now that sounds like fun. Nonfatal fun.

We should divide into squads before the event, each squad having a total lvl of no more than 1200 or something like that. That would rock :o :thumbsup: .

Btw, notice to everyone (I think this is he last time I'll annoy everyone about this :P ,) but if you see Guchie123 on, especialy if he's a friend of yours, pm him and see if he grabbed my Spear, or if he grabbed anything else from my pile. It'd be nice if you could press the matter, because I'm 99% sure he grabbed some of my stuff before he had to tele. Also, if anyone knows his home world, it'd be awesome if I could know it :P .Kkthnxbai.

Btw, notice to everyone (I think this is he last time I'll annoy everyone about this :P ,) but if you see Guchie123 on, especialy if he's a friend of yours, pm him and see if he grabbed my Spear, or if he grabbed anything else from my pile. It'd be nice if you could press the matter, because I'm 99% sure he grabbed some of my stuff before he had to tele. Also, if anyone knows his home world, it'd be awesome if I could know it :P .Kkthnxbai.

Reb spear is gone mate and there is no way you are getting it back. Just leave stuff be. Suggest u dont waste any more time on this, its not like it will make any sort of difference.

Maybe we'll do a Barrows HYT Invasion. Band together, see if we can get Reb a spear. I'm serious about this.

Who is up for a Barrows HYT invasion next week?

Or would we actually rather do a fight pits invasion?

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Maybe we'll do a Barrows HYT Invasion. Band together, see if we can get Reb a spear. I'm serious about this.

Lol, idk about a charity event Lee :lol: , especially if it turns out that Guch intends to return my Spear.

I say Fight Pits (with preset squads, don't want all the 120s banding together and annihilating everyone :anxious: ), that'd be much more fun than having 100 people running around the Barrows causing chaos and killing eachother :lol: .

that'd be much more fun than having 100 people running around the Barrows causing chaos and killing eachother :lol: .

That sounds like a lot of fun right there, actually. lol. I'm voting for "Barrows Chaos".

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Sorry again I missed the action, Lee. It sounds like it turned out to be widely successful anywho!

I'm sorry to hear about your spear, Reb. I am sure you can make it back at a "Barrows Chaos" event. Count me in. :)

I swear I'm going to quit my job or get a job working the graveyard shift so I can come to these things. Seems they are always a bit of fun and then people can see my coolness in game, aside from the lucky few who have ran into me in game already. :mrgreen:

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Lol, if most people vote for Barrows then I guess I'd be in (still would prefer Fight Caves though), but I'm making my own cash :P . Not only will a 'charity' keep people away, but I'd feel bad accepting cash from other people, especially those I don't know. I'd rather make my own cash than feel like I owe 12 people a couple 100k :lol: . So, if I can't get the Spear back, I'll get the cash on my own.

No, this isn't a modesty rant, I really just hate accepting cash from other people, whether it be a loan or just to help me get something, I want to earn it =; .

Oh, and everyone please stop feeling sorry for me :P . I hate that almost as much as I hate accepting loans/charity cash :P .

Lee, how 'bout we set up a new poll- Barrows Chaos or Fight Caves? Then we can get a better idea of what people want.

I've made 3m this week from barrows... I will always be up for barrows......... always....

kkthnxbye

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Meh, i already made a deal with myself, if i get 2 spears (since i dont sell my junk anymore) i was gonna give one to you reb.

I hate when people do things like that, its making me want to quit and move on to maplestory :?

But alas, im all for fight pits, id rather not do the barrows invasion, since i dont use prayer, on world 99 i still get people "red: \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"ing me

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

Barrows ftw!

You'll get it back reb.

Thanks for the encouragement tskolar!

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

im 100% sure rebs spear wasnt in pile me and bobby finished our prime i new some 1 died coz he turned to us so bobby ran to get our mud =D>

i went for pile saw guthans helm 0 ok bobbys pile lets find spear got all the way to bones nothing there huh wth im sure he had spear look 4-5 times slowly nothing i let reb then bobby know but im 100% sure btw things i didnt grab brews/super resores slayers staff and im pretty sure i left boots sorry :ohnoes: i was busy looking for spear

good luck getting spear back reb :D :thumbsup: any help i can give ask! :ohnoes:

That was just sweet :P

I got the first mudstaff drop being the lowest ranger there (100 combat ftw), and stayed till the very end with fresh and master.

First time there and outstayed the vets 8-)

EDIT: Master did we really stay 1.5 hours ? :o

i was lowest ranger, lvl 99 :oops:

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png

i was lowest ranger, lvl 99 :oops:

Alright, wasn't too far off tho :P

To Reb: Very sorry to hear you lost your spear, I can't understand how someone can be happy to steal a multi-million item from someone who trusted you..

When we went back *someone* died (won't say who :lol: ) and I got the helm and spear but I didn't think about keeping it for one second..

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.