GOGO JUMP!

RetiredRSJOE

http://www.worldjumpday.org/

Just thought I would remind everyone who hasn't already seen it. They are trying to get a ton of people to jump at the same time on the same day to set the earth on a new orbit. As a result they hope stop global warming, extend daytime hours, and create a more homogenous climate.

I know you might be thinking, WOW , what a bunch of morons, but if you wouldn't mind taking what 5 seconds out of your day to jump once or twice, it could make a difference.

Thanks,

-Joe

that is rubbish. mind u its wot u expect from a chaicken feather

You really think that person CREATED the idea AND the website just to post it here? Didn't think so, grow up.

I heard about this a year ago. I forgot the weblink so thanks for reminding me of this. :)

Ill be jumping, will you?

knkcopy.jpg

You really think that person CREATED the idea AND the website just to post it here? Didn't think so, grow up.

I heard about this a year ago. I forgot the weblink so thanks for reminding me of this. :)

He was still stupid enuff to post it idiot

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

So you'd rather have lots of topics about "What's your favourite..." with opinions from people you dont know and will probably never meet? I'd rather see more topics like this with interesting theories which could possibly work, and if they did benefit the whole planet.

It might be a load of old rubbish but if it does work will you still have the same "omfg wut a dum idea, stopid nub fur potsign dis lololol lets al laf at him" opinion? Or will you be grateful, admit your ignorance and thank those people who participated?

Your choice, but dont be so shallow minded. "idiot"

Learn to spell and grow up.

knkcopy.jpg

So you'd rather have lots of topics about "What's your favourite..." with opinions from people you dont know and will probably never meet? I'd rather see more topics like this with interesting theories which could possibly work, and if they did benefit the whole planet.

It might be a load of old rubbish but if it does work will you still have the same "omg wut a dum idea, stopid nub fur potsign dis lololol lets al laf at him" opinion? Or will you be grateful, admit your ignorance and thank those people who participated?

Your choice, but dont be so shallow minded. "idiot"

Learn to spell and grow up.

Look if the weight of the world don't move it jumpin like a moron won't

swordfinalqr7.jpg

I dont think if all 6 billion humans in earth jumped it would make a difference.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

that is rubbish. mind u its wot u expect from a chicken feather

EDIT How did I hit A?

Lol you judge people by their post rank, and YOU call someone else an idiot?

Eh I'm not going to jump. If this really was going to work, it would probably be a bigger deal, like be on the news or something.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Don't listen to Sworddude, he's only a bear fur. I wear those noobs when I'm going out to melt some ice giants.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

im like jumping every day for like 3 years now are we in another orbit already or something??

:wall:

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

basically even if all the people in the freaking world jumped it would do absolutely nothing
...how do you know that? Roughly guessing that the average human being weighs 100 pounds, and that there are 6.000.000.000 people on this planet, that would mean that if everybody would jump at once, they would supply 600.000.000.000 pounds of force to the planet. All that force isn't applied at a concentrated point of course, but people aren't spread out across the planet equally either. Given the large amount of undeterminable variables in this equation, the only way to find out would be to actually try it :wink:

that is rubbish. mind u its wot u expect from a chicken feather

Mind you it's what is expected from a moron.. :roll:

Sounds cool I guess, I'm not jumping though, because, I think it's pointles imho, but still a cool theory.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Say they put each person shoulder to shoulder in an area, then they jumped it could theoretically work. Its an interesting idea, but far too hard to achieve. By the sound of it they're trying to make the world implode :ohnoes:

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

Say they put each person shoulder to shoulder in an area, then they jumped it could theoretically work. Its an interesting idea, but far too hard to achieve. By the sound of it they're trying to make the world implode :ohnoes:

actually we would need every1 in a concentrated place and if it worked we would end up causing more global warming

swordfinalqr7.jpg

and if we all formed a circle of humans around the midle line of the earth (forgot the word for it) and jump the world will become egg shaped :wall: :wall: :wall:

:wall:

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

basically even if all the people in the freaking world jumped it would do absolutely nothing
...how do you know that? Roughly guessing that the average human being weighs 100 pounds, and that there are 6.000.000.000 people on this planet, that would mean that if everybody would jump at once, they would supply 600.000.000.000 pounds of force to the planet. All that force isn't applied at a concentrated point of course, but people aren't spread out across the planet equally either. Given the large amount of undeterminable variables in this equation, the only way to find out would be to actually try it :wink:

waht about eraath weights mroe then 49 quaadriljoen kilos in dutch

i dont know howmuch that is in pounds but 2 pound is roughly 1 kilo so that is 30 miljard ( or billion in america) kilos so the earthsi more then a miljon time heavier then all people on earth together what makes no inpact at all

When you have an object that weighs 10kg in a vacuum, it doesn't take 10kgs of force to move it. Even the slightest push will set it in motion. Earth moves through space, which is a vacuum in itself. While we won't twirl straight into the sun just because we all jumped at the same time, the result just might be noticable. It could be just a 2mm shift in orbit, but it'd be a result nontheless.