Your walk of shame...

Ts_Stormrage

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After teleporting around with ancient magiks for a while I ran out of tele runes and so I walked from varrock to Yannille to buy more laws.

I always forget that I have ancients and cant use certain spells. :wall:

yay for me having my house in a central location: Taverly

Yanille, Ardy, Fally (fast banking), Varrock, Lumbridge and Canifis portals

Including unlimited glory uses

As well as it being close to Gnome transport hub (gliders to Karamja, Guthanoth and dueling arena)

As well as it being swift access to both Keldagrim and Cartherby via the dwarven passage

Edgy takes me via bank to the ring hub and canoe hub

Yanille takes me to the Mage guild teles (another way to get to Seers, as well as Wizards tower, and Crafting guild via Darkwizards Tower -> lumby swamp/Zanaris)

so places hard to reach are rellekka (but rings on miscellania can take care fo that)

Burgh de rott

and lletya if you havent got a tele crystal

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Relleka is rather easy to reach if you have a lyre.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Walking through the Underground Pass for a second and a third time because of Regicide!!! :shock: Darn, I hated that quest because of that!! :XD:

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Well when I still used them, losing my Klank's gauntlets and having to walk all the way back through the underground pass to get them back. Especially back in classic! :oops:

supdarklinkel1.jpg

i had walked from ardy to rimmington to varrock, had to go back to ardy cause i gave all 3 guys wrong vials, now i have to go back again because i went through gate to get money for beer.....went through gate again....gaurd took the vials :wall:

thats sucks, i did the same thing :(

grave_mace.png

walking from cammy to barb agilty course, teleing back to cammy cause i realised i did it wrong(i was doing horror from the deep). walking from cammy to the light house, then from the light house to the barb aglity course. then from there back to the light house, then i got teled by RoL. then from cammy to the light house again. the whole thing took like 2 hours :ohnoes:

edit:O ya forgot about 1 small favor that thing took me 4 hours :x

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

I always forget quest items, resulting in even more meaningless walking. But the funniest thing happened to me when I was doing the swan song quest. I needed the combination runes. I thought: "hey, let's do some mage training in the training arena! I'll never get my hands on those runes anyway." So, off I went. After half an hour of doign games I came to the cunclusion I didn't habe enough cosmic runes for the required amount of enchanters Pizzaz. No problem, I'll just go to a f2p world and buy some talismans!

*15 minutes and several tiara offers later*

Ah, I have them! Now, I don't have any elemental tiaras so i'll just have to Abyss craft them. Off I went. After nearly dieing from the Abyss creatures (I was at 30 hp and forgot to eat) I found the rigth altar -the one that didn't match my talisman. Too bad you need to be in the altar that does match your talisman. So I gloried to edgeville and did it all again (I was at 10hp when I entered the earth altar (I had to be there), forgot to eat again). So I clicked the altar. 30 earth runes. Brilliant. Back to edgeville (I ate this time), withdrawing my binding necklace -thank god I remembered- and going to the earth altar was a piece of cake. I finally got my lava runes, gloried back to edgeville, abyss bla bla bla water altar. Hurray, 10 mist runes!

*rubs amulet of glory*

Great. No more charges. When I finally gave the Old man his runes, I was really happy. Doing the rest of the quest was a piece of cake compared to this.

I did that same swan song combo rune dance. best part was when i forgot to wear neckalce and had 9 lava runes, had to go back for 1 more :wall: :wall:

haha! the exact same thing happened to me! better still, i had 10 lava runes nd mist left over at the end... i dropped em, and 5 mins later someone was buying for 30k or something

siggity siggity shwa

Just became member, my friend came over:

DUDE I'M MEMBER,

sweet!,

let's do castle wars :D cool

first lets get out of al kharid, lets get world map, ooh that ain't to far

----30 minutes later-----

geez, i'm never doing that again -.-

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

On the wanted quest, when you get the clue "bone spear" and have to go to the mines, i made aa lantern, then, did the quest to get to the mines, then dropped the lantern, and couldn't get to the mine =/

Fencal.gif

doing horror of the deep i go to get in the agility course and bami ealise i was gonna wait to do barcrawl-1hour50minutesl8er(noteles,newmembersortof)-i'm aobut to go through the tunnel thigny and it htis me i need 4agility lvls-30minutes l8eri get the key, walk bck to the lighthouse, forget the tinderbox go bck get tinderbox walkingget bck to lighthouse, fix the light 8trys l8er(i am a pure :-k )of killing dagganoth and no teles at all just ring of lifes, so 8hoursl 8er i got guthix book oh so much time for a book with no pages -.-

Well when i am on a quest i use tele runes but other than that i don't use them, i prefer to walk. Good things happen when you walk. I once walked from varrock to ardy and on my way i joined a drop party and came out with a guth and sara skirt. Walking may take longer than your 2 sec teles but i prefer to walk and get to know everyone, it makes the game that little more fun.

This is my worst. I decided to get another salve amulet, since i lost my first. So i look on the guide and find out where to go. I ecto to canafis, run through the swamp, get to the mine, go inside, go through too many ladders, then find the stairs. I go down..."I should find a light source before i go further"

Ecto out...walk to canafis, get my bullseye lantern, run through swamp, go through the ladder, go down the lift "The water put out your bullseye lantern" :wall:

Ecto out again, go to bank, grab a tinderbox, run through the swamp again, go through the ladders, go down the lift "The water put out your bullseye lantern and soaked your tinderbox" :wall: :wall:

Ecto out yet again, back to canafis, run through swamp, decided to follow guide step by step, got the mushroom, put in the cart etc...finally got it. I got 5 pieces of crystal so i never have to do this again

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

lol, ok that one is prolyl one of the worst :P

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Heh when i first got members i walked from varrock to Castlewars. Spent 15 minutes trying to find my way through mountains catherby and ardy. Needless to say i made a duel ring after that. Much more simpler.

mr+smump.png