There gunna taste great...

TheLeader

You rearends! Youve got the dam song in my head :'(

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

about the empire state thing, he means the actual empire state building as there is a picture of the empire state building in the background with a big green sprout type thing clinging to it....

ahh found video on you tube prepare yourself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bLndLiDy5w

weez you missed a post^^

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

Frosties are awesome. Although I admit for essentially cornflakes with sugar on them, they are over priced.

Gotta agree. I love the taste but I hate the price...

It was Football365 forums which started the the death rumours as a prank, they posted it on wikipedia. I dont know the link for it or if its been removed yet just that it was definetly ppl on the football365 forums.

Somone just told me that he was being bullied and someone thre a bowl of frosties at him and it hit him in the head and he died. Is it true?

I heard he was ironically killed by a tiger.

:lol:

RSN: Badassboy123, not runeboy.

I don't actually think that guy is dead, there have been so many different versions of his death at my school alone it is obvious they are made up...

But I think someone should sue Frosties for that advert. That kid probably had brain damage or something, no one in their right mind would sing a song about Frosties hitting their plate...

"If you live in OZ, mate, or the Empire State.." - You cant live in the Empire State. Its not a place. Its a building. Idiot.

Well I'm not sure what the hell Frosties are, but actually the Empire State would be New York. Each state has a nickname (i.e. I live in Texas, the Lone Star State, or New Jersey is the Garden State.)

The whole thing sounds pretty [developmentally delayed]ed though. I hate when people feel it's acceptable to sacrifice meaning for the sake of rhyming.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

... I see no end to this topic, to be honest, you're all ripping the [cabbage] out of this advert for nothing. I don't find it a healthy discussion at all, it's just a flame-fest towards Frosties, which again, is pointless as the makers of Frosties are unlikely to read tip.it's forums.

On the other hand, if you had people like me and say "It's a good advert, they did what they were supposed to do, their target audience wasn't elders, but young children and it succeeded in making those young children nag their parents to buy Frosties." THEN, it would be a decent debatable topic which has a... Reason. The way this topic has been lead is... Pointless. You maywaswell have put a Poll here.

Although everyone has posted negative comments about this advert, and are carrying on about the rumour (even though they've been proven wrong), I mayaswell dive on the "Hate Frosties 'cause they made a bad advert Bandwagon" and nitpick. His hair was too... Blonde. How about that, eh?

New sig to come!

1. Your obviously american.

2. You obviously don't understand why america is called the fat capital of the world..

1. ha, dont guess nations... im german:-w

2. ive spend a year over there (and half a year in france) and trust me i do know what im talking about. maybe you should life a year in another country and expierience the other culture instead of just judging it

Ooo, harsh words, but I'm sure he's going on News Reports and Statistics, Katha. America IS tagged the fattest country in the world. Fact.

-Mitch-

New sig to come!

anesthesia.. i think they are afraid of your avatar....! :shock: kidding

its a commercial!!! get over it and dont watch that much Tv

1. Your obviously american.

2. You obviously don't understand why america is called the fat capital of the world..

1. She's German.

2. Everyone knows that, don't suspect her of being stupid because you think she is American. Because she is very smart, and not American.

Rose

"If you live in OZ, mate, or the Empire State.." - You cant live in the Empire State. Its not a place. Its a building. Idiot.

Empire State may mean:

Nickname for the State of New York, United States

Empire State Building, in New York City

Empire State VI, a ship owned by the State University of New York Maritime College

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_State

Before you call someone an idiot, you might wanna check your facts. :)