Falador, the town of mystery...

madman6510

As we all know, many strange and wonderful things have happened in Falador, and there are mysteries still unsolved. Here we will discuss some of these things, so enjoy and debate.

Legends:

Durial:

We all know him. The infamous bug abuser. A legend in some eyes, a noob that should burn in Hell in others. He caused panic and destruction in Falador on 6-6-06, and was banned on the spot after killing many innocent beings. All that we can explain as what caused this horrible bug is that he entered someones house, pvp mode was turned on, and everyone was booted from the house for some reason. This event triggered a glitch that made it pvp mode EVERYWHERE in Runescape for the person that was booted. Recent rumors say that an unidentified player has attempted to reenact durial's reign of terror in Falador on the day of 7-21-06. (Not yet confirmed.)

Mysteries:

The statue:

If you have done a certain quest, you will notice that the statue in Falador square is missing. Why hasn't the town of Falador noticed this and replaced the statue?

West Falador Bank Ladder:

There is an unaccessable ladder in the West Falador Bank that leads up. We know that it leads to a vault, but why don't they want us to reach the chests locked up there?

Feel free to discuss other issues about Falador here.

Rules:

You must note the topic in your post.

No spamming

No flaming

No hi-jacking

Enjoy, and don't hurt each other too much. =P

*V Invisible fine print here V*

This thread is property of Madman6510. All rights reserved. As the owner of this thread, I have power over it, and any power I don't have is a power a moderator has, and I will report any rulebreakers to those mods.

*^ Invisible fine print here ^*

Retired

2169.png

nice invisible fine print.

as for the ladder in the fally west bank, i remember there being mention in RS2 beta that the ladder leads to one of the jagex mod's offices (which could easily be a joke, but as we'll never find out, both realities exist. go Schr̮̦̉̉dinger \' )

ubersig2se0.jpg

What about the paranoid guy in the upstairs of a building in the East Falador region?

I made a thread about him and everyone spammed me ...

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

I haven't really noticed most of these things, but thanks for the information :) .

I should really pay attention more :-s .

back to rs, i guess. it's been 4 months.

RSN:P H Osho <- gonna start on him soon, fresh.

This thread is property of Madman6510. All rights reserved. As the owner of this thread, I have power over it, and any power I don't have is a power a moderator has, and I will report any rulebreakers to those mods.

lmao that one was good

also i think its weird about that ladder ive seen it loads but never seen whats there

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

I think when rs2 jsut started we had the ability to use those mith seeds to like break a bank thing and you could go through walls and everything :lol:

If I remember right there is nothing up there..

runescapesig7gw.png

Current Goal: Fire Cape, 0-6 at the caves 0-3 agianst the Jad, Lag done me in.

As we all know, many strange and wonderful things have happened in Falador, and there are mysteries still unsolved. Here we will discuss some of these things, so enjoy and debate.

Legends:

Durial:

We all know him. The infamous bug abuser. A legend in some eyes, a noob that should burn in Hell in others. He caused panic and destruction in Falador on 6-6-06, and was banned on the spot after killing many innocent beings. All that we can explain as what caused this horrible bug is that he entered someones house, pvp mode was turned on, and everyone was booted from the house for some reason. This event triggered a glitch that made it pvp mode EVERYWHERE in Runescape for the person that was booted. Recent rumors say that an unidentified player has attempted to reenact durial's reign of terror in Falador on the day of 7-21-06. (Not yet confirmed.)

OmG!!!! are u serious?!?!?!/ Can u plz shut the hell up with Durial thing already!! its getting annoying, days about to end!! nothing happened, u probably made it up. U probably made this topic because u wanna talk to much about durial

[Mod Edit: If you do not have anything to contribute to the topic please do not spam it and take a chill pill ~Alduron]

Legends:

Durial:

OmG!!!! are u serious?!?!?!/ Can u plz shut the hell up with Durial thing already!! its getting annoying, days about to end!! nothing happened, u probably made it up. U probably made this topic because u wanna talk to much about durial

Dude. Chill. Just chill. Get over the fact people are still thinking about what happened. And btw, something DID happen. He DID kill people and he DID abuse a bug. Get over yourself. Just because you weren't there doesn't mean it didn't happen, and just because you're annoyed doesn't mean people shouldn't discuss it.

eeeeer(desperatly thinks of something to get off the boring subject of durial)

I bet you could ask one of those private server or hex editing guys whats up the ladder in fally bank. and the reason they havnt put up a new statue is because the falador contractors currently working on furniture for varrok.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Legends:

Durial:

Dude. Chill. Just chill. Get over the fact people are still thinking about what happened. And btw, something DID happen. He DID kill people and he DID abuse a bug. Get over yourself. Just because you weren't there doesn't mean it didn't happen, and just because you're annoyed doesn't mean people shouldn't discuss it.

I was there so shut up.... I was following Durial with 2 of my friends watching him attack and barrage..

Legends:

Durial:

I was there so shut up.... I was following Durial with 2 of my friends watching him attack and barrage..

Yes, but when you said "nothing happened, u probably made it up" people tend to think you are saying that he made the entire durial thing up. Could you chill, there is no reason to get in other people's faces about their threads (and no reason whatsoever to be derogatory about it).

sir%20nomad.gif

Legends:

Durial:

people there is alot more to this post the just dural lol what about the large amount of trade that has occured in fally gardern i think thats another specail part of fally, many huge deals go down there

legends2.jpg

Legends:

Durial:

people there is alot more to this post the just dural lol what about the large amount of trade that has occured in fally gardern i think thats another specail part of fally, many huge deals go down there

A lot more, huh? It is another lame duh-rial plug and two random things about fally. Take off the parts that instruct us not to flame (oh no I better not because it is in the RULES :ohnoes: ) and the parts declaring this thread copyrighted :wall: and you are left with 3 bits; duh-rial, ladder, and quest statue. Another lame attempt at glorifying a jerk.

So fally is mysterious because of bug abuse, a statue that is missing in a quest SERIES, and a ladder that leads nowhere? Then vampire dust must make you wet yourself. -.-

If it isn't as transparent for other people just quote his post and edit out the spam. Six run-on sentences about duh-rial and a sentence and (stupid) question about both of the other two "mysteries".

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

You people are, honestly, psychopaths. You want someone to burn in hell because he took your pixels? That is sick and a sign of obsession. Just, get a grip :roll:

sig3xj6.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

^^ Support it or get confused by pixel-mess :D

The statue:

If you have done a certain quest, you will notice that the statue in Falador square is missing. Why hasn't the town of Falador noticed this and replaced the statue?

West Falador Bank Ladder:

There is an unaccessable ladder in the West Falador Bank that leads up. We know that it leads to a vault, but why don't they want us to reach the chests locked up there?

Some guards discovered the statue missing, however they were killed several seconds later..So they could do nothing.

And...Why would they want you to reach the locked chests up there?

__

Also, why'd you steal my avatar? :roll:

well i tried. the durial things played out let it die pleeeeeeeeeeeeease

never thought of those poor guards

"hey look the statues mis....."*PWNZORD*

"hey look somebody killed ji....."*OWNEDWITHASPOON*

"oh well would you look at this mes....."*P00NED*

i say the ladder leads to a portal that goes to a dimension of bankers i mean how do you think they got back there?

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

never thought of those poor guards

"hey look the statues mis....."*PWNZORD*

"hey look somebody killed ji....."*OWNEDWITHASPOON*

"oh well would you look at this mes....."*P00NED*

:lol: :lol: \' :-# :-X :thumbsup:

also that ladder in the bank is probably only accesible :-k in the mystirious :-k world 126 and all party hats, halloween masks and a little santa hat on a table respawn there. no wonder they dont want us to go up there #-o

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

I think when rs2 jsut started we had the ability to use those mith seeds to like break a bank thing and you could go through walls and everything :lol:

I was actually able to go up there in RS2! Way back in RS1, before the flowers, the Mithril Seeds (from the Waterfall quest and Legend's Guild) used to spawn trees, normal, regular trees. You could place these trees just 1 block north, and 1 block east of the corner between the bank wall and the bank window, and that window closest to the wall would vanish, allowing you to walk through it. Of course, you couldn't just plant another tree on the other side to get out, you needed to be let out, or teleport out. Of course, this was after the Beta, as in the Beta they allowed you to teleport to Lumbridge with no rune cost, but you couldn't teleport out of the bank with that, I remember because I was stuck for a good 10-15 minutes up there, with no way out. Anyways, we went up the ladder, and discovered that it was just... normal. No item respawns, no cool looking pictures, no sign that Jagex intended it to be a secret. There was a small "safe" in the north-east corner. It was made of a gate, and a fence, which surrounded multiple chests. There was a table in there, but nothing was on it. So once again, there's nothing special up there.

And about Durial, it's actually against Jagex rules to be talking about how "cool" he is and all. You can't praise the guy, or else you could technically get your account(s) banned as well. Don't believe me? Go look up rule #9, encouraging others to break the rules. Saying "you're so cool" and "you're a RuneScape legend now" doesn't exactly do well to discourage such actions, now does it? And many times, it will lead to more bug abuse when possible. Remember that guy in 2nd grade that used to beat on the other kids because everyone else thought it was funny? Think of that happening in RS, but now add a lot of time hard spent into the mix, and see how people feel about that.

EDIT: Oh, and all that "fine print" does is warn people that you'll report posts to mods. You can't claim that you own the topic since it has been posted on a website other than your own. Anything posted on any forum immediately becomes property of the site, not you. Nice try though.

I was actually able to go up there in RS2! Way back in RS1, before the flowers, the Mithril Seeds (from the Waterfall quest and Legend's Guild) used to spawn trees, normal, regular trees. You could place these trees just 1 block north, and 1 block east of the corner between the bank wall and the bank window, and that window closest to the wall would vanish, allowing you to walk through it. Of course, you couldn't just plant another tree on the other side to get out, you needed to be let out, or teleport out. Of course, this was after the Beta, as in the Beta they allowed you to teleport to Lumbridge with no rune cost, but you couldn't teleport out of the bank with that, I remember because I was stuck for a good 10-15 minutes up there, with no way out. Anyways, we went up the ladder, and discovered that it was just... normal. No item respawns, no cool looking pictures, no sign that Jagex intended it to be a secret. There was a small "safe" in the north-east corner. It was made of a gate, and a fence, which surrounded multiple chests. There was a table in there, but nothing was on it. So once again, there's nothing special up there.

And about Durial, it's actually against Jagex rules to be talking about how "cool" he is and all. You can't praise the guy, or else you could technically get your account(s) banned as well. Don't believe me? Go look up rule #9, encouraging others to break the rules. Saying "you're so cool" and "you're a RuneScape legend now" doesn't exactly do well to discourage such actions, now does it? And many times, it will lead to more bug abuse when possible. Remember that guy in 2nd grade that used to beat on the other kids because everyone else thought it was funny? Think of that happening in RS, but now add a lot of time hard spent into the mix, and see how people feel about that.

EDIT: Oh, and all that "fine print" does is warn people that you'll report posts to mods. You can't claim that you own the topic since it has been posted on a website other than your own. Anything posted on any forum immediately becomes property of the site, not you. Nice try though.

dang.............he just OWNED u......SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY P00NED!!!!!!!!!
I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

here you go RAHK i edited the post 4 ya and added some things in caps that madman really meant to say.......

Legends:

Durial:IM A NOOB THAT LOVES HIM!!!!!!!!

We all know him. The famous bug abuser. A legend in MY eyes. He caused panic and destruction in Falador on 6-6-06, and was banned on the spot after killing many innocent beings.

Mysteries:

The statue:EVEN THOUGH I POSTED ABOTU THIS IM STILL THINKIN ABOUT DURIAL

West Falador Bank Ladder:SAME WITH THIS JUNK

Feel free to FLAME ME BECAUSE IM AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

wild goat, i dont normally post much especially not rants, but your the kid thats saying '0mg n00bErzzZz st0o lik3 t@lkiI\Ig @b0uT DurI3l' when every single one of your posts on this topic is you talking about him, in a manner that is not welcomed around tip.it :shame: all this guy is syaing is some of the strange things that occur around falador and nobody is continuing your crazed talk about him so id suggest dropping it.

anyawy weird things about falador, wyson the gardener suddenly became rich, got a nice help and loads of helpers.

if they build all those big walls for defence from teh black knights, why leave a little agility hole in the east wall, unless the black knights arnt members so cant get there? :-k

| from a to b - f2p/p2p staker | Private chat - Currently on | click here to view my blog

sigiw1.jpg

lol00bf5.png

Doesnt anyone remember the apriciate and the workman working to redecorate varrock wich will propably be a part of a quest?!

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite