The Smiley Ads

Beamo26

I just had the crap scared out of me... I had the volume turned up quite loud, little did I know that the new smiley ads at the top of the page speak to you if you leave it for a while... Anyone else noticed this? :P

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

I hate those ads they always scare the [cabbage] outta me.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

*Fluffles AdBlock* ::'

(I know it's not the best solution, but it works for lazy bums like me :anxious: )

Man, I was using my sisters computer once and she uses the old internet explorer and I had the speakers up full volume because she said sound wasn't working in Winamp so I am trying to see why and I go to a few sites and this Pop Up called the fart button comes and it's the loudest fart I ever heard in my life. I jumped so damn high

deadforumslol.png

I tend not to get the noisy ones when I'm on firefox. I got the shizzle scared out of me by the "Noooooo Waaay!" smiley once. The fart button doesn't fart for me :(

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Quite possible one of the most obnoxious things on the internet... Other than leekspin :P

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

I personally find them VERY irritating. The first time, it may be an amusing scare, but after that, it's nothing but a nuiscance. Not to mention it keeps me from clicking on advertisements out of disgust.

I'd prefer it if they had the sound off by default for their advertisement (as I've seen on plenty), or if the sound were activated on a click, rather than a mouseover.

And for me, only once have I gotten something other than "OH MY GAWD NOOO WAAAAY".

when that happend to me it was 2 am and the volume was up all the way, the song i had playing ends and boom something starts talking and i fall out of my chair freaking out.... i get up off the ground and notice the ad, i log off, go to my bedroom and cry myself to sleep.....

sorosigjq5.jpg

There was once i accidently hover it and it said "said something" which left my family members wonder "what was that"? Sometimes it just suddenly started making noises

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

those things make me want to never come back here again

if their aim was to drive people away from their website at all costs, they succeeded brilliantly

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

My sound is kinda messed up and i suddenly heared:

omg no way in a realy creepy voice, i didn't know what it was.

then the day after (today) i hear it again then i look what it may have been and it was that smiley

single_skill1134811550.png