ClickScape!!!

OHolyO

Have you ever noticed how much clicking is involved when playing RuneScape?

How many times do you think you have clicked while playing this game?

For me... Im pretty sure i have clicked over 1 million times *pats mouse*

compared to rs1, rs2 has barely any clicking

3.75 mil clicks on my mouse in the last 9 months for the record.

Especially when it comes to fletching.

I would say High Alching is the most clickableevent done in RS.

Well... let's just say that I have worn off the mouse's finish on both the right and left mouse buttons. :oops: Meh, what do you expect from a java-based game?

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

uhhh spam?

[Mod Edit: Do not spam - consider this your only warning - this goes for anyone spamming this thread ~Alduron]

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

how can i check this, im pretty sure it is possible and you didn't just pull that number out of the air...

I mean i remember my dad mentioning how his monator had been on for x hours since we got it or something like that so i know the computer likes to store this random kind of info

RSN: Bantam222 [105 combat] [1578 total level]

1gp.jpg

Support my quest for 1600 Skill Total!

uhhh spam?
Nothing like some good ole spam to point out "spam" (BTW It isn't... I suggest you go check the spamtionary for the definition. PS. SPAM!@!@!)

I figure I've clicked once for every 50 experience, but that doesn't include walking to and frow places and things. Or trading or anything of the sort. So I'd figure roughly 2-3 million times give or take a couple hundred thousand...

Slack_Tide.png

How do you check?

Used to be a little "Odometer" that recorded clicks, and also how far your mouse has moved (i.e. Move your mouse randomly around the desk for 10 minutes, and you might get a mile or two.) Not sure the newer versions of Windows have this feature though.

As for my click count ...

Numbers don't go up that high. :XD:

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

I would say High Alching is the most clickableevent done in RS.
I would say thieving is worse, since it's right click, left click, right click, left click and so on, on a npc that moves around (and knights still are the fastest thieving exp, right?).

When alching, you can place your mouse in proper position, then lift it and hold it in a comfortable way (at least if it's a laser mouse) while only leftclicking.

compared to rs1, rs2 has barely any clicking.
True, Jagex changed a lot of things to reduce clicking. Then they for some reason added a minigame like that mage training place :roll:

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

http://whatpulse.org/

I would estimate about 2-3 million clicks in my RS lifetime. Most probably more. I suck at estimation.

thank you, i forgot the site, i was going to mention it but i just couldnt recall what it was... dang.

if any1 joins what pulse, try to look for "rhealm-x" it used to be a group of what pulse users which would play another online game like runescape, just alot worse.

Well... let's just say that I have worn off the mouse's finish on both the right and left mouse buttons. :oops: Meh, what do you expect from a java-based game?

+1

[Mod Edit: Do not spam - consider this your only warning - this goes for anyone spamming this thread ~Alduron]

penguinesigrq6.png

http://whatpulse.org/

I would estimate about 2-3 million clicks in my RS lifetime. Most probably more. I suck at estimation.

thank you, i forgot the site, i was going to mention it but i just couldnt recall what it was... dang.

if any1 joins what pulse, try to look for "rhealm-x" it used to be a group of what pulse users which would play another online game like runescape, just alot worse.

I say make a new team for tip.it'ers :o

10mil+ since i made this account, ive been right clicking everyones name since rs1 just to see their lvl, i always right click like crazy, no matter what it is, power mined iron ore for 85 mining, teleported to camelot for 94 magic about 130k laws, and i clicked 5 times for each teleport because i was impatient.. good times.. :ohnoes:

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin