esskay survey #3:proudest purchase

stingkid

What's your proudest purchase?

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

Red H'ween mask was the number one purchase. My other rare purchases aren't far behind. :)

I am really proud of my red because I bought it out of admiration, not because I knew it was a rare. I at the time had a lot of cash, but no knowledge of rares. :roll:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Green mask, hands down. Took about a month straight of merchanting (strangely that's about how long it took me to powermine from 75 to 85)

Quit runescape, now playing EVE-Online(Mail Cambarus and say hi :mrgreen: )

My rune pick. It's also my most ironic purchase; I didn't have the 32k to buy it, and by the time I'd mined and smithed enough bronze to afford it, I had just barely gotten to lvl 41 mining, which I didn't realize was the minimum lvl to use it.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

an addy (g) set. its gone now but i reckond it looked really good wen i got it. i sold it for 60k more than i bought it for anyway so that pleased me :)

but i only had it for a week lol.

this weekend wen i become a member ill be buying an obby cape,d long, berserker helm and glory ammy so that will be my proudest purchase(s)

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

rune kite (g) for full ham ages ago like last june i was so happy the guy was only low lvl i guess he though ham was good or rune was bad, i didn't say anything thought thats the funny part, he said selling kite i traded and put up the robes as joke! he acce[ted i peed my pants :)

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Full zammy, was at 2.7m that time. Mined 9k coal and made 4.5k steel bars for 600 ea within less than 2 weeks soon after my first full zammy got scammed

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

20 blue phats during the rock-bottom of the depression at the start of rs2. After blue phats had risen and all the other hats were still low I bought more phats, sold some blue's and ended up with 7-8 phat sets.

My full rune. Not as good as what the other people said but i am still proud of it.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-