Most pathetic death?

orangefire0

This topics been a hit on other forums, so I thought Id try it here!

Okay, mine would have to be this time I was pked in lvl 2 wilderness. Well I was taking wilderness path between fally and edge, and I had full rune, a dds, and my first ever glory. So I was right at the edge of well edge and i got teamed my 3 mages. Two of them kept binding me, and the other attacked with fire bolt. Well I died, I lost my dds, my rune full helm, and my glory, I was soo bummed when I had lost it.

Now its time to post yours!

(note: please only post here if you have a story to tell, and no to flame other people)

cold_blast_x.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst way to die was when i was low(er) level and didnt know how to fish, being a noob and all, i scavenged. I went around runescape looking for food on the ground and i came across the guy in the wizard tower giving away free kebabs or something of the sort. So i grab one and go get into a random fight. I'm almost dead but i wait for my health to regain back to 7. I went and fought a couple more goblins and noticed my life was low, so i ate the kebab and it finished me off. I only lost about 500gp worth of stuff but i was pretty embarrased that i died because of a kebab.

42.7% of statistics are made up on the spot.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I remember dieing against a lvl 10 or something wizard on my old main when he was a lvl 50 or so. :oops:

EDIT: Oh and on my pure (my main these days) i died with 1,8m cash at karamjas lessers when i was picking up my arrows and had a connection lost.

:-w

I had bout 800k on my noob account.. and i acciedently attack a wizard.. got 3 hit.. and died... i was so pissed i just clicked the X and the top right of the screen.. and didnt play runescape for about a month!! :x :notalk: -.- <.< :| :? :(

bllllonz.png

Mages are worst. i got teamed by 3 of them in bone yard. Didn't even have time to use protect from magic. It took about seconds to finsh me off. Hoped they enjoyed that trout!!!

A long, long time ago, when my computer was slow, and PKs roamed the entire land; I was locked inside the kebab shop and killed because I couldn't open the door. :(

Haha, It's hilarious now.

A mind not to be changed by place or time.

The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n.

I accidentally encountered a pk party composed of about eight people and... They all died from attacking me. It's one thing to zerg and another thing to fail at it. ::'

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

I was pking at Giants,when I was done there I was returning to Level 1 but before I could reach there got binded by a Mage & got slaughtered by his team mates,Str pures that is.Gave me no chance to survive.(F2P wildy btw)

It wasn't pathetic but not being able to escape from the situation was annoying. ::'

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

about a week after i started i was cutting oaks and i got a tree spirt and i thought i could take it but i was like ok, i run when i have 7hp and i get hit to 5 then start to cun and get hit a 5 :?

legends2.jpg

When I went into wilderness for the first time, got attacked by a guy some levels higher than me, I barely managed to kill him, my food all gone and my hp almost spent. As I was rejoicing my victory and looting the body, a zombie comes out of nowhere and gives me a 1 hitpoint blow which finishes me off. Was quite annoyed but I also laughed my head off.

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

Well, I had an extra Frog Prince suit that I wanted to get rid of, so I wore it and walked to the Prayer Guild (east of the Black Knights' Fortress). Then I went upstairs and repeatedly clicked on the scorpion, taking 3hp every click. Dang, that scorpion was owning me like no other because I could see 3s overlapping eachother.

Then I died and was in Lumbridge. \'

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

my first ever slayer assignment was for these monsters that can poison you. i knew they could poison me, i was told they could poison me, and i thought i was prepped for this. i took 2 antipoisons and went to the slayer caves to try my luck at killing them. i was wearing full rune, power ammy, and had a rune scimmy. i tell you, i was fresh off the boat from f2p when i did this, so i thought that nothing could touch me and that my two antipoisons would protect me.

well i got to the slayer caves and began fighting. i got poisoned almost immediately. no biggy, i drink a dose of antipoison. it would protect me for like 30 seconds and then id get poisoned again. lather, rinse, repeat.

so im there for a good 15 minutes killing these things, and i go to fight another one when i realize that ive run out of antipoison. thinking of what could happen, i turn around and go to leave. the monster i had been attacking hits me one last time before i exit and as i emerge from the cave, my worst nightmare was realized. i was poisoned without any antipoison.

i began running as fast as i could over to keldagrim. i knew i had to get to the bank and the feeling of panick was beginning to set in. about halfway into the city of keldagrim, i run out of run energy! :ohnoes: now my health is down to about 20-ish. and im walking across the bridge toward the bank. once the bank is in sight i feel relieved but still and very scared. i dont wanna lose my rune.

i get to the booth with 1 health left. im about ready to wet myself at how fortunate i am that i get ot bank all my stuff before i die. i open the window and to my absolute shear horror, none of my armor is in my inventory! i left it all on me when i walked into the bank! :ohnoes::ohnoes: i furiously begin clicking to get all my armor and junk off and before i can right click the bank booth, i lose the last bit of health and die!

i lost my rune full helm, my rune scimmy, my blue cape, my gloves and boots, my power ammy, and my pride. :boohoo:

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

I was pking in level 20 ish wildy and got poisond.I forgot a antipoison so i run back south straight to a bank.I click on the bank with only 2 hp left:

Please insert your bank pin

So i insert my pin as fast as possible, moved my mouse to my glory and rune arrows and get finished by the poison before i could bank them. <.<

I didn't know anything about pking, so just went to lvl 1 varrock wild with rune plate, legs, and 2h(right after rs2 came out so I thought 2h's still owned), got attacked, ran EAST, and then I say to myself, oh why not, I won't get skull anyway, so I attack back the guy who I thought was the guy who attacked me.

Boom, skull, teamed, lose all. It was funny.

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

Way back on RSC, for some reason I decided to take my full set of rune armour that I had finally bought, so I stepping out into the wilderness, once I got to about level 5 a team had attacked me (well I had like 5 rangers shooting me, only one person could be using melee on you in RSC) and I died. :(

Oh and for some reason I forgot to bank my cash, so I had no rune/money in my bank left #-o

GuardianBannerbyfirelion.gif

I was in wildy and get with 3 mages. :( Lost like a rune long though.

This is one I saw: He was lvl 30ish and a HUGE clan (probably 25) of pure mages (in multi-combat) OWNED the lvl 30 newb. Lucky I was too high for them. :pray:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I was PKing in wilderness with some friends when a big group of magicans appear. They start to attack me and my two friends, and we run away in diffrent directions. The guy that follows me has higher combat then me, but I had started to run fast, and he loses me. I and my friend says that we should return to Edgeville. I start going there, but I'm being suprised to see the magican that followed me going north just a little bit from me. I want rewange, so I rush to him and attack him. He flees north, and beacuse i know that he probalby is low on energy beacuse he has already runned after me, I run after him. After a while i see on white dot on the map to the right of me, and then on to the left, another on the left, all rushing against me! It's the group of magicans. They hold me fast and I dies. They only get a sapphire ring, my steel sword and a adamant kite shield.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I was in the wilderness (caste, uhhh...) pking. I faced a dude on level 75, he with green d full and a scimitar, me with rune full. A dude was watching us fight.

I get him down to 6 hp, and at the same time I have 9 hp. I had loads of food left, but I wanted to risk, because the chance of him hitting on me was much lower than me hitting on him. Surprisingly, he manages to hit me, probably a second before my "attempted" hit, and deals 9 damage. As I watch myself falling to the floor, the only audience (he only had a r2h on him) whacked the guy that defeated me, looting both my and his stuff...

DAIM!

I almost died when I afked for a while in the karamja volcano. As I got back, I saw myself with 9 HP left and an evil chicken attacknig me. I wore sara full and a green mask on me, so it was really on the edge! That would've been a pathetic one...