Burning things 100% of time?

Foodfight13

Does anyone know of a way to cook something with a 100% chance of burning it? I'm just curious. I know using potatoes on a fire will burn them always, but I was thinking something else, like a lobster or shark.

-Runescape Addict --- Seven-time Writer for the Tip.It Times-

"Yes I have tricks in my pocket, I have things up my sleeve. But I am the opposite of a stage magician. He gives you the illusion that has the appearance of truth. I give you truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion." - The Glass Menagerie

DragonkinFF13Sig2copy.jpg

"This game isn't about graphics, it's about fun." - The Great Ortiz 9471

<> Dragon drops: Plateskirt(1), Half Shield(1) <>

When you reach the minimum lvl for lobs / sharks cooking, you will always have some burnts and some cooked...

Never knew you always burn potatoes tho, thx :P

Btw got 260+ Burnt lobs you can buy :oops:

manuvy6.png

A skiller's dream: 99 Smithing - Visit my blog!

several replies suggest that you can burn food by "recooking" on a range. I've just tried this with fish from sharks to trout and IT DOES NOT WORK.

If you have proof that you can do this, please share, otherwise test the method before advising others.

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

several replies suggest that you can burn food by "recooking" on a range. I've just tried this with fish from sharks to trout and IT DOES NOT WORK.

If you have proof that you can do this, please share, otherwise test the method before advising others.

I think its even in a quest quide,an F2p one,where you have to help a witch to make a potion,you'll need some burned food,try to 2x cook rat meat (or any other meat)it'll work.

I think its even in a quest quide,an F2p one,where you have to help a witch to make a potion,you'll need some burned food,try to 2x cook rat meat (or any other meat)it'll work.

If regular meat works (like beef, bear, chicken, etc) and fish doesn't, there should a mention of this in the cooking guide as a footnote...

EDIT. I tried with a chicken and it worked. Apparently only "turf" animals can handle a little extra heat.... Maybe the delicate meat from the "surf" animals cannot handle being cooked on a range... Seriously, who cooks fish in such a crude manner anyways? Sure fried fish can be delicious, but come on there are so many better ways to cook it... :) :-k

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

so how did zoidnerd get all those burnt sharks you telling me he keeps cooking until he burns them all i dont think so its works....

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

only works at meat i think...

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png

so how did zoidnerd get all those burnt sharks you telling me he keeps cooking until he burns them all i dont think so its works....

donations...... pretty obvious ;)

He brought them all/nearly all of them. He is very very rich so he can afford it 8-)
sig5235ro7.jpg

You can definitely do it with cooked meat. I don't know about anything else. I guess that's because the only thing you might need burnt would be meat.

vincent.jpg

~Alucard

You have atleast 1%, no matter what

...?

Every type of fish except manta ray, sea turtle, and shark, have a lvl at which you never burn them. With the sharks you can reach the lvl by wearing cooking gauntlets with 94+ cooking though.

Once you reach the level to cook (ie, no "You don't have the level necessary"), you will always have a chance to cook it properly.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

...?

Every type of fish except manta ray, sea turtle, and shark, have a lvl at which you never burn them. With the sharks you can reach the lvl by wearing cooking gauntlets with 94+ cooking though.

Once you reach the level to cook (ie, no "You don't have the level necessary"), you will always have a chance to cook it properly.

Ah, that makes so much more sense than what I thought he meant lol. Thanks :P

Nazgul.jpeg

...?

what about with a chefs delight

My first ever guide - for advanced farmers (~50+)

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=549364

Now With Pictures!! - let me know what you think

When you reach the minimum lvl for lobs / sharks cooking, you will always have some burnts and some cooked...

Never knew you always burn potatoes tho, thx :P

Btw got 260+ Burnt lobs you can buy :oops:

Lol, ive got over 700 burnt lobs.

AHA! I beat you all! 888 burnts pl0x?

blootk8.jpg

Ex-Runescaper

...?

what about with a chefs delight

Good point, but even with a Chef's Delight you will still probably burn Mantas, considering the min to cook them is 91 and all.

Nazgul.jpeg