last.fm Tip.It usergroup - official topic

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other then that we're gonna need some more members and more heated debates about certain types of music.

What the hell do you think THIS forum is for?!?!?!?

Music, Movies & Television of course. And what I meant for more members is it'd be nice to have another site to have talks about music going on. You post on this one and since they don't reply back immediately you can go there and do the same thing. When your done posting there you come back here and post.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got rid of mine because the software broke on me, but I signed up again today.

I'll post it when I've listened to more music, what's on there now doesn't represent the full spectrum of my musical tastes.

Oh, and the group leader didn't create a forum. >:| I think we need one on the group.

Well I got rid of mine because the software broke on me, but I signed up again today.

I'll post it when I've listened to more music, what's on there now doesn't represent the full spectrum of my musical tastes.

Oh, and the group leader didn't create a forum. >:| I think we need one on the group.

We have THIS forum for that, but Necromagus could put a link back to this forum for the people that don't normally use this board, so they can post here. Glad to see you signed up again, BTW.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

For the events thing, is there a way to set your location as a state instead of just a city?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Started Last.Fm for the first time in over a year since I just found out that Rythmbox (Ubuntu's default music player) comes with the software installed :?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guess I'll try out this bandwagon. I prefer my Zune or XM radio when I'm at home OR on the go, but let's give 'er a try. http://www.last.fm/user/SqueezinJam

Your musical compatibility with SqueezinJam is High

Music you have in common includes Journey, The White Stripes, The Killers, OK Go and ZZ Top.

:twss: :thumbup:

Guess I'll try out this bandwagon. I prefer my Zune or XM radio when I'm at home OR on the go, but let's give 'er a try. http://www.last.fm/user/SqueezinJam

Music you have in common includes Journey, The White Stripes, The Killers, OK Go and ZZ Top.

Your musical compatibility with SqueezinJam is Very High

Music you have in common includes Sublime, Tenacious D, Flight of the Conchords, AC/DC and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

:P

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Your musical compatibility with SqueezinJam is Very High

Music you have in common includes Sublime, Tenacious D, Flight of the Conchords, AC/DC and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

:P

You win. :lol:

I doubt there's anybody who isn't very high with me.

._.

Your musical compatibility with SqueezinJam is Medium

Music you have in common includes Tenacious D, The White Stripes, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters and The Killers.

._.

Your musical compatibility with SqueezinJam is LOW

Music you have in common includes Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers and The Beatles.

I doubt there's anyone whose music compatibility with me is high or very high.

http://last.fm/user/dsavi

Your musical compatibility with dsavi is Low

Music you have in common includes Nine Inch Nails, Harry Gregson-Williams, Vangelis and Nightwish.

._.

Your musical compatibility with SqueezinJam is LOW

Music you have in common includes Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers and The Beatles.

I doubt there's anyone whose music compatibility with me is high or very high.

http://last.fm/user/dsavi

Your musical compatibility with dsavi is Medium

Music you have in common includes Fall Out Boy, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Maroon 5, Black Eyed Peas and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

---

And tbh out of those artists I only like RHCP. :P