The Beloved Desert Treasure **** Must read ****

hellbellz

Well. I'm doing Desert Treasure now (need help go on H&A to help me out)

I was just wondering what was the hardest person to kill and what'd ya use?

Currently: I was looking on these forums, and I was merchanting... Then I looked back, I was in fally!!! I died!!!. I have omfgomfme4.pngThat. I lost:

Rune plate + Legs

Glory

Zammy Cape

Desert Boots

Cooking gaunts

200 bloods

Holy pot for dt (SIGH)

50+ laws

20 waters

:cry: :( <.< -.- -.-

I'm desperately needing help. I'm merchanting now.. But it's gonna take by tommorow...ohh.. I didn't lose that much if you think about it.. Sorry Misterxman for ranting on yall :oops:

took me 3 attempts at the ice guy, and i was 103 cmb then. i had to keep banking to switch my invent for items i had forgotten. and from other stories ive heard the ice guy was hard aswell.

IRC.RSCRIPT.ORG #STATS

join us. we dont bite too hard.

use protect from melee on the vampire, kamil was the hardest for me to kill as he kept lowering my magic. (also an evil chicken was helping him kill me)

Dagganoth Kings Drops: Berserker Ring (x1) D Axe (x2) Seercull (x1) Archer Ring (x1) Seers Ring (x1) Mud staff (x1)

if y'all are wondering about desert treasure... it's not that tough.

my personal strategies were actually really simple.

damis i brough snare runes, black d hide, magic bow and pray pots. snare damis, slap on protect prayer, run away from him and range him from a distance.

the werewolf was pretty hard. but yeah, put on melee prayer and then just melee him to death. just be sure to bring good food (i used sharks) as his magic hits 10s 100% of the time.

the fire dude was simple >.< melee protect and just whack away.

now... ice. he was a pain in the butt. y'all probably shouldn't do what i did because it was hard for me. but what i did was use black d hide, i think granite shield, and mith darts. keep shooting him and pot up and eat while you're frozen.

and i got through the pyramid in one try

(copy and pasted from other post)

werewolf and kamil were hardest for me, however i actually panicked during the werewolf. (i haven't died in runescape to a monster since rs2 came out)

Shadow was the hardest, I took 3 trips trying to fire wave @ combat 80(this was a long time ago) while entangling him with a whole inventory of prayer pots(4), and I had to tele away every time. Just waited till the quest guide came out and I learned there was a safe spot where u could mage w/o being hit!!@# (They removed the safe spot now)

Shadow was the hardest, I took 3 trips trying to fire wave @ combat 80(this was a long time ago) while entangling him with a whole inventory of prayer pots(4), and I had to tele away every time. Just waited till the quest guide came out and I learned there was a safe spot where u could mage w/o being hit!!@# (They removed the safe spot now)

Now just DDS damis and hide behind a rock wall. Used 3 doses of prayer pots.

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

Ummm, in your sig it shows you in Ghostly Robes, but you need to do Desert Treasure to be able to do that, which you just said you havn't done yet... :-s

You only need to have obtained the ring of visability to get the ghostly robes, not beat the whole quest itself.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

Ummm, in your sig it shows you in Ghostly Robes, but you need to do Desert Treasure to be able to do that, which you just said you havn't done yet... :-s
Actually you only need to do the part to get the visibility ring from Rousas i think? It's in the Shadow Crystal part. Just clarifying that :)

-- Sorry for mispelling

the vampire guy was easy. BUT WHY DOES EVERY ****ING GUIDE SAY USE PROTECT MELEE!? If u use pro mage, ull rarely get hit <.<
I used protect from mage. I was getting hit 19's 18's, and the ocasionall 10. I'm going to use protect from ranged as Kwimbob suggested :D

beat Kamil and Damis in one try. Kamil was the easiest, didn't even close to die. As for Dessous, failed twice, beat him the third time (He had like 1/4th life left and I was out of food!) have fun :D

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

I managed to kill the ice person on my first try, but then I realized I had FORGOTTEN MY [bleep]ED BOOTS! OMG NO! So I had to tele out and walk all the way back. -.-

Anyway, in spite of what people said I found Dessous incredibly .. easy.

Get one of your friend to stand between you and the target. I know this works for Damis and Fareed, and I think it works with Dessous, but I know for a fact that it doesn't work for Kamil. (he teleports up next to you)

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

hardest one IMO was damis. all of the other bosses i had no trouble with. damis was the one that killed me. i got him in a little room, and then ran out and healed. i get my snare + earth wave ready and BAM right as i snare, i lag and loose connection, right as i see damis swinging his black 2 handed sword of manlyness.

needless to day, i woke up in a daze in falador castle, with 3 items in my inventory. went back and used snare and claws of guthix on him :P

but yeah, that was my only problem.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

I managed to kill the ice person on my first try, but then I realized I had FORGOTTEN MY [bleep]ED BOOTS! OMG NO! So I had to tele out and walk all the way back. -.-

Get one of your friend to stand between you and the target. I know this works for Damis and Fareed, and I think it works with Dessous, but I know for a fact that it doesn't work for Kamil. (he teleports up next to you)

+1 on both counts... forgot the flameing cabbage filled boots <.<

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

I killed the ice dude once I figures out that you need to get next to him to kill him lol (constant 5 dmg barraging, not fun). Took me 2 tries, and of course I forgot my [bleep]ed Boots when I beat him <.< .

Dessous, what a joke :lol: . Well, I did get a glitch on him where he teled next to me and froze up, I guess lag owned him :XD: !

Damis, total joke, didn't even take a dose entangling + earth waving (though I was 79 mage and 90 combat when I did it :lol: ).

And Fareed, as everyone knows, was a pushover. Easy as heck.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

douses-melee protect sucks dont listen you get hit constant 5's(NOT FUN)

kamil-possibly the spawn of satan though im not sure getting to hims arguably the hardest part of the quest

fareed-never got hit didnt even bring ice gloves

damis-second easiest just earth blast with protect from magic on

pyramid-hell if you keep running into traps

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

personally, i found it quite an easy quest, and I did it at lvl 80.

06jul16153517fy7.png

06jul16153519dj7.png

full mystic, protect form melee on ALL, and use the chaos-rune spells, I think theyr bolts? yer, barely used any sharks at all

the only thing you have to watch out, at the ice place, be careful ur mage doesnt drop below 59, or else you wont be able to use the fire bolt, which is a must.

and the invisible guy, he drains ur prayer, so keep an eye on it, once he drained me, hit a 20, but i managed to save myself :P

I killed every guy first shot.

Did it with hp 65, pray 43 and mage 55 =) Cmb is nothing to do with that quest - only mage, pray and hp o.O Kamil is hard enough, he can start koing you hard, since when he freezes, you're being frozen that hard, that you can't be fast enough to eat when needed =) He'll do instant 5s when melee pray and he frozes :/ almost got koed and another guy (Red hides, cmb 83 or so xDD) got pwnt while I was going onto the mountain and my friend were still at Kamil place and watched the 83 being owned. Well - Damis is EASY - use friend to block him and k0. Smoke one is even more easyer - simply melee pray and water mage him =) Dasseus is pretty easy - run around fence, won't deal much dmg with your normal deffence -.O (You def nubs prolly have 70+ def when doing it :@ :@ Jk about def nubs;) ) Dealed dmg of 20 lobbies to me ;/ Well.. And painfull Kamil... Melee pray highest lvl trolls you can get against you, and fire mage them.... Weee...Fun!... Pretty easy. When you've killed Kamil, you may want to rebank for food in case if you've small amount of food left =/ Because climbing up the mountain may cause getting much dmg ;(

Profins.png

specty.png

Fareed was ridiculously easy

Dessous was pretty easy

Damis was ok

Karil was hellish

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Blood Diamond was by far the worst for me. I tried on my own and got royaly owned. Second time I took Manacit with me and well lets say it was a tie, we both died. So technically I have yet to win against him. :wink:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg