Welcome to RuneScape, you can now edit your stats.

Dazzuh

kind of a pointless thread if you ask me, but interesting stipulation added to it.

so to contribute to the topic, i would like to say.

1. anyone with 26-27mil + exp in a skill could easily max out, farming construction smithing and such, even at lvl 1. via, half exp of this to do that.

pft, if this is the case, id take half my fletching exp, add it to mining, my 500k mining exp, + half my exp(500k +6.5mil= 7mil ) easily 87 mining. and then id mine rune and stuff, cuz flething its pointless.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firemaking to lvl 1.thats 50 lvls off then put 25 on ranged...well itd b 21 lvls...put the other 4 on hp

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

This has been done in other games, like SWG. I think it was called respeccing there, its actually not a terribly bad thing to do (long as its XP based) when something revolutionary is to be done in the game.

They also do things on yearly anniversaries like "double XP day", which is always fun lol.

yeah star wars galaxies to bad when they were repeccing it sony announced the game was a complete failure and respeccing wouldn't work here because of a different xp system plus there was a glitch in it where you could respecte infinate xp lol that would be bad here :-#

legends2.jpg

id lower my fletching to get slayer to 85

and...

shouldnt this be in the the games board?

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

If it were exp wise, I'd take away from my fletching (all of it :P) and put that into either rcing, smithing, mining, prayer or ranged (all skills I find harder to train, but enjoy, as compared to wcing, which I find easy to train but boring :P).

If it were level based I'd take away from my defense (all ove it :P), and max out my str, my ranged, and put the rest ino hp, making me a prety good pure pker. I might instead of hp put it into mage and get like 86-89 mage, then raise it to 94 from there (not if I was to be f2p of course).

I would then procede to get 85 attack, and then walk into the wildy as a walking, talking pwnagering machine (esspecially after getting 70 def back in a month or two of training :P).

Heh well I'd lower my prayer all the way down to 1, and put it in runecrafting (would only get me 54, but people would stop complaining about it being low :oops: ). Imagine the ownage staking with 1 prayer..I'd be 103 combat with the stats of a level 111. :twisted: