T.V. shows you can't go without..

TheSlayer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahah! I just remembered about my newest favorite show: Its Always Sunny in Philidelphia

Have to watch it on Thursdays at 10.

Ahh yes, that it one of the best "new" shows to hit TV. I caught alot of the first season episodes but the second season doesn't show at the normal times/days here. :cry:

Slayer500 / 23M+ Prayer XP / 126 Combat in Spring '06

IM sorry but TV is probably the worst thing out there right now.

It saddens me to hear what people watch -.-

I only watch whatevers on IF im extremely bored/

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

The Simpsons, that's the only thing I still adore. I like Friends, Lost, 24 etc as well, but the Simpsons are like water is to my body, I die without it after a week.

EDIT: I forgot Family Guy! Stewie, forgive me.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Even thou it's ruruns, I still love Blackadder.

Try to catch most of CSI too, but they play it pretty late over here.

Are you Belgian too? CSI and blackadder runs here, but after 12PM...

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

there is a few, CSI(Los Vegas), Nip tuck, Mythbusters, there are a few others but these are a must

~Bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

There aren't shows I have to watch, but there are a few I enjoy.

Silent Witness - Murder Mystery, I want to be a murder investigator when I am oldeer :oops:

I love Silent Witness:)

i plan my schedule around what time tv shows come on, some i CANT miss.

right now i am watching "its always sunny in philidelphia" and "the 4400". i dont mind waiting a day or two longer to see them, but i try to watch them as soon as possible.

comming up this fall there are 4 shows that i wont miss, no matter what. in fact, i just quit my night job, so that i dont have any problems there. i also scheduled my night classes so that they dont intefere with these shows :D .

Lost - season 3 starts Wednesday, October 4th. comes on at 9:00 at night, and lasts for an hour. that sets me up for:

Southpark - cant find when it premiers, but it comes on at 10:00 on wednesdays. i have comedy central on recall, so that as soon as lost's next weeks previews finish, i click recall and im watching southpark.

The Office (US) - season 3 starts Thursday, September 21 at 8:30. season two ended strongly for a comedy, so im pretty much hooked into this show. its hilarious :P .

Battlestar Galactica - out of all 4 of these, this one is the one im having the hardest time waiting for. the last ten minutes of season 2 almost killed me, i didnt want it to stop. i couldnt sleep that night, i wanted more. if i had to skip all of those others to watch this show, i would. and im a huge lost fan, so that means something. luckily, it is on friday nights, with the season three premier on October 6th.

Firefly - well, its cancelled, so im not going to get any more of it. i thought i should mention it though. i would do anything not to miss this show. in fact, if it meant missing all four of those other shows to see this one, i would. if i broke my leg during a commercial break while watching this show, i would wait till the end to get help. if someone fatally hurt themselves, and i would have to get them to the hospital as soon as possible to save their life, but firefly wasnt over yet, it would be very hard for me to decide what to do. sadly, i wont have a chance to ever figure out what i would do in that situation, since the show is cancelled.

EDIT: just found out southpark premiers October 4th, same day as lost. that is going to be one awesome week.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I don't really watch a lot of TV, but when I do it's either baseball or Monk. My sister's obsessed with Law & Order, she likes it more than I like Runescape...which is kinda hard...lol...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Cops for sure. Family Guy. Firefly (shame it doesnt air anymore). Ehhh Around The Horn (Sports Show ;o ) same with Pardon The Interruption. That's aboot it.

Aww man i'm with you, Firefly was an AWESOME show.

Shows:

King of the Hill

Family Guy

The Simpsons

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

Simpsons

Family Guy

Miami Ink

LOST

Trailer park boys,

All these shows are amazing and i recomend you atleast watch one episode of miami ink. lost is an amazingly good show that wraps around your mind,

bestsigcopy.jpg

Rip. Archer3 and runescape

Achieved 99 Hitpoints At 8:36PM June-05-09

Achieved 99 Strength At 12:17AM March-08-09

Achieved 99 Attack At 3:57PM April-24-?09

Achieved 99 Firemaking At 5:41PM September-17-08

I've watched every Colbert report since the first episode in November 05, not too long, but thats like 129 episodes. (That number might be correct :shock: )

Colbert FTW!

Way ftw. That guy's hilarious. :P I usually catch The Daily Show and The Colbert Report when they show it the following day. I would watch it when it's "new," but I like to sleep.