More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

And that guy (chicken1660 or something like that) who said that you can keep p2p items in your bank and bank like normal...

Wrong. I had to trash my D Long, Barrows, all of my quest items(At least I got to see the funny effects some of them make when you drop them, lol one even blew up on me for 20 dmg >_<) my herbs, and ALL of my other items, just so I could have enough space to fish for my friends. =[

So, unless you mean to fill your inventory with the non-member items you'll be using as a F2P before you go member so that you'll be able to somewhat use the bank as long as you don't withdraw 1 of them to keep the spot, it won't work.

If thats what you meant, then... Err, ingenious. #-o :wall: :lol:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. To all those who say "non-members don't do anything for Jagex, why should they do anything for f2p?" One, we get advertisements, advertisements=money, without us taking all those ads for you, they would put them on your p2p servers. Either that or your p2p fees go up. Also, why can't we? It won't hurt you. So why not let us get ONE measly little update that an ADVANCED player can use. Guides are great and good for newbies, but we high level players have no use for it. It just isn't any use. So just let us get a good update for once.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

First off you are right about the extra spots taking no extra memory......for one the information is stored on hard drives.....and extra banks spaces for cheap people....most likly 100's of thousands = alot of extra storage. and yes that will cost them money!

2nd they are asking for what a whole 5 bucks a month to have more fetures then I can count....there is no way 99% of players should not be able to foot 5 dollars a month gimme a break. If 5 dollars is that big of a problem for you I suggest giving blood once a month!

Sorry I feel no pitty for F2P.....oh and frog your not that high of a level player : P

Ok....

i got a way to sovle this problem without eny update!

BAN ALL NONMEMBERS AND CLOSE ALL NONMEMBER WORLDS!

Nonmembers are not paying enything, then why give them more bankspace?

I was now happy wen jagex began updating the grapics in nonmember areas there are lots of areas in member worlds that needs a littel makeup, but no we give the gready nonmembers more grapics becurse they dont pay, they deserve it NO THEY DON'T!!!!!

I hate nonmembers (but they are still good'n'cheap workers)

Yeah, and where would that leave people like me. A level 85 with 3 years into his account. Sadly due to financial troubles (not poor, but without money to spare) I can't pay for membership. Now, A loyal player, a contributing member of the community, and not a bad person all in all, having his account, items, and three years washed away. Now, that certainly is a fair treatment and certainly a good idea. NOT. Oh, and it's not like p2p can't see the graphics work. They can see it all. And there are a lot of graphics done in p2p, all sorts of monsters, like DRAGONS and KALPHITES. No use to us f2p. Plus Jagex is just doing, for lack of a better word, "practice" for doing the real members stuff which will be grand, most likely. So, quit complaining. Anyways, is it really so bad that we get something now and then. Even a starved dog gets a bone once in a while.

P.S. First, learn to spell, second don't make an account just to make people mad. Don't think your one post and no told name gets past me. Say something yourself or don't say anything at all.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

learn to earn 5 dollars and dont give me that F2P pays via the ads....they make maybe a half a cent off each of you for having that ad there...its only when one clicks the ad the price jumps to maybe 5 cents...the only money they really get is if you sign up/pay for what ever the ad is selling that jagex makes anything worth while.....care to guess how many F2P players who cant seem to find 5 dollars a month actually sign up and pay for something else????? LMAO ya....

With the time you guys spent sitting on here crying for more things you dont even pay for you could have gone out and cutt someones lawn for 5bucks for crying out load....

Search fa leep you nit wit.....only fools use their real name for non runescape fourms......bet you used your real pw too : P

and im not trying to hide from you lmao....learn to earn 5 dollars and dont give me that F2P pays via the ads....they make maybe a half a cent off each of you for having that ad there...its only when one clicks the ad the price jumps to maybe 5 cents...the only money they really get is if you sign up/pay for what ever the ad is selling that jagex makes anything worth while.....care to guess how many F2P players who cant seem to find 5 dollars a month actually sign up and pay for something else????? LMAO ya....

wow... your supposed to post something well thought out... Just how exactly does p2p get hurt from f2p getting bankspace?? In the end, the extra gold brought into rs will benifit us...

by the way, i am p2p, yet i still agree that p2p should get exra bank space.

I did...you just have no clue about the IT field and the amount of storage and tracking needed for things such as bank space.....it costs money to supply about 300k accounts with extra storage. And thats just tracking the extra slots. each slot can then hold stackable items which again accounts for extra storage and money.....do a little reading into raid storage which is most likly how its stored. they also dont store it on just one raid....they store it on many....and also back it up to tape......this all = money

care to guess who pays the bill for all this? sure not half cent ads....

P.S. one of the problems RS is having is too much money.....hence the reason people are shelling out 500mill for items of no use...Next time you post try using your own advice

if you guys are at all interested in hearing the other side of the argument, check out the anti-more ftp bank space thread, at http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=652851

also, i think it's quite obvious that prankster_king pulled the "98%" statistic out of his [wagon].

has anyone considered the possibility that lauren1211 is homosexual? anyone, anyone at all?

you are right lauren...along with most of the post such as extra slots dont take up memory.....this has been an issue since my days of F2P. its also one of the main reasons I became a member. If it hurts bad enough they will pay the 5 whole dollars.

Whatever... im done argueing... no one who has already taken there side is going to care about the other side... not me, not you not the author of this topic, nor anyone else for that matter. don't insult anyone for not seeing the side of the argument they aren't on, no one on either side is going to listen. it's human nature. btw, im leaving this thread, so don't bother replying to me, i wont be able to read it.

Did you know that 78.934% of statistics are completly made up?

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

Search fa leep you nit wit.....only fools use their real name for non runescape fourms......bet you used your real pw too : P

and im not trying to hide from you lmao....learn to earn 5 dollars and dont give me that F2P pays via the ads....they make maybe a half a cent off each of you for having that ad there...its only when one clicks the ad the price jumps to maybe 5 cents...the only money they really get is if you sign up/pay for what ever the ad is selling that jagex makes anything worth while.....care to guess how many F2P players who cant seem to find 5 dollars a month actually sign up and pay for something else????? LMAO ya....

wow... your supposed to post something well thought out... Just how exactly does p2p get hurt from f2p getting bankspace?? In the end, the extra gold brought into rs will benifit us...

I did...you just have no clue about the IT field and the amount of storage and tracking needed for things such as bank space.....it costs money to supply about 300k accounts with extra storage. And thats just tracking the extra slots. each slot can then hold stackable items which again accounts for extra storage and money.....do a little reading into raid storage which is most likly how its stored. they also dont store it on just one raid....they store it on many....and also back it up to tape......this all = money

P.S. one of the problems RS is having is too much money.....hence the reason people are shelling out 500mill for items of no use...Next time you post try using your own advice

I went through the anti bank space thread, and now im nuetral. just another alert

Did you know that 78.934% of statistics are completly made up?

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

f2pbank2he8.png

I still have 2 rows of bank space left and like 3 useless items.

You DON'T need every single general store item. When you smith buy a hammer, when you firemake buy a tinderbox... Chisel is ONE thing you need because you get a lot of gems.

[hide=F2p Item List]

Armor (Platebody, Plate-Legs, Shield, Helm) = 4

Weapons (Swords, Battle Axes, 2hers) Scimmy and 2h for pker = 2

Ranging Armour (Body, chaps, vambraces, cowl) = 4

Bow = 1

Arrows of several sorts (Most people have at least two) = say 3

Mage Clothes (Top, Hat, Skirt, and Anti Dragon Shield) You don't need these really...

Mage Staves (Earth, Fire, Water, Air) You can easily get them in varrock staff shop..

Runes (Fire, Earth, Water, Air, Laws, Natures, Chaos, Deaths, Cosmics, Bodies) = 10

Pickaxe = 1

Woodcutting Axe = 1

Fishing Supplies (Feathers, Bait, Harpoon, Lobster Pot) You can buy them when you want to go fishing and drop them when your done

Ore of various sorts (Tin, copper, iron, mith, addy, rune, gold, silver, clay) Smith them right away.. No need to keep them saving up in your bank

Bars of various sorts (Bronze, Iron, Steel, Mithril, Gold, Silver, Addy, Rune) Make stuff right away. Don't build up useless junk

Wood of various sorts (Regular, Oak, Willow, Yew) Burn them. Don't save them for later, unless you are going for a high wc level first then burn them.

GP (Money) = 1

Random Event Outfits (Full Zombie, Full Frog, Full Mime, Full Camo, Full Lenderhosen) [Make up a large bulk of the bank] USELESS

Quest Items (May have an average of 5+ items for quests) There is none....

Food of many sorts (Swordies, Lobbies, and under) All you need is one. Don't keep 3 sorts of fish. Just use lobbies. = 1

Strength Potions = 1

Trimmed Armour and Clothing of all sorts If you have trimmed armour no need no regular armour. Unless you are a pker ofcourse. Clothing idk lol I guess...

[/hide]

That's like 30\60.. It will probably be more that that. I cut corners for a player like me. But you should have 40 items that you NEED out of 60. You have tons of space but you don't know how to manage it...

Quit RuneScape :)

learn to earn 5 dollars and dont give me that F2P pays via the ads....they make maybe a half a cent off each of you for having that ad there...its only when one clicks the ad the price jumps to maybe 5 cents...the only money they really get is if you sign up/pay for what ever the ad is selling that jagex makes anything worth while.....care to guess how many F2P players who cant seem to find 5 dollars a month actually sign up and pay for something else????? LMAO ya....

With the time you guys spent sitting on here crying for more things you dont even pay for you could have gone out and cutt someones lawn for 5bucks for crying out load....

Many of us have enough cash for a membership. We just can't get it because of parents, no payment options available to us (no credit card), or even because school is too important to spend $5 on a game we play not to often.

erkid"]f2pbank2he8.png

I still have 2 rows of bank space left and like 3 useless items.

You DON'T need every single general store item. When you smith buy a hammer, when you firemake buy a tinderbox... Chisel is ONE thing you need because you get a lot of gems.

[hide=F2p Item List]

Armor (Platebody, Plate-Legs, Shield, Helm) = 4

Weapons (Swords, Battle Axes, 2hers) Scimmy and 2h for pker = 2

Ranging Armour (Body, chaps, vambraces, cowl) = 4

Bow = 1

Arrows of several sorts (Most people have at least two) = say 3

Mage Clothes (Top, Hat, Skirt, and Anti Dragon Shield) You don't need these really...

Mage Staves (Earth, Fire, Water, Air) You can easily get them in varrock staff shop..

Runes (Fire, Earth, Water, Air, Laws, Natures, Chaos, Deaths, Cosmics, Bodies) = 10

Pickaxe = 1

Woodcutting Axe = 1

Fishing Supplies (Feathers, Bait, Harpoon, Lobster Pot) You can buy them when you want to go fishing and drop them when your done

Ore of various sorts (Tin, copper, iron, mith, addy, rune, gold, silver, clay) Smith them right away.. No need to keep them saving up in your bank

Bars of various sorts (Bronze, Iron, Steel, Mithril, Gold, Silver, Addy, Rune) Make stuff right away. Don't build up useless junk

Wood of various sorts (Regular, Oak, Willow, Yew) Burn them. Don't save them for later, unless you are going for a high wc level first then burn them.

GP (Money) = 1

Random Event Outfits (Full Zombie, Full Frog, Full Mime, Full Camo, Full Lenderhosen) [Make up a large bulk of the bank] USELESS

Quest Items (May have an average of 5+ items for quests) There is none....

Food of many sorts (Swordies, Lobbies, and under) All you need is one. Don't keep 3 sorts of fish. Just use lobbies. = 1

Strength Potions = 1

Trimmed Armour and Clothing of all sorts If you have trimmed armour no need no regular armour. Unless you are a pker ofcourse. Clothing idk lol I guess...

[/hide]

That's like 30\60.. It will probably be more that that. I cut corners for a player like me. But you should have 40 items that you NEED out of 60. You have tons of space but you don't know how to manage it...

That's you. You might find some stuff useless, other's might not. You might think the zombie clothing is pointless, someone who has nearly all the clothing and really wants the emotes would not.

And selling and re-buying is really annoying...For one thing, the money you lose eventually adds up. Not to mention you might waste a lot of time.

And faleep, I'm not even going to bother with you. If you read even the last page or two, you would probably know why. You're just repeating rubbish that other people have said.

And Orc_doom is the first sensible non-supporter, although he sort of supports. I just have a feeling that you'll NEVER get any of us to see your side. And we'll rarely get any of you to see our side. (I did once, but one out of who-knows-how-many...)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Fine leave a tinderbox and hammer in your bank. You will still have a lot of room... And if you really want some random event clothing just pick a set/a mixture of sets. Then you will have a bit of space left. You guys want every single f2p item in your bank don't you? Even though members can't fit every members item in our bank. You have to pick and choose what's worth the spot.

Quit RuneScape :)

F2P players shouldn't get more bank space! First of this would require more space that Jagex would need to buy, causing them to lose money because those players aren't playing. Jagex also considers more bank space to be a major reason for F2P players becoming members. So, I really don't think it's going to happen.

IMG]http://sig.runeweb.net/sig/12/Superstyle4.png[/img]

Xbox Live Username: ILINI

Actually there are over 9 MILLION regestered F2P accounts. :shock:

IMG]http://sig.runeweb.net/sig/12/Superstyle4.png[/img]

Xbox Live Username: ILINI

I probably have already posted on this before, but what the hey.

MORE F2P BANK SPACE!!!!!!! In the jist, here are some major reasons why.

1. Random Event clothing alone takes up 19 whole spaces. That's a big one.

2. What about personal collections? Myself, I collected the different colors of capes and gloves, wihich occupies another 13 spaces.

3. Apparel (Combat, Magic, and Range Armor), another one. My Magic lineup uses 9 spaces, Combat, 9, and Range, 9. Another 27.

4. NOT TO MENTION runes, arrows, and bolts. which can get up to 19!! (17 for the runes and arrows, and 2 for the crossbow and bolts)

-- So far that's 78 out of 60 holy crap--

5. Plus the quest items you can't get back (or are hard to) Melzar's Maze Key, Amulet of Accuracy, and the Pheonix Crossbow (3).

6. And last but not least, anyone who has one will tell you, "Heck yeah, it's in my bank!!" I'm talkin' 'bout the pain-to-get Skull Sceptre.

All in all, that's 82 spaces, leaving us with -22 spaces, which is either dropped, in the inventory, or worn/wielded. Of course, not everyone's the same. But most probably have my message.

Hoo, I'm tired. -.-

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

Many people will say that bank space is a reason to go members- I am a member but I know that:

1) Some teens/ kids have parents who say they may NOT get members.

2) When I was f2p, bank space was a problem. I ended up dropping full frog princess, which helped for a while. Then I stopped storing runes and only kept one kind of arrow at once.

3)Members often get new bank space with big updates and f2p, though it rarely gets large updates, does not.

4) The first three facts are TRUE.

Because of these statements, I think f2p should have at least a little bit more bank space. I support this.

Going for 99 mining/smithing, p2p, and I think F2p needs more bank space

I don't really support, because you mention the things you NEED to keep... and you mention armours, and trimmed armours. Trimmed armours aren't a necessity, and neither are holiday clothes, which seem to be taking up the most space for you. You do know that diango keeps all those holiday clothes, so that 12 extra spaces you want can be made into 19 if you simply throw out your holiday items and use diangos retrieval service as a type of second bank... Problem solved, just use your noggin and you need not worry about bank space.

Sig.jpg

F2P-why don't u guys stop wining and moaning about how u guys don't get anything the members get and just buy the game. u guys are acting like my little brother

P2P-i'm p2p and personally i think we should just ignore all these emo lozers. :thumbsup:

naitzi%20d00m6.gif

naitzi%20d00m6.gif

Muska sk8r for life