the wonderful world of...anime

Nenga

Wow, never seen this board before... I've been watching Naruto and Bleach for the moment and I'm up to date on both of them. I've just finished watching Death Note, probably the best anime series I've ever seen. Light and L were creepily smart... :ohnoes: Anyway, I'm gonna start watching a new anime series soon and I need some advice, Blood+ or FMA? I've watched a couple of random episodes of FMA on AdultSwim and it seemed okay, but I've never seen Blood+. What do you guys think?

Well personally I loved Blood +, haven't seen FMA though. The only downside of Blood+ is its a little slow to get started, but its really a great anime.

Also on the death note thing I just finished EP 17, its getting more and more brilliant.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A girl in my class likes hentai *_* i asked her for a joke and she blushed and said yes.

smile.gif

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Wow, never seen this board before... I've been watching Naruto and Bleach for the moment and I'm up to date on both of them. I've just finished watching Death Note, probably the best anime series I've ever seen. Light and L were creepily smart... :ohnoes: Anyway, I'm gonna start watching a new anime series soon and I need some advice, Blood+ or FMA? I've watched a couple of random episodes of FMA on AdultSwim and it seemed okay, but I've never seen Blood+. What do you guys think?

Random episodes of FMA bely the brilliance. I recommend watching it from the beginning.

p2gq.jpg

A girl in my class likes hentai *_* i asked her for a joke and she blushed and said yes.

smile.gif

You have no idea how many girls as young as 12 go watch hentai and yaoi and even brag about in public these days... :-$

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

smile.gif

You have no idea how many girls as young as 12 go watch hentai and yaoi and even brag about in public these days... :-$

lol i meant 4chan

..and suddenly you know what yaoi is

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

smile.gif

lol i meant 4chan

..and suddenly you know what yaoi is

yaoi isnt exactly a top secret unheard of word.

Tk5SF.png

But it should be o_O.

I swear, can't search for Death Note images on Deviant without every other picture full of that stuff -.- . I'd ask girls why the hell they like it, but they'd probably retort and ask why guys like Yuri >_<. Oi.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

But it should be o_O.

I swear, can't search for Death Note images on Deviant without every other picture full of that stuff -.- . I'd ask girls why the hell they like it, but they'd probably retort and ask why guys like Yuri >_<. Oi.

well fair play.. if we can have our yuri, then they can have their yaoi.

I have to aggree though, deviantart is yaoi central. Search naruto and you get about 100 pages of narusasu vomit enducing images.

Tk5SF.png

Bleach

Hellsing

Trinity Blood

Naruto

GUNDAM; ALL SERIES.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

GUNDAM> ALL SERIES.

You are stupid.

Stupid because they like Gundam, personally I thought it was a load of [cabbage]e. But people are entitled to like crap... :P

Also, you've all got me curious to what the Yaoi or Yuri is? I'd search google but I have a feeling that the content wouldn't be suitable for work. Give me a quick definition. :P

As for my favourites the now?

I'm up to episode 14 of Death Note and loving every single second of it. Misa's a little annoying and Light's a little creepy. Apart from that it's A-OK. Favourite character is definately L though.

After Death Note I have Witchblade and another anime to watch... The other one has Zombie in the name and it's about something to do with a girl who can see rings round people necks that tell her when they're going to die. Witchblade... I dunno, the art looked amazing on the official website. So I'll watch it.

Also can't wait for the next Hellsing Ultimate to be released. Wanna see other bad [wagon] things Alucard does. Especially wanna see Seras be a vampire and go all evil-like again. Only because there isn't a chance in hell that a vampire's supposed to be that cute(sy)... -.-

Initial D, long awaited next season. Can't wait to find out what happens and how they finish it off. Might piss me off slightly if they continue it for yet another season, because I hate waiting.

My other favourites are Full Metal Panic, Tokyo Underground, Ghost in the Shell (Can't wait for Season 3 (English) either), Robotech (Only watched the Macross saga, got 'The New Generation' but before I watch it I'll have to get The Robotech Masters).

I like other various Animes (usually released in English). Only time I watch them in Japanese is when I hear about them before they're released in the UK... :P Like I said, I'm impatient.

That concludes my ramble. Have fun.

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

GUNDAM> ALL SERIES.

You are stupid.

Stupid because they like Gundam, personally I thought it was a load of [cabbage]. But people are entitled to like crap... :P

Also, you've all got me curious to what the Yaoi or Yuri is? I'd search google but I have a feeling that the content wouldn't be suitable for work. Give me a quick definition. :P

I'm up to episode 14 of Death Note and loving every single second of it. Misa's a little annoying and Light's a little creepy. Apart from that it's A-OK. Favourite character is definately L though.

After Death Note I have Witchblade and another anime to watch... The other one has Zombie in the name and it's about something to do with a girl who can see rings round people necks that tell her when they're going to die. Witchblade... I dunno, the art looked amazing on the official website. So I'll watch it.

Also can't wait for the next Hellsing Ultimate to be released. Wanna see other bad [wagon] things Alucard does. Especially wanna see Seras be a vampire and go all evil-like again. Only because there isn't a chance in hell that a vampire's supposed to be that cute(sy)... -.-

Initial D, long awaited next season. Can't wait to find out what happens and how they finish it off. Might piss me off slightly if they continue it for yet another season, because I hate waiting.

My other favourites are Full Metal Panic, Tokyo Underground, Ghost in the Shell (Can't wait for Season 3 (English) either), Robotech (Only watched the Macross saga, got 'The New Generation' but before I watch it I'll have to get The Robotech Masters).

I like other various Animes (usually released in English). Only time I watch them in Japanese is when I hear about them before they're released in the UK... :P Like I said, I'm impatient.

you know what hentai is?

well Yuri is lesbian hentai

yaoi is gay hentai.

You have some great taste in anime. Fullmetal panic is one of my personal favourites too.

Tk5SF.png

GUNDAM> ALL SERIES.

You are stupid.

Stupid because they like Gundam, personally I thought it was a load of [cabbage]. But people are entitled to like crap... :P

you know what hentai is?

yaoi is gay hentai.

You have some great taste in anime. Fullmetal panic is one of my personal favourites too.

What about tentacle rape hentai? If that was too far, get a mod to delete it... :P Or better yet PM me. :mrgreen:

Oh yeah... FUMOFFU!

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Heh I'm up to episode 28 now, and its getting even more intense.

[hide]I can't believe his dad died though. I was really happy to at least see his dad died without knowing and thinking his son wasn't kira though.[/hide]

[hide]

GUNDAM> ALL SERIES.

You are stupid.

you know what hentai is?

yaoi is gay hentai.

What about tentacle rape hentai? If that was too far, get a mod to delete it... :P Or better yet PM me. :mrgreen:

Oh yeah... FUMOFFU!

[/hide]

erm... that would fit in 4chans /d/ section.. probably classified as Vore.

Tk5SF.png

Well personally I loved Blood +, haven't seen FMA though. The only downside of Blood+ is its a little slow to get started, but its really a great anime.

Also on the death note thing I just finished EP 17, its getting more and more brilliant.

Hey does anyone know if they're brining new bleach back to adult swim...
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Finished death note yesterday.

[hide]I think it was a suitable ending. As much as I wanted L to catch light and not N (I didn't like N that much) it still.. was brilliant. It showed that the one small mistake that he made ended up costing his life.

It was also well done too in the regards that I didn't know who was really going to win until the last few minutes. I like how light did end up just getting very scared.

Overall awesome ending to an awesome show. [/hide]

[hide]I think it was a suitable ending. As much as I wanted L to catch light and not N (I didn't like N that much) it still.. was brilliant. It showed that the one small mistake that he made ended up costing his life.

It was also well done too in the regards that I didn't know who was really going to win until the last few minutes. I like how light did end up just getting very scared.

[hide]Ya, it was pretty interesting wondering who was going to win, as in a "fantasy (i.e., not completely realistic)" anime anything could happen at the end, but I bet you still had the feeling that Light had to die before it was all over. I agree with you, I wasn't totally sure if he'd win or not, but there was just this overbearing feeling [for me, anyways] that realism would take over and the supernatural events would in, via his death.

But yes, great ending. Personally, it was probably one of the hardest one's to pull off of any anime story-wise (as it couldn't be supported by something like some big world shattering NGE scene, or some perfect FMA resolution with the fact that the protaganist was... well, evil), but it was beautiful. Eh, a little rushed with the flood of characters (Matt had one small scene before he was full of bullets :XD: ), but still amazing. :thumbsup:

Oh, and L rocks, everyone else who fought Kira sucks. Fact.[/hide]

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

[hide]Ya, it was pretty interesting wondering who was going to win, as in a "fantasy (i.e., not completely realistic)" anime anything could happen at the end, but I bet you still had the feeling that Light had to die before it was all over. I agree with you, I wasn't totally sure if he'd win or not, but there was just this overbearing feeling [for me, anyways] that realism would take over and the supernatural events would in, via his death.

But yes, great ending. Personally, it was probably one of the hardest one's to pull off of any anime story-wise (as it couldn't be supported by something like some big world shattering NGE scene, or some perfect FMA resolution with the fact that the protaganist was... well, evil), but it was beautiful. Eh, a little rushed with the flood of characters (Matt had one small scene before he was full of bullets :XD: ), but still amazing. :thumbsup:

Oh, and L rocks, everyone else who fought Kira sucks. Fact.[/hide]

[hide] Yeah, the show kept you guessing to the end. I love the part with Raye Penbar and his fiancee, especially how they died.

And, Matsuda was way better than any of them... Followed closely by Melo and L.[/hide]

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

GUNDAM> ALL SERIES.

You are stupid.

you know what hentai is?

yaoi is gay hentai.

Oh yeah... FUMOFFU!

Oh let me fix that up for you

ALL SERIES> GUNDAM.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....