Lol??

daver

Deliminator2

What is the point of the crossbow shop when there is none in stock? :( 14-Aug-2006 03:19

Mod Jolley

Dear Deliminator2,

Thank you for contacting RuneScape Customer Support and we apologise for the lack of stock at the moment.

The shipment of new crossbows was hijacked on its way to the Range Store by a group of radical Elf seperatists (who are now heavily armed).

We have dispatched the Secuirty Dwarves, under the command of the Jagex Mod army, to retrieve the bows and to deliver them safely to the store. Replacement stock has also been ordered.

Hope this helps and sorry for the delay. Game on!

Yours Sincerely

Mod Jolley

delimli7.jpg

1. JaDex thinks we're all ten years old.

2. JaDex is to lazy to to put them in right away, so they make up some elabrate story about elves and dwarves to buy them a week or two.

Yup. ::'

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

To the above poster:

Or, they made a coding mistake and decided to fix it in the next update. That, and they felt that roleplaying would be a heck of a lot more fun than saying "oh sorry, that will be fixed on Monday".

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

how is that a stupid question please tell me.

well its out of stock since everyone bought them out and all stores restock after a new update....is there really much else to this question

legends2.jpg

well its out of stock since everyone bought them out and all stores restock after a new update....is there really much else to this question
ok. doesn't really matter, i ended up buying a couple rune x bows in world 2.
delimli7.jpg

Stores restock themselves. -.- The crossbow shops don't restock themselves, period. Its the same thing with the Pie Shop in the Cooking Guild. The Summer, Wild, and Admiral Pies are never in stock unless you sell them to the shop.

Stores restock themselves. -.- The crossbow shops don't restock themselves, period. Its the same thing with the Pie Shop in the Cooking Guild. The Summer, Wild, and Admiral Pies are never in stock unless you sell them to the shop.
that's what i thought. so my question isn't stupid.
delimli7.jpg

1. JaDex thinks we're all ten years old.

2. JaDex is to lazy to to put them in right away, so they make up some elabrate story about elves and dwarves to buy them a week or two.

It's JaGex!! :x

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

that's what i thought. so my question isn't stupid.

but posting it here wasnt? okay maybe it answered the question to some but cmon, it was fairly obvious to an experienced player who checks shops for items like runes and stuff. or on new updates.

All my freinds irl say its jadex... I try to explain to them that a "g" does not sound like a "d" <.<

People could call JaGEx JaDEx because that would/could stand for Java Deception Experts...

And Special stock doesn't restock? Not all things do. Like the amulets at the Brimhaven "stall". The better pies, like mentioned. So, don't expect to find parts Rune-Yew C'bow in a shop restock, do you? Nope, too rare. Same with the pies. Poor old Romily can't make them. So It doesn't auto restock.

I like when they have inventive answers like that. It's better than an answer "Opps! We'll get it done later." or "They'll not be stocked."

Everyone who thinks it that's an immature way to answer a question needs to lighten up and A LOT. A game is meant to be fun and to answer a question in the context of the game is fun and better than the automated responses. I know when I go into a store I'd rather be talking with a cheery, happy-go-lucky sales person than some drap boring as hell one.

Slack_Tide.png