Do any men here love..shopping?

wakka102

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

es, online shopping only though, you can find alot of stuff that you can get in other places.

That's totally true, and the fact that you don't have to move. :)

I normally go to stores and check stuff out then realize I can get it 10 bucks cheaper online so I'll go home and buy it online.

I hate clothing shopping but for stuff I like such as books or just cool stuff I can enjoy.

i spent over 2k euros for clothes this summer,

lacoste,Polo, tommy hilf. etc <3

I don't buy those stuff anymore. I mean, look at the way the world is these days. People getting killed for their wallets so the thieves can buy more "designer" clothing. A few months ago I just decided never again. Since then I stopped buying those clothes and told my mum I did'nt want them anymore. Now I'm trying out new places and have become a Roxy and Benetton maniac :XD:.

The only designer thing I've bought lately is a 100ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì pair of Tommy jeans but that's because I was fed up of looking for jeans and knew I could find one there.

What I say is: "Down with people spending money they don't have on brandnames! Up with people feeling more secure in their clothing!"

-Selbbub

6gefhqx.png

Cabbage owns, 'nuff said.

I have a habit of spending at least 1 hour and or visiting at least 3 stores before I make a choice on which shoe to buy. :XD:

Hah, *tries 1 pair of shoes on.* "Yep, they feel good." *buys*

For clothes, I just buy some thin, short-sleeve shirts and a thin long-sleeve shirt and wear together. I HATE WEARING SHORT-SLEEVES.

Trousers are mainly just black jeans.

I usually take around 1 hour to shop for clothes.

Now, computer accessories etc... That's another matter. ;)

I prefer to shop online whenever possible. It's cheaper, less hassle and you can do it in your pants.

Or without them. Makes no difference.

knkcopy.jpg

Lmao I love how people buy clothes with holes and stuff already in them to be cool :lol:

we talked about that in school... it was quite funny...

*shrug*

They look cool, what's the big deal?

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

i spent over 2k euros for clothes this summer, lacoste,Polo, tommy hilf. etc <3

What I say is: "Down with people spending money they don't have on brandnames! Up with people feeling more secure in their clothing!"

Designer clothing: comes out of the same factory as nearly every high street clothes shop, different label stuck on at the end.

Wear what you feel comfortable in and what suits you.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I don't mind shopping. I usually don't go out to "shop" for something specific but if im just walking round town and I see something I like, I might buy it.

I hate having to go out and buy something specific like e.g. a pair of jeans, I end up looking in many different places and see none i like, then in the very last store i look in, they have a pair I like, but not my size! They have 30 inch waists, 34 inch waists but not freaking 32 inch waists! It drives me mad.

I like buying stuff when i havn't planned on it alot more. The other day, in my town, a shop that sells all designer gear was closing down so there was 50% off everything. I had a look and ended up gettin a new pair of Rockport boots from ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã125 to ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã62 and a Rockport jacket from ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã150 to ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã75! I never planned on buying them things but it all worked out nicely and I didnt get stressed out :lol: Thats the kind of shopping i like lol.

omegasigka4.png

Holy crap dude, I just posted here a few mins ago and you already replied lol.

I've never heard of that store, and I'd much rather shop at the prep stores. I don't know if I'd fit in the clothes if it's a mens stores. Although I already use a large from all the stores that I mentioned. I was suprised at the prices at the stores I went to. Comfiest shirst and polos I've ever put on, and all for only 20-30$. I would of had to pay 50$ for the abercrombie polo if it wasn't on sale :shock:

*shudders* polo's....

I personaly prefer the good 'ole t-shirt :P. Which is why I never bother to go shopping for cloths but every 6 months or something like that.

God, your first post made me agree 100%, and this post made me agree 100,000,006% I hate polo's (My sister is trying to get me to wear them), I HATE shopping (Unless it's at a PC store too, and a gaming store while we're at it). I could hang-out in a PC store and gaming store all day (If it was a shopping spree), but other wise, I hate shopping, with a passion. I have 3 sisters, well 4, if you count my g4y brother, but they always talk about shopping, and try on clothes and stuff. I hate it, it's a waste of time. I just like a t-shirt, and jean pants/shorts. That's all. Shopping is a big waste of time, in my book. I just want to get in and get out. The only reason why I go, is if my mom starts to see my clothes dwindle, and drags me to the store.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Or without them. Makes no difference.

heh, i was about to post the same thing :D .

*sitting in my boxers, and nothing else right now*

i got two pairs of jeans with holes in them, if someone wants them. the problem is, these holes are from being worn out, so they get bigger pretty quickly. one pair is also stained green from about the knee down because of trimming grass.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Shopping is boring. I especially do not understand why people take pleasure in buying new clothes every week. These people need help. American Eagle does not make you special.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Shopping is only decent when you are shopping for yourself and if you have lots of money to spend.

It's probably the most boring thing possible if you are shopping for/with someone else.

Phil's selfish :lol: .

I don't mind shopping, but as someone else said, I don't make it into an obsession as somce girls do.

Today I went to Brussels right after I posted that first thing.

I went to buy something for our internet, an extension cable of some sort. Since I'm technically illiterate I ended up returning with no extension cable but something better happened.

Since school is starting soon I needed a new bag and so I went into the shops to look around not planning on buying anything and then BOOYAH! It happened. The backpack of my dreams right before my eyes. It was love at first sight. I bought it immediatley and it turned out to be the last of its kind.

A while before that in the media store where I was supposed tp be buying this "extension cable" I noticed they sold cd's. A while ago a friend of mine told me too buy Razorlight's 2 albums. So I went to look around and didn't see them.

Out of curiosity I went to the helpdeska nd asked if they still had them. They said they had 1 more copy of left Razorlight's newest album. It then hit me that I was meant to buy it, it was my destiny. I bought it and it's wicked! Everyone buy it if you the chance it's fantastic! Johnny might be full of himself but he sure can do his job right.

The bottom-line is shopping can be fruitfull. The wackiest things happen on shopping trips.

-Selbbub

6gefhqx.png

Uhhh :-w :-# :ohnoes: .

I never shop for clothes. I just wear the ones I have. My mom tells me I need new clothes sometimes, but she knows I would never go shopping for them so she usually just buys me some random shirts, which I wear. I personally don't care about my appearance THAT much. I'm proud to say I've never owned clothes from any of those places like Abercrombie where you can get the same pants for 1/100th of the price. Oh and while I'm at it, I just want to say how much I hate those jeans the popular people always buy that already have holes in them. How lame! I wear decent clothes, bow ties even at times =D, just not this brand name crap from abercrombie where you pay 100 bucks for a measly pair of jeans with holes in them.

One thing I don't mind "shopping" for is like.. toys, games, things of that nature :o

Lmao I love how people buy clothes with holes and stuff already in them to be cool :lol:

the holes in the pants rule man! I dont buy ones with really big holes though. And I dont spend over 60$ on a pair. I buy ones that look a little bit worn down but not with massive gaping holes that show your boxers, those are just silly. But i saw this girl with a rip in the butt of her pants and well..I thoroughly enjoyed watching her :lol:

I also have had self asteem issues in the past and nice clothes is just one way for me to boost it. I also found that I just love to do it. I guess im a bit metro but I never pass up a trip to the mall anymore.

But i saw this girl with a rip in the butt of her pants and well..I thoroughly enjoyed watching her :lol:

:thumbsup: JACKPOT. Lol.

While on the topic of ripped jeans, it's kinda funny how I throw my jeans out when they rip while some companies sell them for $100+. Talk about a profit. Buy a pair of jeans, have fun tearing them up and sell them for double what you paid for.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

I just got back from shopping with my neighbor (whom I'd like to get to know better). She likes to shop at American Eagle, Aeropostal, ect. I enjoyed spending time with her but I kind of felt fat the whole time.. She was buying small/extra small clothes and the guys running around those stores looked so much more fit that me.. :( Shopping is best done with someone you like to be around.. ::'

I HATE SHOPPINGwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Someone insulted my fashion sense tho. I wouldn't call him a friend, more like an acquantence(/"man-stealer"). He was all, "Drop the hetero look, it doesn't work for you." -.- So I was like, "What do you know about fashion? You look like you just came out of the 70's."

might come in handy to know that the 70's are in fashion in alot of parts in the world, don't know about if thats the same in the states but over here 70's are definitly in fashion.

what's wrong with guy's liking shopping.

liking shopping as a guy, doesnt make you metrosexual (man that word doesn't even exist here)

tho i don't spend 2 hours in one store without buying anything..

that's not the kind of shopping i like.

edit: H&M = king of all clothing stores.

signature_1.gif

h8 shopping!!! i like to llok good i buy designer brands.. and im the idiot that spends like $100 in jeans :3> but o well!! i like to get in and out as fast as i can!buy and get out is my moto... unless theres an exeptionalt good lookin girl :P i might time myself next time i go in and tell you how long i take (you will be suprised :P)

I'm a girl and I definitely hate shopping, if it means something like "We'll go and see all the shops on this big shopping center and then return to all of them and buy something!" :wall: :wall:

Carrefour clothes btw \' :P

concurso2mn1.jpg

Currently having a break from sig-making...

Join the campaign for more F2P bank space!

I enjoy shopping because i like to look smart.

I usally shop at River Island, Next, Burton, FCUK, House of Frasier places like that. Its only in the last year that i've actaully started to enjoy shopping, i think its's because ive started going to the GYM and my self esteem has risen alot. I used to buy really baggy clothes but know i buy tight tops.. :)

Engl1sh.png

Engl1sh of RSAlliance

Goals Att 80 - Str 80 - Def 80 - Slayer 85

I enjoy shopping because i like to look smart.

I usally shop at River Island, Next, Burton, *, House of Frasier places like that. Its only in the last year that i've actaully started to enjoy shopping, i think its's because ive started going to the GYM and my self esteem has risen alot. I used to buy really baggy clothes but know i buy tight tops.. :)

Good for you. It's nice to hear stuff like this.

-Selbbub

6gefhqx.png