What gets your heartbeat racing?

SirHartlar

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart is in a constant thump whenever i think about that extra mil for the house :roll:

Most of the time it is when i head into the wilderness for whatever reason, or when i am about to attempt a quest boss battle without any help, example the sea troll queen.

Theres recently been a bunch of storms where i live. ( you need to know this.)

These storms caused alot of powercuts, turning off my computer while playing runescape. Twice this has happened too me. I was at the daggonath kings with my team as usual everything is going fine and BOOM! there goes the power. The 1st time it happened i logged back in oblivious to the danger i was in to losing my helm ( veracs ) , 38 from Prime, 22 from supreme, then a 17 from prime to finish my off. Bye Bye helm. All happened while i was on the Loading - Please wait screen when you first log in. same thing has happened now. Im currently logged out at Dagganoth Kings now. Scared to log in. That gets your heart going. SCARY especially 2nd time round.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

the ads on the side of the main page for heidi klum screensavers :thumbsup: =P~ :3> :lol:

ok but more seriously, i get really excited when i go pking, kqing, or dag kinging. rare drops dont excite me too much since cash isnt too much of a problem. also, new updates get my heart racing. the day POHs came out I almost had a heart attack! :XD:

Jad always made me racing when I was killing the last 360 and knowing that he will soon spawn somewhere.

Barrows became routine after time and dunno about wild, I never pk and I always log out when I see white dot when doing a clue. :oops: Done that since my first clue. And sometimes when doing coordinate in members wild I even walk all the way up there either through eastern or western sides of wild. :oops: But when running abyss I don't even bother changing worlds if there ever is some choob who is able to attack me. They can't beat me in my black hides and when I'm using house tabs/alter. I'm such a paranoid. :uhh: Maybe that's why I have never died doing rc/barrows. Once long ago I made a mistake in members wild when returning with new clue, just had to see who that white dot was and then "boom, your an ice cube...". Never going to do that again.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

Ever been to the Dagganoth Kings?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

my first time was on rsc when i was lvl 75, i staked a lvl 67 pure, i staked 30 coal certs and he put up 30 coal certs, i declined and so no, your a pure, so he stake a green mask to. the fight began and i popped on my rune 2h and took a drink of a str pot. he got me to 15 hp left and i hit him for his final bit of health, he came running back to the goblin hut begging for the mask back, i said no and ran off to sell it. i wish i would have kept that mask, now its mostly good drops form barrows or monsters (which i never get! 3 years of playing and no dragon drops, but i have had 2 barrows drops)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

when i mined 15 rune ores and then when i c a great clan popping up...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I would have to say my first fire cape attempt when fighting Jad.

edit: good barrows drop like spear.

lol i start cussing irl when i get a good barrow drop like spear

all my heart pumps for a few secounds and my brain starts going "yo matt what the F&*( is goin on??? whats that in your inventory\on ground"

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

Mine is when I get attack in the wilderness, I am usually unprepared for a fight (if I am runecrafting for example) and I have to decide what to do fast.

I am exactly the same as you :D

tornado556.png

Goals:

85/91 Runecrafting

119k/183k Nature Runes

0/11 Fury Amulets

Hehe mine started racing today when I was doing Horror From The Deep on my lvl 55 pure who only has 20 prayer lol(so no protection prayers whatsoever). Even though I wasn't in any serious danger and finished off the Dagganoth mother with 6-7 sharks left in my inventory it was still an exciting moment of the day for me.

But besides that any other time is when I have to fight a particularly high leveled NPC or when I'm fighting in the wildnerness(wether prepared or not).

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

probably only when im pking. or im in the middle of somewhere i don't know... #-o like those really weird randoms that just pop out of no wehre and you have know clue how to do them... :-k i don't get that many randoms

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)