Wildy Agility Pkers

Dalcyte

Ever gone out to the wildy agility course, but been teleblocked and snared by pkers then mauled? Its a drag obviously. Well, i find it fun to go out with ddp++ a, a super or str pot if u don't mind and find those pkers that killed u, wait for them to attack and just have at it with ur ddp++. I personally find it more wrong than pkers killing abby runners...i mean they have glories...they're going for something. Those guys are doing it for kicks and to be cruel...which i don't appreciate necessarly. It wont kill them (but i have come close, and he had to tele..i had no prayers), but it'll be annoying back at them and super poison them. Finally finish off with a retribution prayer to hit em with a 9 just to end with a bang. I understand a lot of people will disagree and argue with me saying this is just as bad and i'm a noob for just going out there and harming them and giving nothing away. But maybe next time they should go after some people who actually have stuff to lose instead of helpless people with nothing.

I was actually out there just the other day, and a guy came to the arena while I was training, wearing a random mix of armor and a dds. He was skulled when he got there, and he attacked me. Since I was wearing only a dds, he got absolutely nothing for killing me. That is, until i went back wearing the same thing, with food and some rune in my inventory :) He attacked me again, rendering me skull-less and so I busted out the armor and dds specs, laying him low. I got black d hides and a dds out of it, so no arguments there.

3dabstractbloodmourn7pu.gif

they don't know if you have nothing, and as they see it, they lose nothing from attacking you and possibly getting something useful

or it could totally waiste our time and theirs. also people who use ancient magic... yea waiste of their $ really.

Somehow these people bother me less than abby pkers. When running the abyss and getting pked I have to replace pouches which is annoying. At least with the wildy course all I'm losing is cakes. That's easy enough to replace and if I happen to poison them before I die with my dds then all the better.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

personally the agility arena is better you can just go to ardy and steal cakes and camp down there until you have 100 tickets keep going until your our of cakes talk to jackie and get you exp. way easier and you dont have to put up with pkers

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

basicly anyone that pks me when i have no intion of fighitng is annonying, if i wanan rc bam theres a pker and just bugs me, if i want to do a clue, bam a pker that wants to annony me, if i wanna jsut wonder around the wilderness bam a pker

if i wanna pk i'll wear pking stuff but i mean really, if you ever kill me it will be while im training agli and then you get cakes whoopy, atking me at the abyss is like signing a death warnet :twisted:

legends2.jpg

The course is in the wild for a reason, as is the abbys. We must deal with the "pkers," as we have to deal with many things in life. Work out ways to avoid getting killed, and you'll find a lot of enjoyment out of playing around with the fools.

I play around with the ladder, hide downstairs, or escape, I haven't been pked there yet.

As with the abbys, if someone teleblocks me, I'm quite certain to make it to the mage before they can pull any real damage. If they barrage me, I simply take off my glory and teleport. If all else fails I use my friends strategy, which is to just drop my pouches and, if there is enough time, drop my glory. They remain there long enough me for tele back up with a spare glory, and retrieve my things before the pker knows what happened.

I haven't lost anything because I find ways to avoid things, and it seems you are doing the same by giving the "pkers" a few dds shocks :P

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

It's pretty irresponsible to go into the wild with nothing prepared for pvp, but it's downright wrong to blame someone else because you did. You htink being unarmed is some ticket to pass through the wild like it's candly land? No, you made the choice to take risk when you entered the wild.

Abyss pkers never happened to kill me, if I see someone my lvl I just run to the mage which makes it impossible to tangle|freeze|dds spec me to death before I get teled out with the mage. If they succceed in tangling I do what elucin8er does--> drop at least the pouches on the ground.

messpsddark7bs.gif

Ty pjb21 for this awesome avvy!

The course is in the wild for a reason, as is the abbys. We must deal with the "pkers," as we have to deal with many things in life. Work out ways to avoid getting killed, and you'll find a lot of enjoyment out of playing around with the fools.

I play around with the ladder, hide downstairs, or escape, I haven't been pked there yet.

As with the abbys, if someone teleblocks me, I'm quite certain to make it to the mage before they can pull any real damage. If they barrage me, I simply take off my glory and teleport. If all else fails I use my friends strategy, which is to just drop my pouches and, if there is enough time, drop my glory. They remain there long enough me for tele back up with a spare glory, and retrieve my things before the pker knows what happened.

I haven't lost anything because I find ways to avoid things, and it seems you are doing the same by giving the "pkers" a few dds shocks :P

good idea with dropping the pouchs 8-)

ye i find rc pkers annoying but dont know about wildy agility pkers so if there worse.... :evil:

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

i find that some dragon hide, a dds and a super set is very effective. if they attack, pot up and hit ultimate strength and incredible reflex's. i got a free set of black hide, a rune full helm and a dds the last time i went.

I'm not drunk! You wouldn't dare call me drunk if i was sober!

Ever gone out to the wildy agility course, but been teleblocked and snared by pkers then mauled? Its a drag obviously. Well, i find it fun to go out with ddp++ a, a super or str pot if u don't mind and find those pkers that killed u, wait for them to attack and just have at it with ur ddp++. I personally find it more wrong than pkers killing abby runners...i mean they have glories...they're going for something. Those guys are doing it for kicks and to be cruel...which i don't appreciate necessarly. It wont kill them (but i have come close, and he had to tele..i had no prayers), but it'll be annoying back at them and super poison them. Finally finish off with a retribution prayer to hit em with a 9 just to end with a bang. I understand a lot of people will disagree and argue with me saying this is just as bad and i'm a noob for just going out there and harming them and giving nothing away. But maybe next time they should go after some people who actually have stuff to lose instead of helpless people with nothing.

It is impossible to tele from agility course....

It is impossible to tele from agility course....

yes but there is soemthing called the ardy teleport lever

I wanna see you run from the agility course ALL the way to Ardy lever... Do you know how far it is?

waeldwade4jph.jpg

Runescape Status = RETIRED AS OF 15/08/2006

Combat 105, 1488 Total (I Beat the addiction :D)

Yea but what do i have to show for my time? Nothing but pixels
This is why Runescape is a WASTE OF TIME - smart man

Well, the past few days I've been training agility at the wildy course, training until 66. On a few occassions, I have pked other agility trainers to get there food so I don't have to bank, I usually wait until I see they have low health and usually only pk the ones eating cakes (so they cant gobble down all the food while I'm attacking them).

Just yesterday a level 92 came in, wielding a dds and little else, already skulled (obvisouly a "noob" pker) came into the arena and attacked me. Luckily i was training with lobs at the time and when he realized he said "Lobs :O".. after a few seconds of fighting he turned and ran through the arena exit and I carried on with my training.

And then, also yesterday, I was sitting in the course, wasnt paying attention as i talked to someone on irc, then look back in time to see me get killed by a 105. All he got off me was a blue wizard hat and about 10 lobs -.- . Protected black hide top and bottom and dds.

Combat FTL

Combat_FTL.png

when i trained agil there ages ago from 60-70 i always killed the other people, i waited til the right time when i was low on food and then koed them, using their food to stay there- also i brought some ice blitz's with me for anyone who decided to skull on me :twisted:

118+ combat

1730+ total

85 slayer

95 mage

94 range

glory pkers are worse.

They attack the crafters while they're defenceless, even though they're the ones that are supplying the runes for them. Then, when you come back and try to attack them back, they run away into lvl 1 wildy, where they trade you and taunt you with your stuff.

I wanna see you run from the agility course ALL the way to Ardy lever... Do you know how far it is?

people are really mistaking what i'm talking about. I'm talking about as you teleport out of the lever into the wildy and are heading to the course, but pkers are there waiting to kill u.