Auto retaliate - Broken?

DarkDude

Over the past few days I've noticed that it doesn't work all the time.

Some times it just randomly stops working, my character just stands there not attacking, and I have to attack again manually. This gets VERY annoying at Abyssal Demons.

Is anyone else having this problem is it just me?

Yeah, I have also had problems today and yesterday when killing shades in mortton.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

its the same with atk, str, def training, run and walk... and alot other...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Happened to me when i was pking on my pure... in f2p though... but only once, in lvl 3 varrock (i mostly pked in lvl 23 though...)

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

yep was happening to me yesterday was getting really annoying cause i was at lessers and would be talking to friends not paying attention to fighting much and id realize i was sitting there getting hit but not attacking back checked if auto was on and it was just wasn't working

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

actually its not the only thing:

when training att, str ,def magic range hp i get no exp at all when i am training it, so i have to log off for like 20minutes

same thing happened to me with auto retaliate

the music isn't right-barbarian was or is playing for the other songs

i sometimes am floating above the ground

my iron full helm colour changes to rune colour

these have all hapened in the past 4-6days, although they happen randomly or when i go do pest control.

new anti afk system :-k

I hope. It's really not a bad idea if after a while you have to manually re-attack, then auto-retaliate begins to work again. I think this would help anti-afk's, and only be a minor inconvenience to honest players.

It was happening on my noob, but at the time, I didn't know what it was. It also happened on my skiller when I was woodcutting, but I was looking at the forums, when it did that so I kind of didn't know what to do... :shock:

____

kuroi

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

after 20 mins of fighting somethign in the same spot they stop to auto attack u after u a while, all u do is run away from that load area and run back and they will cont. to att u after

-mega-

Congratz! You win the "I didn't be bothered to read the post" Award!

This is most annoying for abyssal demons, it's ok when I'm eating food/potting as I normally click attack again anyway, but with abyssal demons where they keep teleporting around and you randomly stop attacking after you/it has teleported it starts to get extremely frustrating.

yeah was happening to me at pest control earlier today

and seriosuly..its annoying. rush to the portal, to have a brawler spawn in front of you. get past it, click on portal, attack the portal. click on spec. wait. wait. wait.....right click> att portal. spec. click on dds spec again. wait. wait. wait.....