:: Pyramid Plunder Guide - Fastest Experience ::

Dork

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the guide. anyone know where a pluder planner might be?

When I started plunder a couple of days, I've gone from 66 to level 70, so far no luck getting a sceptre - I'm keeping all gold to recharge the staff.

My modus operundi between lvl 61 > lvl 70 so far is;

Try to find door to next lvl asap - open chest if the first 2 or 3 doors are dead ends and chest placement is convenient.

On my max lvl room I check from snakes then plunder each pot, then open sarcophagus then chest. This method brings in 5k xp per run and take approx 4mins > 4.5 mins

I'm currently bringing in 60k > 75k xp per hour but I am only using lobs.

As a final refinement it might be worth mentioning positioning when opening the last chest.

Position youselfself so that chest is between you and the exit door; then open chest and run. This way released scarabs catch on the chest allowing you to exit without scarab attacking causing any delay. I normally make sure I have one free invent space when I open sarco[bleep]us and chest incase of sceptre :ohnoes: or gold item.

I wear - rogue top/bottom, d med, rune kite, boots of lightness, dds in invent and mith gloves RFD glory + ring of wealth. Moved house in desert and glory to bank when needed, 4 (4) antis and the balance in lobs plus 1 waterskin.

looking forward to 71 thief and a new lvl to plunder :mrgreen:

Always buying;

Seaweed @ 400ea

Green DHides @1500ea

Blue DHides @ 1800ea

Couple of questions:

1) You can have more than one scepter at the same time!?

2) How often do you get the scepter, and are the chances effected by a ring of wealth?

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

Couple of questions:

1) You can have more than one scepter at the same time!?

2) How often do you get the scepter, and are the chances effected by a ring of wealth?

1) Yes, you can have as many as you want. I have had a sceptre equipped each time I got another sceptre.

2) I have gotten 4 sceptres (rooms 1, 5, 6, 7), all from center chests while going from lvl 80 to 88 (about 2.4 mil xp)

no ring of wealth.

Is it really faster to check the second highest level urns as well? Why not just go the the highest level as fast as possible and then start over again in less than 4 minutes?

Because it's the difference between two runs in 8 minutes, and 3 runs in 10 minutes, xp wise. It's a very large difference.

And as for the food:

Use Saradomin Brews.

They always heal more than sharks, and let you stay longer. Gunthan's would be faster, but I'm poor.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

Sorry I haven't been posting, thanks for answering the questions being asked though :oops:

And yeah, sara brew would be better, but they're just annoying to get, lol :P That's the reason I don't give an exact invent suggestion though, just a rough food:antipoison guide :P

But I don't think Guthan would be any faster at all, taking into consideration the time it takes to heal (can go several roudns before even getting a healing hit).

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Yes... I came across that too. Quite a strange glitch considering Jagex didn't update the pyramid. The severity of the glitch will most likely result in a ban though if Jagex discovers you abusing it.

What was the glitch?

Very good guide dork :). Pretty much everything you need to know :P.

Is it definatly only in the coffin you can get strength exp?

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

Yes... I came across that too. Quite a strange glitch considering Jagex didn't update the pyramid. The severity of the glitch will most likely result in a ban though if Jagex discovers you abusing it.

What was the glitch?

Very good guide dork :). Pretty much everything you need to know :P.

Is it definatly only in the coffin you can get strength exp?

Guess I can say what the glitch was now :P In the final room there was a certain urn that you could just thieve over and over again without it disapearring for full experience each time. :P

And yeah, only the coffin gives strength xp. :)

Dork.jpeg

Congratulations, this has been stickified and immortalized in the Archive of Wisdom index.

Please make sure it stays in tip top shape.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Great guide! Is Pyramid Plunder th best way of leveling Thieving btw? :-k

Thanks you, and yes :) Also the least tedious way of training in my opinion.

Dork.jpeg

Awesome, Awesome guide !! I finally found time last night to try this out

and I :3> it. Not only did I get a thieve level but a sceptre. BTW: Sceptre's are

currently selling for 1.2 mil on the forums so I was told I never had a chance to actually

look it up. I am hooked once again on RS, thank-you for the guide it helped me out tons. :)

queenvalerie.png

Awesome, Awesome guide !! I finally found time last night to try this out

and I :3> it. Not only did I get a thieve level but a sceptre. BTW: Sceptre's are

currently selling for 1.2 mil on the forums so I was told I never had a chance to actually

look it up. I am hooked once again on RS, thank-you for the guide it helped me out tons. :)

Thank you :D Very glad to hear you like it :)

Dork.jpeg

Once again, great guide. :D I started plundering 2 days ago, and have since received 4 Thieving levels extreamly fast (now 65 thieving \:D/ )

Before I got my first Sceptre from a Sacraphagi (sp?)

So thanks for the awesome guide! :3>

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

Absolutely awsome guide, i just had to post this even though i rarely post.

Im going to go for 55 Thieving :3> , but if im not interested in money, could i just drop/not keep the statues etc. and stay at the Pyramid for ages if i bring loads of super anti-posions and food?

What would be quicker and more effective?

mage,Mil%20Odedra.gif