:: Pyramid Plunder Guide - Fastest Experience ::

Dork

dork, i am level 56 thieving, how many chances of getting the sceptre I have?

I want one :pray: (just for show 8-) )

are they tradeble?

I can finally reply to this :o lol :P You have the same chance of getting one as anyone else ;) Each chest has the same possibility of giving you a sceptre. And yes, they're tradable. :)

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sceptres are worth 500k-1mil each?! I've found 3 of them so far and i've only seen them go for less than 10k

*goes to official forums*

:shock: If you see one going for 10k snatch it up, lol. It's quite easy to get 900k-1m for them at the moment.

Dork.jpeg

I was gonna suggest sara brews (4) for anyone with a hp lvl over 70. But someone beat me to it! Remember that sara brews not only raise your hp lvl but you defense also! They are easy to find on the forums for 4k each or so. I'm sure they would pay off in the long run from all the money you make from selling artifacts, and banking less often. It is also probably a good idea to bring a stat restore pot if you are using sara brews, just in case you need to kill a monster.

i have a question. could you accidentally sell your pharoh's sceptre to simon if it's in your inventory, or even if you have it wielded?

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

Great guide. :)

-Xan

Thank you :D

I was gonna suggest sara brews (4) for anyone with a hp lvl over 70. But someone beat me to it! Remember that sara brews not only raise your hp lvl but you defense also! They are easy to find on the forums for 4k each or so. I'm sure they would pay off in the long run from all the money you make from selling artifacts, and banking less often. It is also probably a good idea to bring a stat restore pot if you are using sara brews, just in case you need to kill a monster.

i have a question. could you accidentally sell your pharoh's sceptre to simon if it's in your inventory, or even if you have it wielded?

Personally I would suggest not using sara brews. Firstly, not worth it prise wise, as you said they're 4k to heal 60, and take up one spot, the most amount of gp you can get from 1 gold item is 1250, so you'll be losing 3.7k per pot, and that's only if you have an inventory full of Golden Statuettes by the time you need to bank. Secondly, if you have a Pharoah's Sceptre, banking isn't really an issue anyway, only takes a few seconds. If you do have a sceptre, and want to make as much cash as you can from the game, i'd actually suggest quite bad food. Yes, you'll be banking more often, but it also means you'll be banking more loot more often, so in the long run you'll end up with much more loot.

As for your second question, no, i'm 99% sure it's impossible to sell it to him.

Dork.jpeg

wow i love this guide :D

did ithlarins little helper today just because i saw this awsome guide :3>

is guthan a good way to heal there? for example on mummies?

Glad you like it. :) It's not too bad, but I still much prefer just using food. :)

Dork.jpeg

Very good guide imho. I used it to get my 56th thieving level, and it's much less tedious then other forms of thieving.

Thank you, and I definately agree. :D

Dork.jpeg

Guest Josh21657

Great Guide! :thumbsup: I'll definently be using pyramid plunder after I get 61 thieving.

Do you think I could get by with lobsters instead of sharks? Because I just spent all my money on pure ess and rannar seeds :wall:

Great Guide! :thumbsup: I'll definently be using pyramid plunder after I get 61 thieving.

Do you think I could get by with lobsters instead of sharks? Because I just spent all my money on pure ess and rannar seeds :wall:

Yes, definately :) I personally used monkfish for the majority of my training, the food I suggested is moreso just to show the ratio of food:antipoison that you need per load. :) I might actually updat that sometime tonight, so it doesn't sound so much like you need shark to be able to do it. :P

Is there a recomended level for pyramid plunder? i'm 54, or 56 I'm not sure at the moment haha.

51+ is what I usually recommend. :)

at 51 theving can you make the money you use to buy sharks and super antys with back with a bit of luck selling the stuff to simon?

At 51, no you probably can't make money from the loot to pay for shark, because it's rare that you'll get gold items, but you can still always get lucky and get a pharoah's sceptre to sell for around a mil. ;)

Dork.jpeg

I think I read in another guide that you can accidentally sell the sceptre to the guy if you're holding it in your inventory at the time, and you're selling all your artefacts at once. I can't remember which guide and I'm probably wrong. :^o

....:::Datasi:::.... ....:::99 Magic:::.... ....:::99 Thieving:::....

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3741/picture15jm6.jpg[/img:c156a

Guest Josh21657

Yah that would be great if you did a lobster to anti ratio or a monkfish to anti ratio. Thanks again for the guide, it's way better than thieving knights.

:D

Edit: I just thought of something... If you had a house in Polivneach that would speed up travel there a bit.

I think I read in another guide that you can accidentally sell the sceptre to the guy if you're holding it in your inventory at the time, and you're selling all your artefacts at once. I can't remember which guide and I'm probably wrong. :^o

Just double checked, if you have it in your inventory and talk to him, you can sell it to him, but if you you use it on him you can't though :? Seems like a bug, if you can only sell it one of the ways, may report it later.

Its an amazing guide, but is there anyway to get the optimal ammount of experience without gettintg strength xp?

Yes, just don't search the sarcophagus', that's the only thing that gives strength experience. :)

why are the pharaoh scepters or whatever worth 1 mil?

Because they can teleport you to Pyramid Plunder, which makes banking much faster, and it can also teleport you to the Ancient's Pyramid. It's also quite rare. ;)

Yah that would be great if you did a lobster to anti ratio or a monkfish to anti ratio. Thanks again for the guide, it's way better than thieving knights.:D

Adding the ratio now. :)

=D> Already got to 57 using this. well done.

Thank you, and congratulations. :)

Dork.jpeg

accually its alot better xp for just thieving each urn in the 2 best rooms, also its needed if you want to get golden actifacts to charge your sceptre(each time you complete the pyramyd, teleport to the mummy room), at 91+ thieving its 220k xp h with sara brews and anti++ 8-)

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

accually its alot better xp for just thieving each urn in the 2 best rooms, also its needed if you want to get golden actifacts to charge your sceptre(each time you complete the pyramyd, teleport to the mummy room), at 91+ thieving its 220k xp h with sara brews and anti++ 8-)

It's 220k+ with Monkfish and normal antis too if you have a pharoah's sceptre, I would've banked much more loot aswell :? And it also costs alot less.

As for searching in both rooms, there's not always time to search in both of them, especially after 81 thieving, but if you had read the whole guide you'd have seen that I suggest experimenting with searching more urns if you're finishing with too much time to spare.

Dork.jpeg