Scythe or Party hat?

Beamo26

I was lucky enough to get easter ears, then I was going to a halloween party 3 years ago and never got the sycth. But after the sycth redrop a few days later I saw them behind the gate at dwarven mines, so I ran to edge bank to get my telegrabs and when I came back they were gone.

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like my scythe but id prefer bunny ears of all the holiday items since i missed the drop... i already have a scythe but if i could pick only one out of scythe or phat id keep my scythe thanks.. every person with a phat gets followed and begged for money and besides you can never get a scythe again, i had enough phats in my days... gotta love selling your blue and white phats for 99 magic then they release pest control and your work goes unnoticed

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Partyhat, I don't like the way the character holds the scythe, or attacks with it. Scythes just show how long your character has been around, but partyhats show your skill and patience in the game. :wink:

newbankofrsyq0.gif

bannerkc5.png

foo_fighters_fan.gif

I would have wanted Bunny Ears over Scythes. But the Ears were dropped when I wasn't home. A lot of people also missed out on the Ear drops and complained about it, Jagex counter-complained saying that they couldn't stay around and manually drop items for everyone, as if staff members were manually doing the drops. Weird thing was past drops occured throughout the day in an automated process. Going off topic ftw.

i have bunny ears for both of my characters, but wasnt playing when scythes were dropped, :evil: which i was understandbly angry about, but then again, i was there on the day of santa hat drops, and managed to get 5 of them :D .

Bunny ears drops were auotmated i think, as i seem to recall seeing about 5 of them near draynor manner, with no-one but me insight, but could only pick up one pair as i only has 'one head' or somthing along those lines.

But back to the topic of this thread, i would proberly vote for a party hat, as i can whip out the bunny ears, if anyone feels like calling me a newb. 8-)

Scythe, all the way. Scythes have actual combat stats (weak stats, naturally, but stats nonetheless), whereas party hats have...uh, a grotesquely over-inflated pricetag (even though that still doesn't even begin to come close to how overprices party hats are...)

Besides, scythes are more of a status symbol than party hats; anyone with enough cash can get a hat, but only true oldbies have a scythe.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

A Party hat, definitally. They are nicer and more beatiful, and worth alot more of money.

didn't know runescape was a beauty contest, although it seems to have turned that way...

scythe after hearing some of what other people said it seems way way way more impressive i've seen 2 sycthes in my whole rs career (1.5 years)

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

phat all the way. I'd invest in it and when i want, get tons of money from merchanting then spend cash in sklls. Scythe...you can brag cause u've been playing long.

Party hat of course, since it has a large value in game, unlike an untradable scythe. A scythe would only make people think that you're the grim reaper :ohnoes:

hey! wats rong with the grim reaper?!?! my runescape name happens to be grim reap437, and i'm proud of it! btw, gift_of_flab, may i borrow ur avvy? it looks really cool and my RS name is related to the grim reaper...

on topic: i would want a scythe cauz then i can look like the grim reaper! but if we're talking bout money...hehehe... :wink:

I have all non-tradeable items, and i'd defidently have to say Party Hat. I mean, sure it looks cool, it's also rather annoying when people approach you and ask you what the item is, and assume that you're a member.

Also, scythe is practically useless, I can sell the party hat and buy anything I wanted.. oh boy.. =P~

So yeah, Party Hat > Scythe.

The optimal.

Party hat, so I can sell it and buy lots of stuff to alch and hang with my friends all the time without trying to train a skill or be too busy for them. I can bring like the alching materials almost anywhere...

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

i missed the scythe event for like a week

same,

I think they should give a scythe to everyone who was playing back then but weren't online at the time (both times).

But i would happily have my old p hat back more than a scythe

Jimmy+Kak.png

currently smithing