Scythe or Party hat?

Beamo26

Well I was just browsing the RS forums when I came across the thread "Scythe or Party Hat?" Interestingly more people said Scythe than Party hat which shocked me a bit, I'm lucky enough to have both but that's not the point [/brag] :P

So, how many people in the tip.it community have a scythe? Also would you rather have a Party Hat or Scythe?

Here's a pic of all my non tradeable holiday drops :P

holidayspr8.png

I can have a Zombie head but no room in bank and 10 rings from when you could drop one, get one from Diango and pick it back up, probably bug abuse but isn't hurting anyone ::'

People who would rather Scythe: 7

People who would rather Party Hat: 5

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I regretably didn't get a scythe when they came out on RSC. (I think I was having a short break at the time).

But I would still rather a Party Hat. :)

Any of the first untradeable RSC items: Bunny Ears, and Scythe. No other rares spark my interest. Though if I found one on the ground I'd of course take it. But not to get rich, but for the looks. I have bunny ears, I'm satisfied enough, proves I'm an oldie :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

A party hat!

Because all the other ones aren't tradable and i didn't play RS when they came out. I'm a relatively NEWB... :oops:

Got them all since zombie head.... I like them, they are a kind of benchmark from when you started playing.

Party hats are overrated and over priced, but that's another story. Like I could ever afford one.... #-o

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Scythe - I saw a level 12 in f2p just log in after a few years off... He had no clue it was so rare, and then has a mask set in his bank :evil:

He aint gonna be level 23 for long - Ironically he was dressed in full iron with helm - I tried to buy the mask set off him for 8m, but had to go :XD:

If they improved the way the scythe, I'd take that. Otherwise I'd take the phat (so add me to the list of phat votes). Not so much for the money (I'd not sell it anyway), but because I like the way they look :mrgreen:

Quit runescape, now playing EVE-Online(Mail Cambarus and say hi :mrgreen: )

I'd rather have the scythe.

I've been dreaming about having one ever since I found out about Runescape...... :boohoo:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.